GOP over Reliance on Fossil Fuels AND destruction of Renewable Energy Really Hurting America

Another thing we need to accelerate is making desalinization plants cost effective. We are running out of water and electricity. Desal is the future.

Desal would solve the rising oceans problem. :lol:
Desal has a salt problem that with water. The runoff pipes into the ocean from the process have a heavy salty product. Which effects the areas deposited. Environmentalists and Prog agendas as we know. So fixing those issues is important.

The science is just not there yet in order to wean ourselves off carbon fuels.

I'm all for investing in R&D to help get us there. We are getting there too slowly.

I'm not ready to buy an electric car yet. They just are not cost effective.

I'm pro-nuclear and solar power. And windmills, even though they cause cancer :lol:.

I like hydroelectric power, too. Using gravity to make electricity is the coolest thing ever.

A lot of energy companies (i.e. oil companies) are starting to heavily invest in renewable energy.
You are mistaken
Solar is the cheapest energy source and getting cheaper.
Many countries in S America generate the bulk of their power from renewables.

We can easily install substantial amounts of solar, that's just fact.

The president's son took a million dollar no show job that he wasn't qualified for on the Ukraine energy board and lefties accuse the GOP of taking "dirty money" from the American oil industry. It's like an old cliche drilled into the minds of young kids that oil is evil when they can see that there is no viable alternative at this time. If freaking acres of solar panels worked we would be using them. If windmills were the future everybody would have them but they are hard to maintain, kill birds and cost a fortune while adding a tiny percentage to the grid. Did it ever occur to the ignorant (in the true sense of the word) lefties that the world depends on fossil fuel and that our own president is desperate to get foreign oil from a criminal enterprise like Venezuela after he turned off Russia's supply?

You are mistaken

Any solar powered airliners in the pipeline (no pun intended)?

The GOP has kept America addicted to oil.

Any attempt to break that addiction has been blocked by the GOP. The O&G companies then donate dirty money to the GOP for their unAmerican suppoprt.

The GOP are total traitors to America. All the major problems in America are the result of GOP policy mistakes.
Show me the bill they blocked green energy.

Da Banker is a freaking delusional moron. The practical application and adoption of his proposal is unrealistic. He knows it, otherwise he’s a bigger fool than I thought. So Banka Boy why not nuclear? It’s clean, reliable…..

We always seem to be right on the verge of developing fusion tech.
Yeah, years ago I had a co-worker who was intensely interested in fusion. Every few months he would tell me it was just a few months away, and somebody somewhere had just succeeded in creating a fusion reaction. I tried not to roll my eyes too much. :lol:

Desal has a salt problem that with water. The runoff pipes into the ocean from the process have a heavy salty product. Which effects the areas deposited. Environmentalists and Prog agendas as we know. So fixing those issues is important.
Yeah, but as sea levels rise, the extra water won't have salt in it, so the ocean is going to be diluted. If we desal and then dump the salt back, things will even out. :D

I can dream, can't I?

You are mistaken

Oil and gas and solar and all other forms of energy are government subsidized to one extent or another. So I don't think it is possible to really know which one is cheaper. at this point.

Trump wanted less global oil supply so US oil companies could make bigger profits.

Goose, gander. Pot, kettle.

You are mistaken

Solar installation is heavily subsidized by taxpayers.

Forum List

Back