GOP over Reliance on Fossil Fuels AND destruction of Renewable Energy Really Hurting America

Weird how we imported more oil then than now
We were a net exporter in 2019, Dumbass.

Your Vegetable Messiah is still about 400,000 bbls per day behind what was produced under Trump.

The GOP take a lot of dirty money from the oil and Gas industry, they need it to survive and get elected.

America and the World are controlled by the oil and gas industry. We have not broken away from the stranglehold that the oil industry has on us. Right now we can see how truly bad this policy is and how much power Russia, Mid East, and domestic oil industry has. They have extreme power over the world. The world are slaves to oil, because of the GOP and their refusal to adapt alt energy.

The GOP has fought renewable energy every step of the way, making the US and world more reliant on oil. Oil from the mid east and Russia, AND slaves to the oil industry in America.

America and the world can easily be free from the oil and gas industry, they can easily crank out serious power via clean renewables, BUT the GOP has blocked all attempts to expand renewables and made the world a slave to oil.

This is just another example of how truly terrible and failed the GOP are.

All of the major problems in America are the result of GOP policy fuck ups, this is just another example.

The electricity for your electric car still has to come from somewhere and it's not being generated by your virtue signaling.

The GOP take a lot of dirty money from the oil and Gas industry, they need it to survive and get elected.

America and the World are controlled by the oil and gas industry. We have not broken away from the stranglehold that the oil industry has on us. Right now we can see how truly bad this policy is and how much power Russia, Mid East, and domestic oil industry has. They have extreme power over the world. The world are slaves to oil, because of the GOP and their refusal to adapt alt energy.

The GOP has fought renewable energy every step of the way, making the US and world more reliant on oil. Oil from the mid east and Russia, AND slaves to the oil industry in America.

America and the world can easily be free from the oil and gas industry, they can easily crank out serious power via clean renewables, BUT the GOP has blocked all attempts to expand renewables and made the world a slave to oil.

All of the major problems in America are the result of GOP policy fuck ups, this is just another example.

Obama's foray into renewables was a smashing success and Spain's green economy attempt was even better. Biden seems to be headed down the same path. I have no issue with renewables energy sources, until the government and the left get involved thinking the best way to implement is to throw massive amounts of tax payer money at the issue.

Give tax breaks to companies that invest money in renewables and stop trying to force that shit down everyone's throats and you will see real progress. The Government can not solve anything without making things worse.

Yet solar is the cheapest energy in the world

It's just not practical in a wide variety of applications. It can provide residential power for a few days but could not be used for a factory or office building. Solar power doesn't actually power anything. Generac has a system for emergency power that will use solar to charge gigantic Tesla batteries. The batteries will then power the home. It's just can't be used long term.

Yeah, years ago I had a co-worker who was intensely interested in fusion. Every few months he would tell me it was just a few months away, and somebody somewhere had just succeeded in creating a fusion reaction. I tried not to roll my eyes too much. :lol:
I beleive the technology will work in about 30 years, If so, I would be 105 years old. I doubt I will ever see it happen.

If its so easy what are you waiting for?

no one is blocking renewables, particularly republicans

all anyone has to do if they want a windmill is to buy one and put it up

who’s going to stop you?

the answer is no one

Everything you touch, use ,count on, or eat is only made possible by fossil fuels

Cheap electric cars for sale in France

kdkdkdkfkfmmfmf.png

Eventually one of em is gonna burst into flames and the whole pile of toxic shit will go up in toxic smoke

Yeah, get back to me when you've come up with one of those wide body jets you commies are so fond of, so you won't have to set foot in fly over country, that can stay airborne on unicorn farts and pixy dust.

Last edited:
I don't get, there are supposedly 80 million Biden voters, if half them bought EVs the problem is solved, right? What are these hypocrites waiting for?

So called “renewables” make up 3% of our energy, and Banker wants to shut them off…This is why progressives can not be in power.

We were a net exporter in 2019, Dumbass.

Your Vegetable Messiah is still about 400,000 bbls per day behind what was produced under Trump.
We are pumping substantially more oil today, than at the end of Trump's failed presidency, when he incited a riot at the Capitol.

It is not viable, expensive, land intensive, intermitten, and requires an extreme amount of natural resources.

It can be part of an overall energy grid, but only really for peaking purposes, and has to include some form of grid storage.

Forum List

Back