Good Things White People Have Done

Have White People Done More Good Or More Bad for the World?

• Good

Votes: 33 91.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
[MENTION=25186]Two Thumbs[/MENTION], again.

You say "man is violent by nature", and we know that whites excel in violence and war.

Yet, the question was "Is this GOOD....or BAD?"

I personally see violence and war as....bad.

If you guys see violence and war as...good, I again will understand your rationale perfectly clear.

:)

You say "man is violent by nature", and we know that whites excel in violence and war.

If you guys see violence and war as...good, I again will understand your rationale perfectly clear.

They may have another point, I'm not sure.

But the poll is asking if whites have done more GOOD, specifically FOR other races (as opposed to bad to other races, which is all we hear about). Violence and war is not good.

Thanks for participating in the thread, Black_Man. Your perspective is appreciated.

I think its a great thing. Would you want to be part of a race that just let an invader roll over them and take over? I sure wouldn't.

Every race of man excels at war.

weather you as a person see war as bad, man does not.

but nice, however odd, spin you tried.

I think its a great thing. Would you want to be part of a race that just let an invader roll over them and take over? I sure wouldn't.

When did you serve and where did you see action?

You're welcome Pickle.

Well, let's look at what whites have done good and bad to other races.

Asians....were in China. They were not anywhere near whites. Then whites came to China and dealt with them treacherously with opium.

Native Americans were in America minding their own business. Then whites came over here, and dealt with them treacherously. Unjustly, nearly killing them all, and stealing their land.

Blacks were in Africa, nowhere near anybody white. Then whites started The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. Before that, Ptolemy and Caesar invaded Egypt.

Aborigines were in Australia, minding their own business. Then whites stole their land, and dealt with them treacherously.

Hispanics were in South America, minding their own business. Then whites dealt with them treacherously.

The GOOD that whites have done, compared to the BAD they have done to other races....is not the direction I would take this topic in if I were you.

Instead, just go back to focusing on what whites have done good...just in general speaking...and there will be no disputes.

You're welcome Pickle.

Asians....were in China. They were not anywhere near whites. Then whites came to China and dealt with them treacherously with opium.

Native Americans were in America minding their own business. Then whites came over here, and dealt with them treacherously. Unjustly, nearly killing them all, and stealing their land.

Blacks were in Africa, nowhere near anybody white. Then whites started The Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade. Before that, Ptolemy and Caesar invaded Egypt.

Aborigines were in Australia, minding their own business. Then whites stole their land, and dealt with them treacherously.

Hispanics were in South America, minding their own business. Then whites dealt with them treacherously.

The GOOD that whites have done, compared to the BAD they have done to other races....is not the direction I would take this topic in if I were you.

Instead, just go back to focusing on what whites have done good...just in general speaking...and there will be no disputes.

:lol::lol: Man It would take forever to reply to this....Its funny...I told you whites are a warrior race.We are meant to rule the world and we will one day. OH and jews started the slave trade not whites. Also have you ever heard of the white mummies of China? Did ya know White's were in NA before Indians? Yep...look it up. Solutrean Theory.

ahem

You're welcome Pickle.

That's a fine list of bad. Each one of course has caveats.

But, the question is, with all the bad, whites have still done a lot of good. A lot of science, medicine, etc has been created by whites that have done great good for humanity.

When comparing the bad to the good, which in your opinion is greater? (based in the poll numbers at this point, either you haven't voted or you think whites have done more good)

White people have done alot of good things.

They are responsible for popular name brands like,

Ford

Chevy

Dodge

Harley Davidson

Indian Motorcycles

Nike

Converse

Levi's

Opium Wars
http://www.bearcanada.com/china/jewishmonopoly.html
Hong Kong, the Land Built on Opium
Who was in America First?
New Evidence Suggests Stone Age Hunters from Europe Discovered America | American Renaissance
BBC - Science & Nature - Horizon - Stone Age Columbus
Who controlled the slave trade?
Jewish Involvement In Black Slave Trade To The Americas
The Major Jewish Role in the Slave Trade | I R O N L I G H T
Australia
Well ya got me here,us evil white folks civilized the negro like Aborigines. Damn us.
South America
Hidden North American Archaeology and Native America: The White Indians of Darien, Panama are they Descendants of the Pre-Inca? Myans? Other?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLV9A8P00bw]Paleolithic Giants in America (Solutrean / Clovis) - YouTube[/ame]

So as you can see the white race was the ones killed off from all these lands you are talking about,jews started and still control the slave trade and I guess its OK that whites were slaves to eh?

