GOP Candidate Ordered To STOP Pointing Out Democrat Failures & Lawlessness

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
1664797397431.png

'Stop pointing out how bad
we suck! It's not fair!'

I have no idea the actual facts but if it is indeed copyrighted material she can't use it. She could take a few moments and take pictures of her own.

View attachment 704856
'Stop pointing out how bad
we suck! It's not fair!'

OMG this Republican is illegally using those companies names in her ads.

It's like when every musical artist in the world told Trump not to use their music. They don't want to be associated with him.

OMG this Republican is illegally using those companies names in her ads.

It's like when every musical artist in the world told Trump not to use their music. They don't want to be associated with him.
TrumpLaugh.jpg

Yet it is the Democrat failures and lawlessness being pointed out that Democrats want silenced the most.

As on the national stage, Democrats can not afford to allow the election to be a referendum on rheie failed policies and agendas. If that is allowed to be the case they know they stand no chance

View attachment 704861

Yet it is the Democrat failures and lawlessness being pointed out that Democrats want silenced the most.

As on the national stage, Democrats can not afford to allow the election to be a referendum on rheie failed policies and agendas. If that is allowed to be the case they know they stand no chance
I disagree. Let's pretend we are in a debate. What failed policies? I will defend them. Go.

Defunding the police
We never defunded the police. And you have no idea what defund the police is all about. All you know is the three words and you don't like it. Defund the Police. What else do you know about this policy?

Myth #1: Defund Means Abolish

Defunding the police
Using the FBI as a political tool.

The phrase “defund the police” became a rallying cry for the progressive left. Yet, while the movement gained considerable news coverage, the two major political parties, media, and major presidential candidates labeled defunding the police as an unrealistic demand.

So Democrats said it was an unrealistic demand.

What else you got?

We never defunded the police. And you have no idea what defund the police is all about. All you know is the three words and you don't like it. Defund the Police. What else do you know about this policy?

Myth #1: Defund Means Abolish

Take your misinformation and shove it up your ass.

Take your misinformation and shove it up your ass.
If you read your own article in the first sentence she proves you to be a liar bro

It said she stopped short of saying she backed the “defund the police” movement.

Of course you do. You would not be the snowflake sheep you are if you did not.
I'm not a close minded conservative. When I hear Defund the Police, like you my knee jerk reaction is "what?"

But I have a brain. So I investigate and I tend to agree with this movement.

Police don't stop crime. We don't need MORE cops. We need more economic opportunity for the citizens. That will lower crime. Not cops.

And police spend most of the time giving tickets, not protecting us from crime.

Some opponents of cutting police budgets view the movement as an emotional response to police misconduct rather than a well-thought-out campaign. However, a study with 60 years of data indicates that increases in spending do not reduce crime. Which begs the question, how is 60 years of a failed objective any better? Yes, the movement gained attention because of tragic events in 2020, but the evidence supporting the movement is based on hard data and proven methods.

Police reform is long overdue, and we have had thousands of opportunities to make the appropriate changes. In 2020, the murder of George Floyd garnered national attention that has caused many to take a long, hard look at our democratic systems, cultural identities, and the necessary steps towards equal protection. We do know that more traditional policing is not the answer.

No matter what we choose to call it, defund the police, a reallocation of funding, or a total reimagination, research supports a public health approach to policing. If we are effective, funding public health approaches will reduce the reliance on law-and-order policing, save lives and reverse the longstanding slide in the wrong direction. Police must be the last resort, used only when necessary to protect the public from harm. Until then, municipalities will need to prepare for the impact of increased police accountability and transparency. Ultimately the rising costs associated with police misconduct will force police reform, a cost that would have been much cheaper had we listened to those groups most impacted by aggressive policing. To see real change in our society, policymakers must remove the barriers and fund necessary programming. We need not raise taxes. We simply need to be smart and follow the science.

Forum List

Back