Good Things White People Have Done

Have White People Done More Good Or More Bad for the World?

• Good

Votes: 33 91.7%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters
Pick your top 3 questions. That post is way too wordy and not worth my time.

1. Are you an Eskimo?
2. Do you own a car?
3. Can you think of any good whitey has done for the world?
3a. Probably move this question up to 1 if you don't want to answer four questions; can you tell me some other pejorative terms for Europeans besides "whitey"?

1. What do Eskimos have to do with my post?

2. Yes I own a car.

3. Who is whitey? Do you mean white people?

3a. What does a pejorative term for Europeans have to do with my post.

1. Are you an Eskimo?
2. Do you own a car?
3a. Probably move this question up to 1 if you don't want to answer four questions; can you tell me some other pejorative terms for Europeans besides "whitey"?

2. Yes I own a car.

Your most recent post was:

Those are my top three questions of all-time. Always want answers for those questions. Because they deserve answers.

1. You didn't answer the question. I'm going to assume you are not an Eskimo, therefore you are guilty by association of all the crimes against humanity that you accused of whites.

2. Then you too are "destroying the balance of nature and depleting resources". Just like white people.

3. Yes, "whitey" refers to white people.
3a. I was hoping to add some new pejorative terms for white people to my lexicon. Preferably words that are fashionable and hip. Apparently, "whitey" doesn't fit in that category any more.

EDIT: Please replace 1 above with the new one:

1. Can you think of any good White People have done for humanity?

Last edited:
1. Are you an Eskimo?
2. Do you own a car?

2. Yes I own a car.

Your most recent post was:

Those are my top three questions of all-time. Always want answers for those questions. Because they deserve answers.

1. You didn't answer the question. I'm going to assume you are not an Eskimo, therefore you are guilty by association of all the crimes against humanity that you accused of whites.

2. Then you too are "destroying the balance of nature and depleting resources". Just like white people.

3. Yes, "whitey" refers to white people.
3a. I was hoping to add some new pejorative terms for white people to my lexicon. Preferably words that are fashionable and hip. Apparently, "whitey" doesn't fit in that category any more.

EDIT: Please replace 1 above with the new one:

1. Can you think of any good White People have done for humanity?

1. No I am not an Eskimo and no I am not guilty by association or otherwise. Why do you think I had anything to do with say wiping out the indigenous population of the Tasmania? That was a group of savage white people and white people only.

2. Sorry but my vehicle was not invented by me. A small group of white people invented that. It also has nothing to do with my point. We are talking as a group.

3. At this time I honestly cant think of anything positive white people as a group have done without adding a "but" to it.

4. I lost my dictionary of hip white people insults.

LOL is Asclepias actually saying the original Egyptians were negro's because they weren't.

Everyone would believe you if you posted proof. I did. Where is yours? :lol:

What page is your "proof" on? Oh mine sure hold on. http://www.therightperspective.org/2010/06/06/king-tut-dna-99-6-western-european/

I can assume what you are going to do. Bash the source,complain that I am a racist and then run off...DNA doesn't lie. Fact. Original Egyptians were white,fact Nubians in the south were black,fact eventually they mixed and that's what we have now for Egyptians.

Course the ONLY proof we truly need is to see how negro's of today care for nations and we are to actually believe they were capable of such architectural achievements during previous times? LMAO yeah.

LOL is Asclepias actually saying the original Egyptians were negro's because they weren't.

What page is your "proof" on? Oh mine sure hold on. http://www.therightperspective.org/2010/06/06/king-tut-dna-99-6-western-european/

I can assume what you are going to do. Bash the source,complain that I am a racist and then run off...DNA doesn't lie. Fact. Original Egyptians were white,fact Nubians in the south were black,fact eventually they mixed and that's what we have now for Egyptians.

