Good Things White People Have Done

Have White People Done More Good Or More Bad for the World?

• Good

Votes: 33 91.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
The late Steve Jobs did a great deal of good for the world he is in no small part why we can sit here and debate all this.

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation contributes a great deal to fighting malaria in sub-Saharan Africa.

They are white. Do we hear about that?

Oh, and white people didn't create malaria, nature did.

LOL, I grew out of zits. Not nearly old enough for wrinkles.

Is there something wrong with being proud to be White?

Wrong? No. Retarded? Yep.

You guys are clowns. Your primary function is entertaining thinking people.

Why is it retarded?

Don't flatter yourself, I am sure you don't think very hard...

Well....you were born that way. You had nothing to do with it. Are you proud that you have an asshole and ten toes?

Go ahead...ask me why I don't think the term "black pride" as it pertains to the American experience....as similarly retarded. I know you want to.

We are constantly being told about bad things white people have done to the world, but we rarely, if ever, hear about all the good white people have done for the world--which far outweighs the bad, imo.

According to this Rhodes Scholar, everyone is white:

Yes, Anwar Sadat and I are both caucasians. I'm also the same color as Adolf Hitler and Stalin. You got me. I hope I can get a passport before anybody finds out my race connection with Ossama Bin Laden!

The late Steve Jobs did a great deal of good for the world he is in no small part why we can sit here and debate all this.

Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation contributes a great deal to fighting malaria in sub-Saharan Africa.

Did you just say something and then ask if we hear about it? Did you?

Good things like this?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-26958-1385050742-12.gif

You guys are a couple of soldiers, huh? Your skin is your uniform? Wrinkles and zits included?

LOL, I grew out of zits. Not nearly old enough for wrinkles.

Is there something wrong with being proud to be White?

Absolutely not. Just like there is nothing wrong with being proud of any race if you are that race.

Unfortunately, the white guilt has ridden so many they can't seem to find the good their race has done.

The self-flagellation in some is absurd and hard to watch.

Exactly, everyone should have pride in their heritage. Having a sense of pride is a healthy thing. Guilt is unhealthy.

Did you just say something and then ask if we hear about it? Did you?

Unfortunately maybe I did. I was saying it under the understanding that we had all heard about it ,but mass media and culture does not make mention it as if it something we should know. (Not sure that made sense)

Last edited:
Wrong? No. Retarded? Yep.

You guys are clowns. Your primary function is entertaining thinking people.

Why is it retarded?

Well....you were born that way. You had nothing to do with it. Are you proud that you have an asshole and ten toes?

Go ahead...ask me why I don't think the term "black pride" as it pertains to the American experience....as similarly retarded. I know you want to.

So you shouldn't be proud of your family either? You had no choice in what family you were born into.

That's a stupid metric by which to measure pride, only being proud of things you have control over.

I think all a large percentage of the worlds knowledge pooled into Europe through the period of the 10th century to the 20th. Not saying that arabs, Asians and other races didn't do a lot to make it all possible either.

Who didn't invade other lands? Not Asians, not blacks, not arabs and sure as hell not whites.

I believe whites did a lot of good for humanity.

White people invented lasagna. Now that is more than "good"!

On the other hand, they also invented tofu Cheesecake--Now that is just demented!

Last edited:
Take the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation as ONE simple example among many thousands.

This rich couple is putting tons of cash into fighting a disease in sub-Saharan Africa. A disease that white man in history had NO part in creating. A disease that has killed millions and lowered the average life expectancy of entire populations.

Regardless of if their rich or not or blah blah, not much of their fortune comes form sub-Saharan Africa. Yet, they give, under the radar, to help people who are not their race.

Anyone want to give an example of black people helping whites?

Computers
Internet
Car
Train
Steam engine
Airplane
Modern astronomy
Modern geology
Modern Meteorology
etc

Sure you could list a lot of things Asians and arabs done for this world. You could also list the same bads....What makes a people is what they done good for humanity.

Last edited:
Why is it retarded?

So you shouldn't be proud of your family either? You had no choice in what family you were born into.

That's a stupid metric by which to measure pride, only being proud of things you have control over.

You are convinced of that, aren't you?

Convinced of what? I was asking you a question.

Should you be proud of your family? You had no control in that. By your previously stated standard, you shouldn't.

Should you be proud of your family? You had no control in that. By your previously stated standard, you shouldn't.

I do not take credit for the actions of my ancestors....good or bad. I feel kinship with my family members.....an emotional attachment and shared experiences. I feel joy when someone in my family succeeds.....a little more than if it were someone who is not in my family. But I am not running around looking for compliments over my father's military service or my grandmother's distinguished service to her community. I had nothing to do with it.

My wife and kids.....the family we have built together....yep. I am proud of them. None of them are white, by the way. Cool, huh!

I do not take credit for the actions of my ancestors....good or bad. I feel kinship with my family members.....an emotional attachment and shared experiences. I feel joy when someone in my family succeeds.....a little more than if it were someone who is not in my family. But I am not running around looking for compliments over my father's military service or my grandmother's distinguished service to her community. I had nothing to do with it.

My wife and kids.....the family we have built together....yep. I am proud of them. None of them are white, by the way. Cool, huh!

Now you are talking about something different. I never took credit for anyone's actions. I am proud of my family(where we came from and what we have done) and my extended family(my race, the White Race).

Good for you.

Now you are talking about something different. I never took credit for anyone's actions. I am proud of my family(where we came from and what we have done) and my extended family(my race, the White Race).

Good for you.

And..that is retarded. Merry Christmas, nutjob.

What's shocking is the number of things the gays have done compared to the very small contribution from white conservatives.

Forum List

Back