'Good guy' shoots, kills, and stops mass shooting when man began firing into a crowd with AR-15

Armed female bystander kills man firing at party in West Virginia
Sat, May 28, 2022, 4:07 AM

A US woman has fatally shot a man who opened fire on a crowd of people with a semi-automatic rifle in Charleston, West Virginia.

Dennis Butler, a 37-year-old with an extensive criminal history, was killed after he targeted a group of around 40 people attending a birthday party.

Police spokesman Tony Hazelett said the woman's quick reaction saved lives and may have prevented a mass shooting.

It comes amid a national debate over guns after a school shooting in Texas.

What horrific news. For the left wing narrative and agenda.

Good for her. She should get award.
Probably did not and does not want an award and if level-headed, would definitely not want one publicly. Her name was omitted, probably at her request if smart. She deserves her anonymity. It is enough to know, good people are out there, without possible making them a target or topic every time she meets somebody for years to come.

Armed female bystander kills man firing at party in West Virginia
Sat, May 28, 2022, 4:07 AM

A US woman has fatally shot a man who opened fire on a crowd of people with a semi-automatic rifle in Charleston, West Virginia.

Dennis Butler, a 37-year-old with an extensive criminal history, was killed after he targeted a group of around 40 people attending a birthday party.

Police spokesman Tony Hazelett said the woman's quick reaction saved lives and may have prevented a mass shooting.

It comes amid a national debate over guns after a school shooting in Texas.

What horrific news. For the left wing narrative and agenda.
Quick, everybody ignore this.

:omg:

Probably did not and does not want an award and if level-headed, would definitely not want one publicly. Her name was omitted, probably at her request if smart. She deserves her anonymity. It is enough to know, good people are out there, without possible making them a target or topic every time she meets somebody for years to come.
Because American hating democrats democrats would want to kill her.

Gee, I wonder why?.....Could it be that three dem narratives were destroyed?

Good woman with a gun.
Convicted felon....How did he get his AR?
Black.

Perp.

Dennis-Butler-04302016.jpg

Well I corrected my post, it three narratives.....Also a convicted felon with a AR.
Wait a minute. I thought felons were not allowed to get firearms.

Quick, somebody pass a law saying felons can't get firearms.

If I'm being honest, felons who cannot be trusted to live in normal society with all of the rights restored should not be released.

If I'm being honest, felons who cannot be trusted to live in normal society with all of the rights restored should not be released.
Oh no, you are not one of "those" are you?
You know, the "do your time and all rights are restored" bunch?

Because American hating democrats democrats would want to kill her.
I personally would not characterize it by political party, but understand. Could anger family or friends. If you have to shoot a criminal or gang member, it is better for them to have to try for the info to retaliate, instead of spoon feeding, thinking everybody wants a spotlight. Most do not.

Well that's a different take on it I guess. ;)

Thing is if a jury sentences a person to X amount of time then that's all they serve.

That and who determines trust? That would be a bunch of leftist do-gooders in most states. Careful for what you wish for.

Forum List

Back