Chicago residents speaking up about illegal immigrants in their neighborhoods.....

Grownups don't do ignore. Children stick their fingers in their ears and say, I can't hear you, I can't hear you.
Grown ups do not have time for people who only come here to troll.... you are not one of those people... but there are many of them here... they deserve to be ignored....

Grownups don't do ignore. Children stick their fingers in their ears and say, I can't hear you, I can't hear you.

Not if the person they're dealing with is actually the child.

And that certainly applies here.

Watch the video and stop being Ignorant.
It matters WHICH immigrants you have coming in. And when you pack them all into one place without jobs, its fucking stupid. This is not the way its supposed to be done in the U.S.... this isnt France.
Let Immigrants come here legally and with respect, and they will show respect to thier new home, not displaying the attitude we see here. You do realize that many latinos are biased against black people dont you?
No of course you dont, your not even an American. I lived in Los angeles where I personally observed racial interactions growing up... and you are obviously seeing signs of this here where you have a lot of young, single jobless men , and you have no idea of their back ground shoved into a shelter where all they have to do is party and drink at night. Its not fair to the migrants themselves, and its not fair to the residents.
Your talking about things you have no idea about other than what you have read someplace or saw on some news cast.
OIP.sas_u8gb6A3vA_hxRRlBNAHaE7

OIP.Dgk2nxiLifBxe8qH-66kPAHaF4

1690753328840.jpeg

Grown ups do not have time for people who only come here to troll.... you are not one of those people... but there are many of them here... they deserve to be ignored....
I would like to agree with you in principle at least, but I don't think it's ever wise to limit oneself from getting the whole picture. Think of what we can learn from morally bankrupt spammers like Backagain or Marvin!

Black democrats voted for this in Chicago.......the democrats now pretend that "replacement theory," is a conspiracy theory.......after every single leading democrat politician and celebrity cackled with glee about replacing American voters with illegal alien voters from Mexico.....

Black democrats in Chicago are now finding out that they are going to be replaced.........they just think the democrats don't realize what they are doing.........

Chicago residents sound off on illegal immigrants in neighborhood: ‘They disrespect us, rob us, harass us’

Residents of a Chicago-area neighborhood frustrated by the disruptive behaviors of illegal migrants at a local shelter sounded off to city leaders this week.

Neighbors said they “no longer [had] any tolerance” for migrants who were loitering, engaging in late-night partying, prostitution, littering and even fighting with community members, CBS2 Chicago reported.

Distraught residents told city officials in attendance that the migrants’ behavior made them feel unsafe. “I would ask you all to go out there — go out there at night, in the middle of the night — and see what goes on,” one emotional resident said. Another woman vented, “They disrespect us, they rob us, they harass us.”

One local man threatened that if they didn’t address the issue, neighbors would take it into their own hands. “Let me say this — they’ve got one more time to deal with it, because otherwise, next time they deal with it, they’re going to deal with it from the streets. We’re going to take over. Nobody is going to be able to stop us from what we’re going to do to them.”

Once again.........black democrats voted for this.....

The democrat party has your vote.....over 95% of your vote every single election no matter how badly democrat party policies destroy your families........and now, they are going to replace you with illegal aliens, who will be the democrat party voters going forward.....
We have a forum for topics on immigration. Please place those threads there. Thank you.

I've been posting for years how the Democrats don't give a hoot for the poor Black people of Chicago. My avatar is a little girl from Chicago who had her brains blown out by drug gang bangers in Chicago. The only time Democrats care about poor Black people is when they are killed by a cop.
The only other time Democrats care about blacks is on voting day.

Agreed, but the question is to what standard the immigrants are expected to assimilate?

Better that Americans assimilate to the immigrants' standards in the south where assimilating to racist hating would be expected.

Even more to the point, why is any assimilating even an issue? Canada's diversity has made us stronger and wiser.

Agreed, but the question is to what standard the immigrants are expected to assimilate?

Better that Americans assimilate to the immigrants' standards in the south where assimilating to racist hating would be expected.

Even more to the point, why is any assimilating even an issue? Canada's diversity has made us stronger and wiser.
"Canada's diversity" :lmao:

Keep flooding the City of Chicago with Mexicans and other Central Americans...

They are hard-working, conservative, appreciative of education and culture, and don't take any $hit off of Black Ghetto Rats...

They'll have the City back on its feet and running like a top within a generation... :auiqs.jpg:
Which city in the home countries of these invaders runs like a top?

Watch the video and stop being Ignorant.
It matters WHICH immigrants you have coming in. And when you pack them all into one place without jobs, its fucking stupid. This is not the way its supposed to be done in the U.S.... this isnt France.
Let Immigrants come here legally and with respect, and they will show respect to thier new home, not displaying the attitude we see here. You do realize that many latinos are biased against black people dont you?
No of course you dont, your not even an American. I lived in Los angeles where I personally observed racial interactions growing up... and you are obviously seeing signs of this here where you have a lot of young, single jobless men , and you have no idea of their back ground shoved into a shelter where all they have to do is party and drink at night. Its not fair to the migrants themselves, and its not fair to the residents.
Your talking about things you have no idea about other than what you have read someplace or saw on some news cast.
Donnie is not ignorant. He is dishonest and stupid.

Forum List

Back