GOP over Reliance on Fossil Fuels AND destruction of Renewable Energy Really Hurting America

The GOP take a lot of dirty money from the oil and Gas industry, they need it to survive and get elected.

America and the World are controlled by the oil and gas industry. We have not broken away from the stranglehold that the oil industry has on us. Right now we can see how truly bad this policy is and how much power Russia, Mid East, and domestic oil industry has. They have extreme power over the world. The world are slaves to oil, because of the GOP and their refusal to adapt alt energy.

The GOP has fought renewable energy every step of the way, making the US and world more reliant on oil. Oil from the mid east and Russia, AND slaves to the oil industry in America.

America and the world can easily be free from the oil and gas industry, they can easily crank out serious power via clean renewables, BUT the GOP has blocked all attempts to expand renewables and made the world a slave to oil.

This is just another example of how truly terrible and failed the GOP are.

All of the major problems in America are the result of GOP policy fuck ups, this is just another example.

Do you know what would happen if we got rid of oil and natural gas over night?

Yet solar is the cheapest energy in the world

Cheapest and yet it is the least efficient and least reliable, especially when it comes to replacing fossil fuels.

We are at least 50 years from discovering or perfecting technologies to allow us to harness even a fraction of enough energy to replace fossil fuels.

Anyone saying otherwise is selling snake oil.

We are at least 50 years from discovering or perfecting technologies to allow us to harness even a fraction of enough energy to replace fossil fuels.
We already DO "harness even a fraction of enough energy to replace fossil fuels."...asshole

I'd be interested in seeing a link supporting your 50 year claim.

I won't hold my breath

We already DO "harness even a fraction of enough energy to replace fossil fuels."...asshole

I'd be interested in seeing a link supporting your 50 year claim.

I won't hold my breath
NOBODY can prove a negative.

Why don't your bitch ass prove it can happen, dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back