You're welcome Pickle.

:lol::lol: Man It would take forever to reply to this....Its funny...I told you whites are a warrior race.We are meant to rule the world and we will one day. OH and jews started the slave trade not whites. Also have you ever heard of the white mummies of China? Did ya know White's were in NA before Indians? Yep...look it up. Solutrean Theory.

If history teaches one thing, it's that empires rise and fall. America's arrogance at it's post WWII supremacy is laughable at barely only 60 some odd years by the point that the self-inflicted financial crisis of 2008 hit.

Even if one measures from the time of our founding, it's barely 200 years. That pales in comparison to previous empires like the Egyptians and the Chinese have had.

Arabs had a thriving civilization when Europeans were living in huts.

What's the point? Europe and America have had our moment in the sun when we didn't have to truly concern ourselves with competition from places like Asia because we've had a technological advantage for centuries. That's all changed because capitalists in America were so eager to take advantage of cheap labor AND the potentially huge lucrative markets of India and China that we've strengthened their ability to compete with us. They've built their cities, and their universities, and their industries, and their capital markets, and now they're coming back at us without all the petty squabbles Republicans and Democrats are displaying here in our own country.

Unless America gets it's act together, we're going to be playing catch up for the next hundred years, and the so-called white race is going to find itself wondering what the hell happened.

But conservatives will have a ready made answer. They'll blame it on liberals!

Last edited:

ahem

Sorry about that didn't see it. I have never and will never serve in the US Zionist Forces. Every day I live I am a soldier for my race. Our Race Is Our Nation. ORION. My skin is my uniform. That's all that matters.

You're welcome Pickle.

If history teaches one thing, it's that empires rise and fall. America's arrogance at it's post WWII supremacy is laughable at barely only 60 some odd years by the point that the self-inflicted financial crisis of 2008 hit.

Even if one measures from the time of our founding, it's barely 200 years. That pales in comparison to previous empires like the Egyptians and the Chinese have had.

Arabs had a thriving civilization when Europeans were living in huts.

What's the point? Europe and America have had our moment in the sun when we didn't have to truly concern ourselves with competition from places like Asia because we've had a technological advantage for centuries. That's all changed because capitalists in America were so eager to take advantage of cheap labor AND the potentially huge lucrative markets of India and China that we've strengthened their ability to compete with us. They've built their cities, and their universities, and their industries, and their capital markets, and now they're coming back at us without all the petty squabbles Republicans and Democrats are displaying her in our own country.

Unless America gets it's act together, we're going to be playing catch up for the next hundred years, and the so-called white race is going to find itself wondering what the hell happened.

But conservatives will have a ready made answer. They'll blame it on liberals!
What Arabs had a thriving civilization when Europeans were living in huts?

@ National, GOD did not create man to rule over other men. Therefore, I would want to be a part of the race that most does what GOD says do.

Whites are masters at conquering, yet GOD says if one obeys HIM, thou art "more than a conquerer".

ahem

Sorry about that didn't see it. I have never and will never serve in the US Zionist Forces. Every day I live I am a soldier for my race. Our Race Is Our Nation. ORION. My skin is my uniform. That's all that matters.

Oh, your a coward.

I thought you might have been one of those men that saw some of the good that gets left behind after a tyrant has been removed, like in Iraq.

Please stop blithering on about being a member of a warrior race when you're one the the pussy staying home and waiving good-bye to real warriors.

mmkay

@ National, GOD did not create man to rule over other men. Therefore, I would want to be a part of the race that most does what GOD says do.

Whites are masters at conquering, yet GOD says if one obeys HIM, thou art "more than a conquerer".
I don't believe in god so. I believe in evolution. Exactly why whites as the top of the totem pole will rule and eventually rid the earth of all others.

Oh, your a coward.

I thought you might have been one of those men that saw some of the good that gets left behind after a tyrant has been removed, like in Iraq.

Please stop blithering on about being a member of a warrior race when you're one the the pussy staying home and waiving good-bye to real warriors.

mmkay

Mmmm no. I CHOOSE not to fight in an illegal war that I do not believe in. That and the fact I had back surgery the military wouldn't take me anyways I actually looked into it just because it was a steady job for 4 years...refused so sucks for you. Only tyrant I want removed is in Washington,DC. Hussein never did anything to me so why do I care what he does? I don't. I fight for my race not some jewish owned/run government.

I know. It is tough being white. We never get any compliments or credit for all the good we do. Those black and brown people, though......they can do no wrong. It just isn't fair!!!!

Forum List

Back