GOP Candidate Ordered To STOP Pointing Out Democrat Failures & Lawlessness

Since 2000, six law enforcement officers in the United States have been killed by “sovereign citizens.”

Two West Memphis, Ark., officers were killed by a father-son team of sovereigns during a traffic stop in May 2010. Last August, near New Orleans, two antigovernment “sovereign citizens” were responsible for fatally shooting two sheriff’s deputies and the wounding of two others. And then, last October in Memphis, Tenn., a woman claiming to be a sovereign citizen was arrested after she refused to exit her vehicle during a traffic stop and drove away, hitting two Memphis officers in the process.
While how many dozens by your fellow Liberal pieces of garbage.
Chicago and NYC alone are a slaughterhouse for cops.

Here in PA, we have a Democrat candidate for Senate who is (a) impaired by a recent stroke, (b) never had a real job and was supported by his parents into his 40's, and (c) has two convicted murderers on his campaign staff.

No problem for Democrats. How dare his opponent bring any of this up?
I'd merely ask the demofk what his credentials are to run for office.

you've never heard of the south side of Chicago, or the Bronx or Harlem of NY? really? hahahahahahahaahahahahha ignorance at its finest there.
LESH is one of the biggest bullshit artists here or he's 18 years old.

OMG this Republican is illegally using those companies names in her ads.

It's like when every musical artist in the world told Trump not to use their music. They don't want to be associated with him.
As I see it the newspaper may be able to stop candidates from using their image in campaign ads

But what they reported in the newspaper is public domain

Such as Starbucks closing 5 stores in high crime areas

As I see it the newspaper may be able to stop candidates from using their image in campaign ads

Exactly, once public the use of the material is open for air.

View attachment 704856
'Stop pointing out how bad
we suck! It's not fair!'

Lol, guess what. When you own your logo you get to decide who uses it and who can't. That's the way it works. Try and use the coke logo with out their permission and tell me what happens. She can show a boarded up store but not the logo.

While the U.S. state of Washington is considered a solidly Democratic state, it mainly elected Republican candidates during its first forty years of statehood. It currently holds the longest streak of Democratic governors in the nation, having last elected a Republican to the top executive office in 1980.
My family has lived in Washington since the late 1800's. Millions of stupid shit Dem Californians moved here, took over and wrecked the state with Dem and liberal stupid shit. That's what happened and continues to happen.

There are no far left companies in Seattle - they're confusing liberals with the left, and that's like confusing Nazis with Jews.

But yes - liberals/Democrats are completely disgusting, and dangerous to boot, though in this case, the conservative candidate was not abiding by the law.
What is left then?

That doesn't give her the right to use it in her ads.

Anyways, I'm just glad the company told her publically they don't want to be associated with her.

That doesn't give her the right to use it in her ads.

Anyways, I'm just glad the company told her publically they don't want to be associated with her.
Showing a picture of the newspaper headline in an ad may be illegal

But the paper reported that Starbucks closed 5 stores doue security

Anyone can repeat that

Forum List

Back