GOP Board Of Elections Member: We Have A Duty To Certify Election

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"All eyes are on the two Republican members of the board, Norm Shinkle and Aaron Van Langevelde, as the Democratic members are expected to vote to certify the results. A key Republican member of the Board of State Canvassers [Van Langevelde] acknowledged Monday afternoon that the board has a "duty" to certify Michigan election results based on county returns as the panel opened a pivotal meeting -- 'I think that the board's duty today is very important. We have a duty to certify this election based on the returns," Van Langevelde said. "That is very clear. And we are limited to these returns. And I'm not going to argue that we're not."

Right now, the board meeting is still in progress and those who are pressing for the Michigan votes to be overturned are having their say -- but it doesn't seen Van Langevelde is too impressed when he asked: "Am I correct in saying we’re not a court here, we don’t have judicial power, we don’t have the authority to conduct a trial on whether or not election fraud occurred?" -- this question is rhetorical of course, because no, the board does not have that authority...If the board certifies the elections, you sir should get ready for the phone calls, threats and the rest of it Mr Van Langevelde -- you are now the new Deep State boogeyman of the week....congrats...

"All eyes are on the two Republican members of the board, Norm Shinkle and Aaron Van Langevelde, as the Democratic members are expected to vote to certify the results. A key Republican member of the Board of State Canvassers [Van Langevelde] acknowledged Monday afternoon that the board has a "duty" to certify Michigan election results based on county returns as the panel opened a pivotal meeting -- 'I think that the board's duty today is very important. We have a duty to certify this election based on the returns," Van Langevelde said. "That is very clear. And we are limited to these returns. And I'm not going to argue that we're not."

Right now, the board meeting is still in progress and those who are pressing for the Michigan votes to be overturned are having their say -- but it doesn't seen Van Langevelde is too impressed when he asked: "Am I correct in saying we’re not a court here, we don’t have judicial power, we don’t have the authority to conduct a trial on whether or not election fraud occurred?" -- this question is rhetorical of course, because no, the board does not have that authority...If the board certifies the elections, you sir should get ready for the phone calls, threats and the rest of it Mr Van Langevelde -- you are now the new Deep State boogeyman of the week....congrats...
It really does not matter anymore. As long as they do not steal from the peasants. But they will.

It really does not matter anymore. As long as they do not steal from the peasants. But they will.
Yea, we gotta make sure we throw out those black votes...

You know how those people are........they don't legally like "Real Americans"

Forum List

Back