GOP Presidential Candidate Has Awakening. Says "GOP is Dead!"

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
A GOP 2024 Presidential Candidate Has an awakening and reveals he believes his party, the GOP is dead. This is unprecedented.

link: MSN

'The GOP is dead': Presidential candidate scorches party as he quits the race​

Now he plans to register as an Independent. "I am really, really upset about certain things with my party. I will be leaving the party," he said, adding that he also thinks Donald Trump should be in jail. "He's an authoritarian figure who's getting stronger,"

HA!

I am literally living in the city this clown hails from.

And he's an absolute joke.

Just ask my neighbors.

Meanwhile Cranston, the second largest city in Blue Rhode Island, is still governed by Republican Mayor Hopkins.

Too bad.

A GOP 2024 Presidential Candidate Has an awakening and reveals he believes his party, the GOP is dead. This is unprecedented.

link: MSN

'The GOP is dead': Presidential candidate scorches party as he quits the race​

Who the heck is Steve Laffey? I guess the GOP will just have to do without the 8 votes he will receive in his run as an Independent.

I've literally stood in line behind the guy at the cash register.

Ain't gonna lie, he's way better than any Democrat.

But let's face it, these days that's an abysmally low standard.

He's obviously sought some sorta income stream sugar daddy that prefers he has Trump emotional fits.

Which makes him Leftist adjacent in 2023.

Who the heck is Steve Laffey? I guess the GOP will just have to do without the 8 votes he will receive in his run as an Independent.

A GOP Presidential Candidate -- now former. He's bigger in the GOP than you could ever be. He's a party member, not just a show-up-every-4-years whiner.

HA!

Just ask my neighbors.

Meanwhile Cranston, the second largest city in Blue Rhode Island, is still governed by Republican Mayor Hopkins.

Too bad.
Former mayor of Cranston -- GOP

And you are? He's a solid member of the GOP. But you people -- the Chaos Caucus pushed him out. I wonder how many more will follow before the 2024 election.

HA!

Just ask my neighbors.

Too bad.

and if she left the party, you'd rent another bus to throw her under

He's bigger in the GOP than you could ever be.

No, he isn't.

He was my Mayor, back in like 2005.

Since then he hasn't been shit.

You're literally just making stuff up.

Embarrassing.

The reality is that DBA could easily consolidate more Republican support behind him for any official run than Laffey could conjure for a beer run.

Former mayor of Cranston -- GOP

And you are? He's a solid member of the GOP. But you people -- the Chaos Caucus pushed him out. I wonder how many more will follow before the 2024 election.

Dude, he hasn't even been involved for like almost two decades.

You are an absolute lying moron sniffing your own farts.

Keep on showing us all your delusions.

Dude, he hasn't even been involved for like almost two decades.

You are an absolute lying moron sniffing your own farts.

Keep on showing us all your delusions.

Trump has been slowly decimating the Grand Old Party.

and again, another serious party member who contributed far more than any of you MAGA anarchists

William Joseph Walsh, known as Joe Walsh (born December 27, 1961), is an American conservative talk radio host and former politician.

He served one term in the United States House of Representatives for Illinois' 8th congressional district. He served from January 2011 through January 2013, after defeating three-term incumbent Democratic Representative Melissa Bean by a margin of 291 votes in a surprising upset. He is a member of the Republican Party.

Walsh was defeated by retired U.S. Army Lt. Colonel Tammy Duckworth in the general election on November 6, 2012.[1] He now hosts a conservative radio show on WIND-AM 560.[2]

On August 25, 2019, Walsh announced his candidacy for President of the United States against President Donald Trump for the Republican nomination in 2020.[3][4] He stated that Trump's behavior in office motivated him to declare his candidacy.[5][6] He ended his campaign on February 9, 2020.

Unfortunately he is wrong. It's in serious peril. You get a majority in one of the chambers of Congress and not only do you murder (figuratively) your leader, you do so because he was being too reasonable and practical. Sometimes leaders need to be toppled; Trump was a disaster since day one and continues to break the party apart. But seldom do they get toppled for being too pragmatic. But that is where we are with the Republicans. And it's not over yet. It was done in a public way so in 40 days or whenever the current CR runs out; public opinion will be where it should be...what are they going to say? "The other side is being too radical?" They just decapitated the guy who was being reasonable.

A GOP Presidential Candidate -- now former. He's bigger in the GOP than you could ever be. He's a party member, not just a show-up-every-4-years whiner.

A former Presidential Candidate......IOW a loser.

Kinda like you.

Forum List

Back