Dancing is ridiculous?

I love watching guys who can really dance good. Iā€™m Greek. The best Greek dancers are at the front of the line. Now theyā€™re cool. Wish I could do that. But I canā€™t so I stay in the back or middle of the line where you hold hands with the people left and right of you and all you have to do is the proper steps.

Every culture on the planet dances. It's just natural human behavior.
I think us Greeks figured it out. If you are good you go to the front of the line and show off. Sometimes they even force me to the front and I have to do my best. But then I hand over the napkin to someone else and I go back to the middle of the line and just do the basic steps. The steps are different depending on the song

1704637516039.jpeg

You can butt in anywhere you want. So if you see a cute girl go butt in so she has to hold your hopefully not sweaty hand.

Every culture on the planet dances. It's just natural human behavior.
But not everyone can or should. Good dancers? Sure. Love it.

We donā€™t let bad drivers drive. Maybe you should have to be licensed to dance. Canā€™t go on the dance floor without a license

The only time I ever got on a dance floor was when I was chasing pussy.
Now, if I were really good, or if you were Iā€™d want to see you dance. And Iā€™d show it off every chance I could. Itā€™s really a superpower if you think about it.

Being able to sing really good, being able to play an instrument well or dance really well is a gift some people have.

I think I freak my cat out with my dance moves. And I'll slide on the kitchen floor like I'm Tom Cruise in "Risky Business" if and when I feel like it.

Anyhoo, the ultimate dancing brothers, the Nicolas Brothers, who you'll see at 1:30 in this Cab Calloway video for "Jumpin' Jive" from the movie "Stormy Weather," epic moves I'd never attempt.

Now if I could do that Iā€™d do it at every restaurant I went to. Iā€™d bring a Bose speaker with me instead of dragging around a big band.

To me, no one can do it like the lead singer of the Sawyer Brown band. Mark Miller is awesome!!! :) :) :)

God bless you and each member of the band always!!!

Holly

Great example of a guy who isnā€™t good at dancing. But he is also singing so I give him a pass.

Just turned 74.

not big on music videos.
What were you listening to 1981? I hated this kind of music. Big hair bands. I was more into R&B. But itā€™s weird that I grew up in Detroit but didnā€™t love Motown.

I also loved soft rock. Pillow talk. Hall and Oats. Lionel Ritchie

You looked up Billy squire stroke me, listened to it and youā€™re telling me you donā€™t remember that song? You were in your 30s. What were you listening to back then? Lawrence Welk?
basically, tuned out music when the Beatles invaded.

I listen to 50s and earlier music.

Thatā€™s what I figured. Interesting. Someone who didnā€™t enjoy rock and roll.

I liked 70s more than the 60s and 80s. I loved R&B and rap of the 90s and 2000s. Music today, I like some of it but my favorite is still R&b from the 90s and 2000s. I have serious satellite radio. I dance my ass off in the car to that stuff. I wish my legs danced as good as my upper body.

I loved the first two Beatles albums but didnā€™t like the trippy stuff later. Heater Skelton and yellow submarine.

I liked the first couple albums. You didnā€™t like Till there was you? Or some of the slower melodic stuff? Love Me Do. pS I Love You?

A guy who isn't good at dancing? Did you watch any of those videos? Mark Miller is the Michael Jackson of country music.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly
Is mick jagger a good dancer or just entertaining on stage? I think they get a pass because theyā€™re singing. At least they arenā€™t just standing in one place like most singers and their bands.

Forum List

Back