Ford - Decent President - Good Human
Carter - Bad President - Good Human
Reagan - Good President - Good Human
Bush 1 - Average President - Good Human
Clinton - Good President - Bad Human
Bush 2 - Below Average President - Good Human
Obama - Good President - Good Human
Trump - Bad President - Horrifically Bad Human
Obama - Lousy President - Worst President In History (Move over Jimmy Carter) - Horrible Human-Being LIST: Obama’s 29 scandals and the media’s campaign to hide them

and I can list all the scandals of YOUR hero mass murderer Reagan and the other evil bastard presidents you liked as well that you also mentioned and how the media tried to hide them as well.:abgg2q.jpg:

Nixon - Good President - Average Human
Ford - Average President - Good Human
Carter - Terrible President - Average Human
Reagan - Great President - Great Human
Bush Sr. - Average President - Good Human
Clinton - Bad President - Bad Human
Bush Jr. - Below Average President - Average Human
Obama - Terrible President - Terrible Human
Trump - Have to wait and see.

Nixon- Said, "I am not a crook". Turned out to be a crook. Gangster as fuck.

Ford- Nice guy. Shiny forehead.

Carter- He probably forgot he was President, so you can't hold that against him now.

Reagan- I just always imagined he had a hog as thick as a soda can. I don't know why. :dunno:

Bush Sr.- He always looked like he was ready to run a colored kid off his lawn.

Clinton- Chubby chaser...

Bush Jr.- He was adorable. Something the "leader of the free world" should never be called.

Obama- The first black President wore mom jeans.

Trump- Prefers models to pregnant women. Can't blame him.

I could care less what kind of human beins a person is. I want our Presents to be great Presents like Trump. The only thing keeping Trump from being a really great President is the pussy Republican in congress. The good news is after 2yrs of democrat hate Trump will start his second term with a loyal Republican House and Senate, then we will see America become Really Great again.

fair post.:thup: much better than all the drivel all the others have posted.

in further comment on that for Trump TO be great,he is going to have to major fight on his hands to get rid of the deep state.Will he do so? I give him the benefit of the doubt,we wont know until his first term is up but I am not too optimistic he will have the balls to stand up to them and fight them because keep in mind,the last president who TRIED,our last great president we had,paid the deadly price for it on nov 22nd 1963 for trying to fight them. Trump knows this so will HE have the balls to go up against him as that great president did? I hope so but i am not too optimistic.

Nixon - Average President - Bad Human

You were doing great until you got to Obama.
That is your opinion
The majority of Americans, currently, feel Obama was a good President. History will treat him more positively.
One of the best US Presidents, Obama, followed by the worst US President, to date, Trump.
Opinions are like assholes everyone has one and they all stink.

Just wow....

Off the scale wrong on both of the traitors of the Period of American WO....

Do you judge "good President" by how much debt was increased?

Now that was really funny, thanks for the comedy.

I
I could care less what kind of human beins a person is. I want our Presents to be great Presents like Trump. The only thing keeping Trump from being a really great President is the pussy Republican in congress. The good news is after 2yrs of democrat hate Trump will start his second term with a loyal Republican House and Senate, then we will see America become Really Great again.

in further comment on that for Trump TO be great,he is going to have to major fight on his hands to get rid of the deep state.Will he do so? I give him the benefit of the doubt,we wont know until his first term is up but I am not too optimistic he will have the balls to stand up to them and fight them because keep in mind,the last president who TRIED,our last great president we had,paid the deadly price for it on nov 22nd 1963 for trying to fight them. Trump knows this so will HE have the balls to go up against him as that great president did? I hope so but i am not too optimistic.
I believe Trump has a plan some day soon he will unleash hell upon the deep state. His plan will be dramatic and include the military to arrest and move the deep state players to Guantanmo for Military tribunals. These are mostly people that took an oath to defend the Constitution so they are subject to Military justice. By the way they don’t surrender that oath when they leave office. Someday soon.

W Bush, Obama, and Bill Clinton are three of the worst humans to ever exist. What each did pales in comparison to the rest.

The only other who comes close is murderer/traitor LBJ....

Obama - Lousy President - Worst President In History (Move over Jimmy Carter) - Horrible Human-Being LIST: Obama’s 29 scandals and the media’s campaign to hide them

and I can list all the scandals of YOUR hero mass murderer Reagan and the other evil bastard presidents you liked as well that you also mentioned and how the media tried to hide them as well.:abgg2q.jpg:
I'm sure the media really loved Reagan. :290968001256257790-final:

That is your opinion
The majority of Americans, currently, feel Obama was a good President. History will treat him more positively.
One of the best US Presidents, Obama, followed by the worst US President, to date, Trump.
I agree with your assessment, however I think Obama was a good president because the bar was already pretty low. He could have at least freed political prisoners from the Panthers, AIM and MOVE, even if maybe there was not much he could do about police violence. Not to mention other things he could have done in other areas.

Now Trump has set the bar so low with massive corruption and everything done in his own personal interest that now even a future despicable character with a vague understanding of diplomacy and etiquette can be seen as a great president.

That is your opinion

That is your opinion.
A great part of the US is we can openly voice our opinions even if we disagree.
We can agree to disagree.

Nixon - Average Prez - Troubled human.
Ford - Horrible Prez - Good human.
Carter - Incompetent Prez - Good human.
Reagan - Average Prez - Good human
Bus41 - Bad Prez - Marginal human.
Clinton - Below average Prez - Horrible human.
Bush43 - Bad Prez - Marginal human.
Obama - Catastrophic Prez - Contemptible human.
Trump - Jury still out - Halfway decent human.
I disagree, big time, on your assessment of Obama and Trump.
But that is your opinion.

That is your opinion
I agree with your assessment, however I think Obama was a good president because the bar was already pretty low. He could have at least freed political prisoners from the Panthers, AIM and MOVE, even if maybe there was not much he could do about police violence. Not to mention other things he could have done in other areas.

Now Trump has set the bar so low with massive corruption and everything done in his own personal interest that now even a future despicable character with a vague understanding of diplomacy and etiquette can be seen as a great president.
You're way off.
Trump hasn't sat back and said nothing about critics.
The only complaint is that he's not exactly nice on Twitter.
On the other hand Obama jailed critics, put them in bankruptcy, and sent the IRS after them.

So get real, Shitforbrains.:1peleas:

Last edited:

That is your opinion
and that is YOUR opinion --ahahahahhahahahhahaha
'''majority of Americans'''?? proof?

I find people like Cutter and Ram are the reason for many of the USA's problems. A backbone of a human and a country are built on morality and ethics. Those without morality and ethics have no backbone; like cutter, ram and Trump.
There is nothing more pathetic than those without a backbone.

Nixon- Said, "I am not a crook". Turned out to be a crook. Gangster as fuck.

Ford- Nice guy. Shiny forehead.

Carter- He probably forgot he was President, so you can't hold that against him now.

Reagan- I just always imagined he had a hog as thick as a soda can. I don't know why. :dunno:

Bush Sr.- He always looked like he was ready to run a colored kid off his lawn.

Clinton- Chubby chaser...

Bush Jr.- He was adorable. Something the "leader of the free world" should never be called.

Obama- The first black President wore mom jeans.

Trump- Prefers models to pregnant women. Can't blame him.
Very interesting assessment. Different than mine, but I will not strongly disagree with anything you said.

Forum List

Back