Golden Dawn raises hell in Greece

ecks_why

these events are horrible but what other alternatives are there ?

why should the greek populace sit idle and let the invading hordes of non-assimilating mooselimb immigrants keep pushing their sharia law to establish a country wide no go zone for infidels ? it looks like in Greece the citizens tired of mealy mouthed words & politically correct drivel and instead are voting for action, as delivered by more energetic groups like the Golden Dawn.

i'm guessing this kind of civil unrest will be spreading across europe as its quite clear there are far too many mooselimbs, islam is rotten to the core, not reformable & the camel jockey jihadis are lockstep marching for a new caliphate eurabia

the only questions are what will the governments do to deal with this growing problem ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mashing-migrants-homes-Swastikas-streets.html

Dressed in black shirts with faces hidden by helmets, ten men on motorbikes came to find him on a Saturday, after darkness fell...

Finding the door bolted at his home in a pot-holed Athens side street, they smashed the windows, broke in and trashed the place. Then, their dirty work done, the neo-Nazi gang roared away into the hot evening. It had taken less than a minute for them to sound an ugly warning that foreigners were not welcome in Greece.

Their target was Imam Shahbaz Siddiqi, a 42-year-old spiritual leader of the Greek capital’s 500,000 Muslims. ‘I was at the mosque praying when they searched for me the other night,’ he told me yesterday. ‘I thank God for that, or else I might now be dead.

‘During the night I went three times to the police station to report the break-in. At the desk I was told that the officers did not have time to investigate my complaint. They were too busy. There is one law for the Greek people and another for us immigrants.’...

article-2219374-158D18F2000005DC-421_634x419.jpg

Hello, I am new to this forum.

I feel divided on this one.
I don't like greeks because of their attitude toward everyone else.
I don't put them all together of course, just the ones that I know are like this.
But I kinda understand them on this issue. It's their land, they have the right to do whatever they want on it. Even to stay alone. It sounds a little bit racist tough but this is the way it is right now.
There are many greeks who have worked through the years and now the need to pay for what others did.

I support Golden Dawn, too!

I am a Greek citizen and I do not support Golden Dawn. I do however believe that the immigrants should be repatriated as they will never be assimilated. The rise of Golden Dawn was predictable. Greeks are not schooled in the political correctness of northern Europe or the US. That, coupled with a certain seemingly inherent fanaticism made their success inevitable.

Unlike the rest of Europe, Greece isn't going to roll over and get kicked around like a dog by immigrants who want more then they contribute.

Unlike the rest of Europe, Greece isn't going to roll over and get kicked around like a dog by immigrants who want more then they contribute.
True, one of the reasons I am proud to be Greek, despite the current situation. I am still proud to be an American; but not as proud anymore.

Forum List

Back