'Good guy' shoots, kills, and stops mass shooting when man began firing into a crowd with AR-15

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This happened last night, why isn't this on all over the MSM today?!!

Police: Woman killed man who fired rifle into party crowd​

CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) — A woman in West Virginia fatally shot a man who began firing an AR-15-style rifle into a crowd of people that had gathered for a party, authorities said.

Dennis Butler, 37, was killed Wednesday night after he pulled out the rifle and began shooting at dozens of people attending the birthday-graduation party outside an apartment complex in the city of Charleston, police said in a statement.

The woman, who was attending the party, drew a pistol and fired, killing Butler, the statement said. No one at the party was injured.

“Instead of running from the threat, she engaged with the threat and saved several lives last night,” Chief of Detectives Tony Hazelett told news outlets Thursday.

This could have been a horrific event but this woman stopped it!

"Dennis Butler, 37, was killed Wednesday night after he pulled out the rifle and began shooting at dozens of people attending the birthday-graduation party outside an apartment complex in the city of Charleston, police said in a statement."

And that's why you should carry a gun.
Most of the anti-gun bed wetters are pathological cowards who would piss themselves & run if they saw an unloaded gun

Someone here recently said "good guy with a gun is a myth".

Who was it? Remind me.
This happened last night, why isn't this on all over the MSM today?!!

Police: Woman killed man who fired rifle into party crowd​

It is completely clear to me. If you didnt get it yet, I think it is because you are actively refusing to get it.

I can't fix that.

He makes a post from a link that is three hours old about how the MSM is not covering it. Well they have had precious little time. But he wants the same coverage the RW wacko who killed nine in Buffalo got. It the nut who killed 19 kids got.

Why? He is terrified that Fun Control might gain a single point of traction. And he wants to further the claim that good guys with guns save lives.

Well sometimes they do. And sometimes they lose their lives to cops who have no idea that they are the good guy.

And sometimes the good guy does not even clear leather. And sometimes the good guy shoots the wrong person himself.

No media outlet is going to cut in on the developing story about how cops stood around for 40 minutes while the madman was inside the school for a local story with one apparent death. The baddie.

Not when the outside of the school was apparently a Mongolian clusterfuck with nobody in charge and everyone trying to find someone to issue instructions about something. That ain’t being bumped off the front page for this.

And only a blithering idiot would even say that it should.

Want to know what the average guy with a gun looks like? Look at the case of Rittenhouse again. He got into two situations where he fired. And his buddies. All armed to put a stop to the rioters. Did exactly nothing but evacuate the area.

That is what most people do.

Do I commend this woman? Yes. But to say she is typical is laughable.

And if she is Black, then she is one of Them that we are supposed to arm up to defend ourselves from according to the Reich Wing nutters.

So you tell me. What is he trying to say?

Forum List

Back