GOP worried about fallout from Trump's comments

GOP worried about fallout from Trump's comments

Why worry his comments probably gained him far more support than they cost. Wetbacks were going to vote Dem. anyway.

Donald Trump hinders Republican Latino outreach - CNNPolitics.com

The problem with those comments is made worse by the fact that people will continue to confuse Trump with a Republican, which he is not, as opposed to thinking of him as an entertainer, which he is."

The GOP better not antagonize Trump. He will run as a third party candidate. That would doom the GOP nominee, WHICH WILL NOT BE TRUMP!
His comments are rallying the base. They should be happy! Since their base is all they care about.

Rallying the Base may win a Primary, but it fails miserably in the General. Maybe the GOP will learn that one day?

When is the Democrat party going to learn it?

Every American killed by an illegal during this election will make Trumps arguement for him....all he has to do is publicize them, something media is loath to do

If Trump wants to double down on dumb comments and rant every time someone gets killed by a Mexican he will lose big time

Does one kid with a bad haircut killing nine people in a Church prove that all people with bad haircuts are dangerous? Trump should know

The problem with those comments is made worse by the fact that people will continue to confuse Trump with a Republican, which he is not, as opposed to thinking of him as an entertainer, which he is."

The GOP better not antagonize Trump. He will run as a third party candidate. That would doom the GOP nominee, WHICH WILL NOT BE TRUMP!
Trump did his job. He rallied the racist nuts and now those guys are going to all show up and vote next year. Same way Herman Cain last time got up there and pushed the 999 concept. that was Koch brothers telling him what to say. It doesn't have to happen right away the rich get these ass clowns to show up and say what they want to say and Donald took one for the team he knew he was never going to get elected but I think he didn't realize he went too far. I hope he goes away like the former clippers owner.

Republicans should play just as dirty as Democrats this time around, remind voters of the Democratic parties pro-slavery, pro-Jim Crow laws and their founding of the KKK. Then remind them that Democrats have always played the,"race card", have legions of race baiters and use divisive politics to split the nation and keep unity between the races unattainable.

I'd also would remind voters of the total failures of Democratic Parties governance of the inner cities and their total lack of successes in jobs, education and opportunities for the black race. I'd probably refer to those failures as profound racism and Democratic Party governance used to enslave Blacks with the threat of losing the only source of survival available.

View attachment 43845
You remind us while we educate you that the Democrats back then either Republicans today you got damn fool

Trump can't win by beating on the wetbacks, or the *******, or the faggots, or the Jews. Old angry whitey just doesn't have the numbers anymore...

The fun part is he is forcing other Republicans to make a stand
Do they side with Trump or defend Mexicans?

lose/lose either way

the OP is bullshit. the only people worried about Trump's comments are the far left hildebeast supporters. They are scared shitless of Trump because he isn't afraid to tell the truth, and the truth will destroy hollary and her far left corrupt cronies.

the OP is bullshit. the only people worried about Trump's comments are the far left hildebeast supporters. They are scared shitless of Trump because he isn't afraid to tell the truth, and the truth will destroy hollary and her far left corrupt cronies.

NASCAR won t hold end-of-season banquets at Trump properties From The Marbles - Yahoo Sports

Trump can't win by beating on the wetbacks, or the *******, or the faggots, or the Jews. Old angry whitey just doesn't have the numbers anymore...

The fun part is he is forcing other Republicans to make a stand
Do they side with Trump or defend Mexicans?

lose/lose either way

What trump said is true. Mexico is not sending its doctors, teachers, engineers, and police across our border, it is sending its very poor, criminals, and druggies. It is also true that many girls are raped in the process of crossing our border illegally.

Trump did not denigrate all Mexicans, he only told the truth about the ones entering this country illegally.

BTW, mexican is NOT a race.

This is a guy who probably should not give political speeches extemporaneously.

This is also a guy who insists on giving political speeches extemporaneously.

Maybe not a good mix, ay?

He's a buffoon, like Palin, and Cruz.
I think he's more dangerous to the party than Cruz or even Palin.

Palin just tosses out endless strings of platitudes and bumper sticker slogans; Trump gets far more specific, with "ideas" 'n stuff.

Trumps big mouth will be used against Republicans
Democrats sit back and laugh

Palin just tosses out endless strings of bumper sticker slogans; Trump gets far more specific, with "ideas" 'n stuff.

'

'you are wrong, mac. The american people are fed up with lying politicians who talk a good game but do nothing. They are desperate for someone who is not afraid to speak the truth. Trump is a breath of fresh air in the polluted political atmosphere.

Do not take him too lightly. He is using his own money, he owes favors to no special interests, and he understands how to win.

Trumps big mouth will be used against Republicans
Democrats sit back and laugh

Hillary's lies and corruption, plus her whiney screeches will be used against her and democrats.

Republicans sit back and laugh.

It's a potential disaster in the making for Republicans who desire a more prim and proper run-up to selecting their nominee.

Prim and proper.....no. Expect candidates for President to behave with the kind of dignity and decorum befitting such a high office? Yes. Trailer trash like you will never understand it....but it's the difference between you living in your filth, and me living comfortably and being respected the moment people lay their eyes on me as I walk down the street.

NASCAR won t hold end-of-season banquets at Trump properties From The Marbles - Yahoo Sports
The Dickhead is running out of friends...

Palin just tosses out endless strings of bumper sticker slogans; Trump gets far more specific, with "ideas" 'n stuff.

'

'you are wrong, mac. The american people are fed up with lying politicians who talk a good game but do nothing. They are desperate for someone who is not afraid to speak the truth. Trump is a breath of fresh air in the polluted political atmosphere.

Do not take him too lightly. He is using his own money, he owes favors to no special interests, and he understands how to win.
Well, first, "the truth" is now subjective. I can see him buying his way into the picture, and I can see people voting for him because he's so unlike other politicians. I'm just listening to what he's saying and how he says it, and I really don't think his overall temperament is suited to that office.

Palin just tosses out endless strings of platitudes and bumper sticker slogans; Trump gets far more specific, with "ideas" 'n stuff.

Trump is to politics what this is to classic cars:
1340923358_lowrider.jpg

That guy look like a wetback to you, or is that just my inner Trump talking?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back