Good Things White People Have Done

Have White People Done More Good Or More Bad for the World?

• Good

Votes: 33 91.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
@ Pickle, I view life through the lens of a Christian.

Therefore to me, whites rise in these days was prophesied. On one hand, whites are fulfilling prophecy...which is good. On the other, many of their methods are classified as bad by Christian standards. I mean, God can prophesy something "bad" to happen.

Do I think whites have done more good than bad?

If one is honest, you would have to say whites have done more bad than good.

But hey, according to my beliefs, that goes for every race and person in history except Jesus, Joseph, and John The Baptist and Job!

Whites have done "more bad" because human beings are fallen, and naturally do bad because of our sinful nature.

This goes for every single race and human being.

In my opinion.

I vote "BAD".

People of the Salvation Army - Yahoo Image Search Results

Look at all those white people helping the poor of every race.

warms the heart.

heres a little personal factoid;

The lutheran preacher that married me and my future ex made over $80k a year in 1998. It was one of five luther churches in town.

5 years later, we hit some hard times, that church couldn't help us, so we turn to the SA, they helped and the lady in charge of the only SA in town got $8/hr.

very telling

Good = 12

Bad = 1

"There is none GOOD, no, not one!" ~ Jesus The Christ

^^^ "Let GOD be true, and every man a lie!"

My vote is in agreement with God.

Dig it...

There's no such thing as white people. We are all blends and all blends have done lots of things good and bad and in between. The fact we/you/they make this artificial distinction is the start of stupidity, the rest follows.

Oh, cut it out. You can spit on a swab and send it to a lab and they can tell you what race you are--if you are white or not.

I am sure he can tell who is White if it comes to Affirmative Action, Civil Rights Laws, Immigration etc. But as soon as we say something positive about White people, they don't exist! lol.

You're welcome Pickle.

Well, let's look at what whites have done good and bad to other races.

Asians....were in China. They were not anywhere near whites. Then whites came to China and dealt with them treacherously with opium.

Native Americans were in America minding their own business. Then whites came over here, and dealt with them treacherously. Unjustly, nearly killing them all, and stealing their land.

Blacks were in Africa, nowhere near anybody white. Then whites started The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. Before that, Ptolemy and Caesar invaded Egypt.

Aborigines were in Australia, minding their own business. Then whites stole their land, and dealt with them treacherously.

Hispanics were in South America, minding their own business. Then whites dealt with them treacherously.

The GOOD that whites have done, compared to the BAD they have done to other races....is not the direction I would take this topic in if I were you.

Instead, just go back to focusing on what whites have done good...just in general speaking...and there will be no disputes.

:)

Well now I know you are retarded. Hispanic is derived from the word Hispana, Hispana is Spain, Spain is in Europe, Spain is White. There were no Hispanics in South America prior to colonization.

There's no such thing as white people. We are all blends and all blends have done lots of things good and bad and in between. The fact we/you/they make this artificial distinction is the start of stupidity, the rest follows.

Oh, cut it out. You can spit on a swab and send it to a lab and they can tell you what race you are--if you are white or not.

I am sure he can tell who is White if it comes to Affirmative Action, Civil Rights Laws, Immigration etc. But as soon as we say something positive about White people, they don't exist! lol.

Yeah....it is like we are invisible. Someone should write a book about that.

Sorry about that didn't see it. I have never and will never serve in the US Zionist Forces. Every day I live I am a soldier for my race. Our Race Is Our Nation. ORION. My skin is my uniform. That's all that matters.
This.

You guys are a couple of soldiers, huh? Your skin is your uniform? Wrinkles and zits included?

LOL, I grew out of zits. Not nearly old enough for wrinkles.

Is there something wrong with being proud to be White?

You guys are a couple of soldiers, huh? Your skin is your uniform? Wrinkles and zits included?

Wrong? No. Retarded? Yep.

You guys are clowns. Your primary function is entertaining thinking people.

Why is it retarded?

Don't flatter yourself, I am sure you don't think very hard...

@ Iceman, your rebuttal to that post I wrote was to get into semantics over terminology?

Fine.

Let us say Aztecs then.

Carry on...

@ Iceman, your rebuttal to that post I wrote was to get into semantics over terminology?

Fine.

Let us say Aztecs then.

Carry on...

Semantics? You don't understand basic terminology or racial anthropology, you are a fool.

@ Pickle, I view life through the lens of a Christian.

Therefore to me, whites rise in these days was prophesied. On one hand, whites are fulfilling prophecy...which is good. On the other, many of their methods are classified as bad by Christian standards. I mean, God can prophesy something "bad" to happen.

Do I think whites have done more good than bad?

If one is honest, you would have to say whites have done more bad than good.

But hey, according to my beliefs, that goes for every race and person in history except Jesus, Joseph, and John The Baptist and Job!

Whites have done "more bad" because human beings are fallen, and naturally do bad because of our sinful nature.

This goes for every single race and human being.

In my opinion.

I vote "BAD".

I understand your Christian faith and respect it. From a Christian, you would have to think every one (race aside) has fallen short of the glory of G-d.

So yes. Your answer makes complete sense.

Absolutely not. Just like there is nothing wrong with being proud of any race if you are that race.

Unfortunately, the white guilt has ridden so many they can't seem to find the good their race has done.

The self-flagellation in some is absurd and hard to watch.

Forum List

Back