GOP Senator says he will seek Third Party if Trump wins nomination

Go ahead Trump, put Hillary in the white house.

I got this bad feeling we may have another 4-8 years of a Democrat in the white house, and a Republican controlled Congress/Senate

4-8 more years of both sides unwilling to do anything good for us, because it might make the other guys look good

He is voicing the opinion of many in the GOP. they will walk away from Trump if he is nominated. He will be the nominee, unless the Establishment takes it away from him at the convention. And we all know what he will do then!

I got this bad feeling we may have another 4-8 years of a Democrat in the white house, and a Republican controlled Congress/Senate

4-8 more years of both sides unwilling to do anything good for us, because it might make the other guys look good

No, if Hillary wins, the Senate will fall to the Dems.

Folks like Jim love it the way things are. He just wants more of the same is all.

Man, what a pussy. So just hand the Election to the Communists/Progressives. Bleepin Nebraska. WTF happened to that place? Flatliners voted for a Republican douche who's gonna help the Democrats win the White House. What a mess.

I hadn't considered that possibility till 2020.

Hmmmm, interesting

He did now say he would run. He said he would support a Third Party if Trump is nominated. He will have lots of company.

The freshman Senator is not the only one talking about supporting a third party candidate if Trump wins the nomination.

I have said if Trump wins the nomination, I am going to leave the top of my ballot blank on Election Day. But if a conservative candidate is chosen to run third party, I will vote for that third party to send a message to the rubes who support Trump, even though the third party candidate will have no chance of winning.

The message to the rubes will be, "You fucking assholes deserve Hillary Clinton."

I'm not a Trump supporter but I don't think anyone cares if one senator says he will vote for a third-party candidate, should one run

Especially when if Rubio fails, Romney is stepping into the race. Romney will get the nomination if he steps in

Look good? Or good for the country. Haven't seen much from either that's good for the country. Divided government seems to be the way to go, since when we have one side with all branches, we get stupidity like Obamacare.

Folks like Jim love it the way things are. He just wants more of the same is all.

Hey a moderate Republican may have gotten my vote. But I, and many other moderates, will never vote for Trump. He is dead in the water, even with many dedicated Republicans. But the nomination is all but his.

Hmmmm, interesting

That's because it isn't a possibility. Nothing about Hillary, assuming she doesn't get indicted well engender a big turnout for Democrats.

Hey a moderate Republican may have gotten my vote. But I, and many other moderates, will never vote for Trump. He is dead in the water, even with many dedicated Republicans. But the nomination is all but his.

So will you idiots make up your minds, Trump's too conservative....Trump's too liberal....Trump's a moderate....make up your minds.

Hmmmm, interesting

That's because it isn't a possibility. Nothing about Hillary, assuming she doesn't get indicted well engender a big turnout for Democrats.
Yes there is and we see it every day. The MSM is ginning up support for Cankles, by depicting Trump as Hitler reincarnated. Many voters are so easily duped, they will accept the lies and vote for the pantsuit.

Republicans will likely lose the Senate regardless who the new president is

Hmmmm, interesting

Oh, but control of the Supreme Court will!

Forum List

Back