Good girls sing to acoustic guitar

Blues Man
Fingerstyle is fashon now, but it's actually not hard to play fingerstyle, it just takes a lot of perseverance to learn the melody. There are people who do not know how to play the guitar at all, but master one complex composition with fingerstyle, and play tolerably well.

Blues Man
I think that the most difficult guitar playing technique is exactly rasgueado, even in such simple backyard songs, in order for it to sound you need to feel the strings very well. This greatly affects the sound.

America is the right country. In America, freedom and patriarchal traditions. The Taliban are left-wing faggots who want a totalitarian state of slaves. There are two big differences here. diametrical opposite.
I think you are confused.

The influential young white supremacist Nick Fuentes — an ally of the Arizona Republican congressman Paul Gosar and the anti-immigrant pundit Michelle Malkinwrote on the encrypted app Telegram: “The Taliban is a conservative, religious force, the U.S. is godless and liberal. The defeat of the U.S. government in Afghanistan is unequivocally a positive development.” An account linked to the Proud Boys expressed respect for the way the Taliban “took back their national religion as law, and executed dissenters.”

The Florida Republican Matt Gaetz may be a clown, but he’s also a congressman who was close to the previous president. On Twitter earlier this month, Gaetz described the Taliban, like Trump, as “more legitimate than the last government in Afghanistan or the current government here.”

Sounds like you conservatives like the Afgan government better than the Biden government.

sealybobo
This fool is confusing the right with the left Prussian pan-Germanists or RINO, they are the same left bastards as the Taliban and Democrats

, I do not want to discuss this

Blues Man
I think any guitarist who masterfully owns acoustics will easily play the electric guitar, and the opposite will not be true, because the right hand of electric guitarists almost does not work. There is no any complicated technique of the right hand, and on acoustics the right hand is of key importance, do you agree with this? If this were not the case, right-handers would hold the bar in their right hand.
Since the electric guitar should be so easy for an acoustic player like you, why don't you post a video of you shredding a Jimi Hendrix solo? We'll wait. :popcorn:

Taliban is a conservative
Yes, only they have their own conservatism lol

portada111-3.jpg

a Jimi Hendrix solo? We'll wait
I don't have an electric guitar and Jimi Hendrix is a pretentious hippie shit, he couldn't play the guitar professionally.

Any idiot can "play" when "playing" means constantly sliding along the strings randomly.

All hippie music is a complete scam. There were no serious musicians among these bastards.

I don't have an electric guitar and Jimi Hendrix is a pretentious hippie shit, he couldn't play the guitar professionally.

Any idiot can "play" when "playing" means constantly sliding along the strings randomly.
lol, you're an idiot. Have fun being ignorant.

Blues Man
I think that the most difficult guitar playing technique is exactly rasgueado, even in such simple backyard songs, in order for it to sound you need to feel the strings very well. This greatly affects the sound.
The backwards motion is what makes that tough.

That technique and for that matter other classical techniques are harder on an electric because the strings are closer together so you need more accuracy with both your right and left hands simply because there is less room to work in.

The backwards motion is what makes that tough.

That technique and for that matter other classical techniques are harder on an electric because the strings are closer together so you need more accuracy with both your right and left hands simply because there is less room to work in.
Not just backwards motion. To make it sound beautiful, you need speed and filigree.

Please note that rockers on electric guitars also hit the strings, for example in grunge. They have fairly simple rhythmic patterns, mostly they play fifths, but even this causes difficulties for many. There you need to make accents, muffle the strings, keep the rhythm clearly, and so on.

Not just backwards motion. To make it sound beautiful, you need speed and filigree.

Please note that rockers on electric guitars also hit the strings, for example in grunge. They have fairly simple rhythmic patterns, mostly they play fifths, but even this causes difficulties for many. There you need to make accents, muffle the strings, keep the rhythm clearly, and so on.
Grunge ain't the only electric guitar music.

An electric guitar is actually like a voice. It can be made to cry, sing, scream etc.

At the virtuoso level it is extremely difficult to play and your assumption that any proficient acoustic guitar player can just pick up an electric and play at the highest level is just wrong.

Blues Man
By the way, this probably will not sound on an electric guitar. They play fifths and octaves precisely because of this. There is overload.

Blues Man
By the way, this probably will not sound on an electric guitar. They play fifths and octaves precisely because of this. There is overload.
Overdriven amps is what you mean.

and you can easily play any electric guitar with an extremely clean tone

Forum List

Back