GOP Candidate Ordered To STOP Pointing Out Democrat Failures & Lawlessness

What has Tiffany Smiley ever accomplished besides putting an (R) by her name.
Let's call it nothing, for arguments sake.

Murray stood by while an autonomous nation was set up and operated within her state.... it included murders, anarchy and complete mayhem.

That's a HUGE fucking negative for me. Smiley 0, Murray -1

What has Tiffany Smiley ever accomplished besides putting an (R) by her name.
She's never held office. Patty Murray has 30 years and Seattle is a hell hole, gas taxes doubling in January, inflation out of control, homeless people increasing, crime increasing. 30 years and this what Patty has done.

The Seattle Seahawks are making an issue with the football jersey her husband wears in an ad. No logo appears, just team colors. The Seahawks would be smart to drop this one. Looks bad to go after a war veteran who lost his eyesight defending the USA.

If you read your own article in the first sentence she proves you to be a liar bro

It said she stopped short of saying she backed the “defund the police” movement.
Another dumbass lying leftard who thinks he's being clever. ^^^

This shit is getting boring

There's no reason to listen to these leftards anymore.

Why listen? They're just going to dissemble and prevaricate

Which is not entertaining

The Seattle Seahawks are making an issue with the football jersey her husband wears in an ad. No logo appears, just team colors. The Seahawks would be smart to drop this one. Looks bad to go after a war veteran who lost his eyesight defending the USA.
Go Hawks.

I have no idea the actual facts but if it is indeed copyrighted material she can't use it. She could take a few moments and take pictures of her own.

You don't know the actual facts. Well there is problem number one, you are commenting on something you have no idea what you're talking about.

You don't know the actual facts. Well there is problem number one, you are commenting on something you have no idea what you're talking about.

I commented on the article and what it said. Sorry if I didn't do an in depth study on the subject before posting. The article notes she was using copyrighted material. I do not need to know more. She can't do that.

Another dumbass lying leftard who thinks he's being clever. ^^^

This shit is getting boring

There's no reason to listen to these leftards anymore.

Why listen? They're just going to dissemble and prevaricate

Which is not entertaining
But the overriding reason for the strong dollar is the fight against inflation.

And I'm the king of England after I slept in a Holiday Inn Express.

I know I am right about Trump giving the green light to Putin to invade Ukraine because Trump is a classic projectionist.

Trump Says Biden 'Convinced' Putin To Bomb Ukraine In Mar-a-Lago Campaign Speech​

Did Biden do that or did Trump do that?

Forum List

Back