Good Things White People Have Done

Have White People Done More Good Or More Bad for the World?

• Good

Votes: 33 91.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
It's a little known fact that J Robert Oppenheimer would've gotten nowhere with "The Bomb" if not for the overseeing of Calvin Washington (a Black nuclear physicist). He was like a father to JRO and taught him most of what he knew.

White prison guards invented bassaball and the blacks also stole that invention. No wonder they have become experts at hoops they spend their entire lives practicing instead of seeking game full employment. In other words they like prison and the freebies it 'entitles' them to.

White prison guards invented bassaball and the blacks also stole that invention. No wonder they have become experts at hoops they spend their entire lives practicing instead of seeking game full employment. In other words they like prison and the freebies it 'entitles' them to.

You're a feeble-minded douchebag.

"Gainful", you illiterate buffoon.

All over the world people of color run to the countries of the White man

STOP SHOUTING AT YOUR BATHROOM MIRROR!!!!!!!! :lol:

Last edited:

STOP SHOUTING AT YOUR BATHROOM MIRROR!!!!!!!! :lol:

Skipped your meds again, head case?

[MENTION=25186]Two Thumbs[/MENTION], again.

You say "man is violent by nature", and we know that whites excel in violence and war.

Yet, the question was "Is this GOOD....or BAD?"

I personally see violence and war as....bad.

If you guys see violence and war as...good, I again will understand your rationale perfectly clear.

:)

I prefer war and violence more than i do submission to injustice.

There are very few things that are absolutely bad or absolutely good.

Forum List

Back