I'm glad you posted that. i was hoping one of you clowns would. You realize where those results came from right? They came of a TV show that was saying they had Tuts DNA. A guy that was a geneticist saw the results and without making sure they were actually Tuts came up with a result of Tut being white. The problem was no one told him the results on TV were not Tuts. Your link has long since been debunked. Not by me but scientists. :lol:

BUSTED

Maybe you saw the recent headlines about how scientists at iGENEA discovered that King Tutankhamun (Tut) was related to half of Western Europe’s Males, that looks like it is the set up for a scam. Turns out real researchers have conducted work on King Tut’s DNA and that iGENEA got their supposed DNA evidence by copying it off of a Discovery TV Program on the subject.
WHAT!!!!
Yes, this DNA evidence is based off of pausing a TV program and then looking at the screen to reconstruct a profile. Not saying it is not impossible but that is some very sketch methods and there is no access to the original data.

OOPS

A personal genomics company in Switzerland says they've reconstructed a DNA profile of King Tutankhamen by watching the Discovery Channel, claiming the results suggest more than half of Western European men are related to the boy king. But researchers who worked to decode Tut's genome in the first place say the claim is "unscientific."

Swiss genomics company iGENEA has launched a Tutankhamen DNA project based on what they say are genetic markers that appeared on a computer screen during a Discovery Channel special on the famous pharaoh's genetic lineage.

"Maybe they didn't know what they showed, but we got 16 markers from the Y chromosome from these pharaohs," Roman Scholz, the managing director of iGENEA, told LiveScience.

laughing.smileface2.gif

Last edited:

Now let me show the actual results from the people who tested. BTW they didnt get the results off the TV. :lol: BTW 2 totally different firms came up with the same results.

From DNATribes
http://www.dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

kfamlUf.jpg

From DNA Consultants

The Thuya Gene

The King Tut Gene

Like I said. Thanks for confirming exactly what I had already predicted. Glad I wasted my time..

You predicted I would deny it. I didn't deny it I just laughed at you and let other scientist deny it. My stomach is hurting laughing at you. How could you be so stupid as to step in my trap?

1 sign of mental disease you start to believe your own bullshit lies. Interesting...oh and here read this I need to buy it still but Kemp is an expert on this.

March of the Titans

Like I said. Thanks for confirming exactly what I had already predicted. Glad I wasted my time..

You predicted I would deny it. I didn't deny it I just laughed at you and let other scientist deny it. My stomach is hurting laughing at you. How could you be so stupid as to step in my trap?

1 sign of mental disease you start to believe your own bullshit lies. Interesting...oh and here read this I need to buy it still but Kemp is an expert on this.

March of the Titans

My lies? Dude read the links. They admitted they saw it on TV and now they are charging white people money to link them to Tut. The actual people who tested said they were full if shit.

But Carsten Pusch, a geneticist at Germany's University of Tubingen who was part of the team that unraveled Tut's DNA from samples taken from his mummy and mummies of his family members, said that iGENEA's claims are "simply impossible." Pusch and his colleagues published part of their results, though not the Y-chromosome DNA, in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) in 2010. The Y chromosome is the sex chromosome found only in males, and looking at the genes in this chromosome would show Tut's male lineage.

However, believe what you like. Makes me no difference. I hope you are not crying right now.

1. No I am not an Eskimo and no I am not guilty by association or otherwise. Why do you think I had anything to do with say wiping out the indigenous population of the Tasmania? That was a group of savage white people and white people only.

2. Sorry but my vehicle was not invented by me. A small group of white people invented that. It also has nothing to do with my point. We are talking as a group.

3. At this time I honestly cant think of anything positive white people as a group have done without adding a "but" to it.

4. I lost my dictionary of hip white people insults.

1. Why do you hate Eskimos? You are too guilty. You nearly wiped out the Khoi and San, the indigenous people you encountered when you went on your path of destruction. Guilty!

2. I did not invent my vehicle either. But you USE one and thus contribute to the raping of the earth's resources. GUILTY!

3. Can you think of something at this time?

4. Let's come up with a list together. It'll be fun. So far we have whitey, Charlie, Cracker, Honkey, Ofay, and Peckerwood. Your turn.

Forum List

Back