GOP Presidential Candidate Has Awakening. Says "GOP is Dead!"

Laffey is a jerk and he ranks so low that the polls don't even show it. Good riddance. The interesting thing is how quickly the mainstream media plays up what he says about the GOP. You can tell what side they are on. Goofy lefties eat it up like it's really news. Maybe the MSM will be forced to cover what RFK says about the democrat party and the Biden admin.

It's their team.

Or maybe he just isn’t going to play the game and he is calling it as he sees it. Did you ever consider that might be the case?

Or maybe it's because his polling numbers make Kamala Harris look like a superstar, and so he had no chance of winning so he threw in the towel.

Did you ever consider that might be the case?

Or maybe it's because his polling numbers make Kamala Harris look like a superstar, and so he had no chance of winning so he threw in the towel.

Did you ever consider that might be the case?
Sure, I just considered it and it doesn’t make much sense. Bad poll numbers, pulling out of the race, throwing in the towel… doesn’t add up lying about Donald Trump and ditching his political party

Sure, I just considered it and it doesn’t make much sense. Bad poll numbers, pulling out of the race, throwing in the towel… doesn’t add up lying about Donald Trump and ditching his political party

You're right.

You know the guy far better than I do.

It's not like he was my Mayor for years.

This is actually no surprise whatsoever.

You're right.

You know the guy far better than I do.

It's not like he was my Mayor for years.

This is actually no surprise whatsoever.
So with your knowledge of the guy do you think he is lying about trump and if so, why?

So you admit Trump is a loser.

You said it yourself.....he lost in 2020.

So yes, I admit he's a loser.

I have also said that if he moved in next door to me (or even on my street), I'd be in touch with realtor. My guess is that either my house value goes way down. Or if I find the right MAGA devotee....it might go way up.

Forum List

Back