GOP over Reliance on Fossil Fuels AND destruction of Renewable Energy Really Hurting America

The GOP take a lot of dirty money from the oil and Gas industry, they need it to survive and get elected.

America and the World are controlled by the oil and gas industry. We have not broken away from the stranglehold that the oil industry has on us. Right now we can see how truly bad this policy is and how much power Russia, Mid East, and domestic oil industry has. They have extreme power over the world. The world are slaves to oil, because of the GOP and their refusal to adapt alt energy.

The GOP has fought renewable energy every step of the way, making the US and world more reliant on oil. Oil from the mid east and Russia, AND slaves to the oil industry in America.

America and the world can easily be free from the oil and gas industry, they can easily crank out serious power via clean renewables, BUT the GOP has blocked all attempts to expand renewables and made the world a slave to oil.

This is just another example of how truly terrible and failed the GOP are.

All of the major problems in America are the result of GOP policy fuck ups, this is just another example.

If we decided to make a major effort to rely on Green Energy we might end up like Germany. I predict in at the most 50 years we will be building fusion power plants. Fusion power is nice and clean.

In passing it looks like Germany needed more Global Warming to make its Green Energy program work. It solar power program got buried in snow.

You are claiming that we can get off fossil fuels in 50 years.

Can you prove it?

NO, YOU CAN'T.

You're an idiot.
YOU claimed we can't even produce a fraction of our energy needs.. Based on what?

Note that we already DO "produce a fraction" of those needs...a rather large fraction

Do you know what would happen if we got rid of oil and natural gas over night?
Are you stupid or something?

This is the point of the entore thread. The GOP have made us addicted to oil, the GOP have killed renewables every step of the way.

We need renewables to get off our addiciton to oil. GOP energy policy is terrible and leaves the country and world addicted to oil. the dems are trying to get the US off of our oil addiciton, but the trash GOP take dirty money from the oil industry to keep the US reliant on oil.

This is the point of the entore thread. The GOP have made us addicted to oil, the GOP have killed renewables every step of the way.

We need renewables to get off our addiciton to oil. GOP energy policy is terrible and leaves the country and world addicted to oil. the dems are trying to get the US off of our oil addiciton, but the trash GOP take dirty money from the oil industry to keep the US reliant on oil.
What exactly are the Republicans doing? Maybe trying to keep energy affordable? Since Biden has screwed the pooch on both.

DC61CE84-9CEF-4388-86D3-3792CC8F63AC.jpeg

What exactly are the Republicans doing? Maybe trying to keep energy affordable? Since Biden has screwed the pooch on both.
The GOP has kept America addicted to oil.

Any attempt to break that addiction has been blocked by the GOP. The O&G companies then donate dirty money to the GOP for their unAmerican suppoprt.

The GOP are total traitors to America. All the major problems in America are the result of GOP policy mistakes.

The GOP take a lot of dirty money from the oil and Gas industry, they need it to survive and get elected.

America and the World are controlled by the oil and gas industry. We have not broken away from the stranglehold that the oil industry has on us. Right now we can see how truly bad this policy is and how much power Russia, Mid East, and domestic oil industry has. They have extreme power over the world. The world are slaves to oil, because of the GOP and their refusal to adapt alt energy.

The GOP has fought renewable energy every step of the way, making the US and world more reliant on oil. Oil from the mid east and Russia, AND slaves to the oil industry in America.

America and the world can easily be free from the oil and gas industry, they can easily crank out serious power via clean renewables, BUT the GOP has blocked all attempts to expand renewables and made the world a slave to oil.

All of the major problems in America are the result of GOP policy fuck ups, this is just another example.

Take your meds, Biden Loon

Then you're an idiot

It would reduce demand for oil and that means lower prices
"Investments" in renewals have skyrocketed, and yet demand for oil continues to rise, Dumbass.

You have no ability to think for yourself. All you can do is parrot Dimtard talking point bullshit.

the GOP have killed renewables every step of the way.

Link?

The science is just not there yet in order to wean ourselves off carbon fuels.

I'm all for investing in R&D to help get us there. We are getting there too slowly.

I'm not ready to buy an electric car yet. They just are not cost effective.

I'm pro-nuclear and solar power. And windmills, even though they cause cancer :lol:.

I like hydroelectric power, too. Using gravity to make electricity is the coolest thing ever.

A lot of energy companies (i.e. oil companies) are starting to heavily invest in renewable energy.

If we decided to make a major effort to rely on Green Energy we might end up like Germany. I predict in at the most 50 years we will be building fusion power plants. Fusion power is nice and clean.
We just can't seem to get fusion off the ground. But I imagine a future where everyone will have a miniature sun in the garage, and no more grid.

Another thing we need to accelerate is making desalinization plants cost effective. We are running out of water and electricity. Desal is the future.

Desal would solve the rising oceans problem. :lol:

The science is just not there yet in order to wean ourselves off carbon fuels.

I'm all for investing in R&D to help get us there. We are getting there too slowly.

I'm not ready to buy an electric car yet. They just are not cost effective.

I'm pro-nuclear and solar power. And windmills, even though they cause cancer :lol:.

I like hydroelectric power, too. Using gravity to make electricity is the coolest thing ever.

A lot of energy companies (i.e. oil companies) are starting to heavily invest in renewable energy.
All of that can be done as the technology gets us there. Hundreds of billions of dollars has been spent on it and more. It is not easy. Nuclear power was a lot easier then solar power. Solar power for homes still looks like a military project. Breakthroughs are needed that are not close enough for elitists to wait.

We just can't seem to get fusion off the ground. But I imagine a future where everyone will have a miniature sun in the garage, and no more grid.
We always seem to be right on the verge of developing fusion tech.

Forum List

Back