FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

As a police officer, if I wanted to kill you, I could create those conditions. I’m not saying that these FBI agents wanted to kill this man, but they did create the conditions.
Exactly.....the higher ups who planned and approved the raid....put other folks lives at danger....the agents as well as their target.....all those involved need to be hauled before a congressional investigative committee and live on t.v. so everyone can see what these scumbags look like.

As a police officer, if I wanted to kill you, I could create those conditions. I’m not saying that these FBI agents wanted to kill this man, but they did create the conditions.
No..HE created the conditions. What many seem to ignore..is that he egged the FBI on. Posted total threats.
After a visit by the FBI..when they tried the soft approach...he posted that they had barely escaped death.
He created the scenario that played out.

No..HE created the conditions. What many seem to ignore..is that he egged the FBI on. Posted total threats.
After a visit by the FBI..when they tried the soft approach...he posted that they had barely escaped death.
The FBI surveilled him for months. They passed on countless opportunities to apprehend him peacefully. They had other options. They selected the option which was the most dangerous. They really screed it up.

If it were a black man walking into a 7/11 unarmed was gunned down, MAGA would be whoring for his death full stop!

LOL
Take your racist shit down the road. If it was a black man, you would be screaming to high heaven, but because it is an old white Trump supporter, you figure all is well. You are a hypocritical fuck.

where is the police cam ???
Lets see the Police cam

Then I will know you are correct, Evilsoul

Exactly.....the higher ups who planned and approved the raid....put other folks lives at danger....the agents as well as their target.....all those involved need to be hauled before a congressional investigative committee and live on t.v. so everyone can see what these scumbags look like.
I put the heaviest blame on the team leader on the scene.

Yes ........most definitely.

One has to wonder how that came about? It was not always like that....something happened?

My guess is that all the schools of journalism......wherever they are got taken over by liberal and radical professors.
Read up on Obama pushing the Ministry of Truth in the NDAA on his way out the door

Then look back why. See Occupy Wall Street and how many times since then racism and lgbt was pushed by the media

Take your racist shit down the road. If it was a black man, you would be screaming to high heaven, but because it is an old white Trump supporter, you figure all is well. You are a hypocritical fuck.
Trust me my friend, it's all dysfunctional American behaviour and it's going to lead to vigilante justice and eventual anarchy.

As a Canadian who can see what's happening from the outside, I can at least suggest that it has to stop!

Y
Like the cult of the former 1-term fuckup?

#desasters pandering to whatever he calls woke?

Like kari lake’s election win?

Like more ron johnson claiming on phax that COVID was planned?
Your problem is that you are wrong, so of course you are losing the debate game with your biased one sided idiocy.

Read up on Obama pushing the Ministry of Truth in the NDAA on his way out the door

Then look back why. See Occupy Wall Street and how many times since then racism and lgbt was pushed by the media
Part of the fundamental change maybe 🤔 ?????

If their lips are moving you know they are lying.

They have no scruples about it....believing the ends justfies the means....as in they know they are lying but believing in the old communist truism....the end justifies the means they feel justified.
See Biden Do..... Just like - See monkey Do.

Biden appears to be the nation's lying role model.. It's a shame.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back