GOP Presidential Candidate Has Awakening. Says "GOP is Dead!"

Unfortunately he is wrong. It's in serious peril. You get a majority in one of the chambers of Congress and not only do you murder (figuratively) your leader, you do so because he was being too reasonable and practical. Sometimes leaders need to be toppled; Trump was a disaster since day one and continues to break the party apart. But seldom do they get toppled for being too pragmatic. But that is where we are with the Republicans. And it's not over yet. It was done in a public way so in 40 days or whenever the current CR runs out; public opinion will be where it should be...what are they going to say? "The other side is being too radical?" They just decapitated the guy who was being reasonable.

Yes.....eight republicans voted to throw things into chaos.

And every f**king democrat did too.

It's not going to be hard to throw this on the left-wing morons like AOC.

They voted McCarthy out....as a block.

Who is being to radical ?

You are too stupid.

It used to be the democratic party that had the reputation of having a circular firing squad. Oh, for the good old days.

A GOP 2024 Presidential Candidate Has an awakening and reveals he believes his party, the GOP is dead. This is unprecedented.

link: MSN

'The GOP is dead': Presidential candidate scorches party as he quits the race​

He is the one whose career is dead.

And you are a braindead imbecile.

A GOP 2024 Presidential Candidate Has an awakening and reveals he believes his party, the GOP is dead. This is unprecedented.

link: MSN

'The GOP is dead': Presidential candidate scorches party as he quits the race​

So, an invisible GOP candidate says the GOP is dead?

FTRXZQ~1.JPG

Receipts?

I believe you old farts call it: "Links"?

PROVIDENCE, R.I.—Steve Laffey, a onetime Republican U.S. Senate candidate in Rhode Island, announced Tuesday he’s running for governor of Colorado.

Laffey is a former investment banker and for four years was mayor of Cranston, Rhode Island’s third-largest city. In 2006, he took on incumbent Lincoln Chafee in Rhode Island’s Republican Senate primary with the backing of conservative groups such as the Club for Growth and lost, getting 46 percent of the vote to Chafee’s 54 percent. Chafee went on to lose in the general election to Democrat Sheldon Whitehouse. Chafee has since become an independent and is now governor of Rhode Island.

Laffey, 51, who is married and has six children, moved to a ranch in Fort Collins, Colo., three years ago. He said in a phone interview Tuesday that he’s dismayed by changes he’s seen in Colorado since moving there. For example, he said the state’s legalization of marijuana is hurting the business climate. He also objects to efforts to increase gun control.

He also said Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper has demonstrated a lack of leadership.

“I don’t really like politics very much but I do like fixing things, and Colorado now is something that needs fixing,” Laffey said.

He's like Trump Florida/NJ/NY

Who the hell is Steve Laffey?
Never heard of him let alone that he was a GOP presidential candidate

I've literally stood in line behind the guy at the cash register.

Ain't gonna lie, he's way better than any Democrat.

But let's face it, these days that's an abysmally low standard.

He's obviously sought some sorta income stream sugar daddy that prefers he has Trump emotional fits.

Which makes him Leftist adjacent in 2023.
Or maybe he just isn’t going to play the game and he is calling it as he sees it. Did you ever consider that might be the case?

Laffey is a jerk and he ranks so low that the polls don't even show it. Good riddance. The interesting thing is how quickly the mainstream media plays up what he says about the GOP. You can tell what side they are on. Goofy lefties eat it up like it's really news. Maybe the MSM will be forced to cover what RFK says about the democrat party and the Biden admin.

Forum List

Back