'Good guy' shoots, kills, and stops mass shooting when man began firing into a crowd with AR-15

The cop drove right past him. For days we heard how the cop approached the teacher thinking the teacher was the baddie. Then engaged the baddie. Now. He just drove by. What will be the story tomorrow?

They had 19 cops in the hallway according to your link within 15 minutes. That wasn’t enough according to the commander on site. So how many do you need?

And no. My response was not going to be that it was too much. My point would be that Republicans are too cheap to pay for it. They always are.

Let’s say you want two cops at every school. Ok. If there are ten thousand schools that means twenty thousand cops. If every cop earns $65,000 a year. That means it is $1,300,000,000 a year in salary. Not counting equipment and continuing training. Figure another billion a year for that.

Now I’m not sure what program to feed kids the Republicans will claim we can lose to afford security. But the one thing they won’t do is talk about taxes.

So Federal action such as Grants are out.

That leaves the States. The Republicans won’t raise taxes in the states. So that means they’ll pass it on to the districts. They’ll have to raise property taxes which will cause incensed Republicans to wail about it and object and even vote it down.
40 Billion to Ukraine. There are 20 million Veterans in this country most would volunteer to protect school children. I would do it for free.

Forum List

Back