FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

So has it ever been determined this dude was an imminent threat and had a gun in his hand when they busted into his house just before the crack of dawn, or no?

Okay let’s check that one.

My fact is that 50-certification proved the 2020 election was fair and accurate.

What do you have?
I say a guy that didn't campaign for the last 3 weeks of an election and can't fill a HS gym with supporters

did not get 81 million votes. Call me crazy, but I'm standing by that. That's bullshit.

All my high school pep rallies had more energy than any of Biden's ever.

Not really a big high school, either.

IF the report I saw was accurate, he stepped over the line and spoke of actual plans for getting ready to kill Biden. H mentioned a ghillie suit and his sniper rifle. I doubt we'll ever hear the truth of how the shooting unfolded but if the FBI continues to kick doors in predawn raids, things like this are likely to happen with increasing regularity. People don't like having the president threatened, but they also don't stand for Sturmtruppen tactics from a so-called law enforcement agency. That entire agency needs to be audited and rebuilt from top to bottom. Failing that, it needs to be disbanded totally.
Saying you have a rifle and a gilley suit is not a threat. Only a threat if you want to believe it is a threat. Or if you want to construe it as a threat....the real truth is that the feds search far and wide for any conservative that is susceptible to a set up operation wherein the feds will be able to claim some conservative is a terrorist...no matter how weak their claim is....all the need is some feeble excuse to conduct a raid in the night.

My fact is that 50-certification proved the 2020 election was fair and accurate.

What do you have?
1682118310603906.jpg

Well....he had to go along with the order to raid the old guy......aka he had to follow orders....once the raid commenced....the result was predictable.
The leader on the ground could have chosen a different option. He wasn’t micromanaged.

The leader on the ground could have chosen a different option. He wasn’t micromanaged.
In that case then he would be the one most responsible for this outrageous killing.

All this cries out for an independent investigation....all parties involved need to be hauled before a congressional investigative committee wherein the American people can actually see for themselves what these scumbags look like.....the FBI is a clear and present danger for all Conservatives.

What do you have?
Without a trial on the 2020 election, then you have nothing but an assumption that your facts might be true, but without a trial to solve the contentious issue, then your facts might not be true.

Without a trial on the 2020 election, then you have nothing but an assumption that your facts might be true, but without a trial to solve the contentious issue, then your facts might not be true.
If the administration cared about uniting America and was legitimate, there already would have been an investigation.

Trump tried to investigate the 2016 election, but he picked crappy people to do it.

A trail why?

50-State certification speaks for itself.

I say a guy that didn't campaign for the last 3 weeks of an election and can't fill a HS gym with supporters

did not get 81 million votes. Call me crazy, but I'm standing by that. That's bullshit.

All my high school pep rallies had more energy than any of Biden's ever.

Not really a big high school, either.
So, a lie then.

Forum List

Back