Chicago residents speaking up about illegal immigrants in their neighborhoods.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Black democrats voted for this in Chicago.......the democrats now pretend that "replacement theory," is a conspiracy theory.......after every single leading democrat politician and celebrity cackled with glee about replacing American voters with illegal alien voters from Mexico.....

Black democrats in Chicago are now finding out that they are going to be replaced.........they just think the democrats don't realize what they are doing.........

Chicago residents sound off on illegal immigrants in neighborhood: ‘They disrespect us, rob us, harass us’

Residents of a Chicago-area neighborhood frustrated by the disruptive behaviors of illegal migrants at a local shelter sounded off to city leaders this week.

Neighbors said they “no longer [had] any tolerance” for migrants who were loitering, engaging in late-night partying, prostitution, littering and even fighting with community members, CBS2 Chicago reported.

Distraught residents told city officials in attendance that the migrants’ behavior made them feel unsafe. “I would ask you all to go out there — go out there at night, in the middle of the night — and see what goes on,” one emotional resident said. Another woman vented, “They disrespect us, they rob us, they harass us.”

One local man threatened that if they didn’t address the issue, neighbors would take it into their own hands. “Let me say this — they’ve got one more time to deal with it, because otherwise, next time they deal with it, they’re going to deal with it from the streets. We’re going to take over. Nobody is going to be able to stop us from what we’re going to do to them.”

Once again.........black democrats voted for this.....

The democrat party has your vote.....over 95% of your vote every single election no matter how badly democrat party policies destroy your families........and now, they are going to replace you with illegal aliens, who will be the democrat party voters going forward.....

The brown people must be setting up their barrios and pushing the blacks out or keeping them out.

Good on them as if it's like the one they set-up in a small nearby city they are pretty much self-policing and the area cops love it....Hardly any problems.

If the blacks fuck with the browns they will soon find out. At least the browns are courteous, they drop the blacks (and browns) that fucked around and found out either off at the hospital on in a nearby pond.

Minorities will eventually wake up to the fact they are being used, but it might take a while because the Democrat party is professional at lying and making empty promises, jive turkeys and rat bastards that they are.

Black democrats voted for this in Chicago.......the democrats now pretend that "replacement theory," is a conspiracy theory.......after every single leading democrat politician and celebrity cackled with glee about replacing American voters with illegal alien voters from Mexico.....

Black democrats in Chicago are now finding out that they are going to be replaced.........they just think the democrats don't realize what they are doing.........

Chicago residents sound off on illegal immigrants in neighborhood: ‘They disrespect us, rob us, harass us’

Residents of a Chicago-area neighborhood frustrated by the disruptive behaviors of illegal migrants at a local shelter sounded off to city leaders this week.

Neighbors said they “no longer [had] any tolerance” for migrants who were loitering, engaging in late-night partying, prostitution, littering and even fighting with community members, CBS2 Chicago reported.

Distraught residents told city officials in attendance that the migrants’ behavior made them feel unsafe. “I would ask you all to go out there — go out there at night, in the middle of the night — and see what goes on,” one emotional resident said. Another woman vented, “They disrespect us, they rob us, they harass us.”

One local man threatened that if they didn’t address the issue, neighbors would take it into their own hands. “Let me say this — they’ve got one more time to deal with it, because otherwise, next time they deal with it, they’re going to deal with it from the streets. We’re going to take over. Nobody is going to be able to stop us from what we’re going to do to them.”

The democrat party has your vote.....over 95% of your vote every single election no matter how badly democrat party policies destroy your families........and now, they are going to replace you with illegal aliens, who will be the democrat party voters going forward.....

I saw this yesterday. I love it….but these dumb fucks will keep voting Democrat.

Idiots.

Minorities will eventually wake up to the fact they are being used, but it might take a while because the Democrat party is professional at lying and making empty promises, jive turkeys and rat bastards that they are.

The democrats also control the schools in the cities they dominate....

Immigrants in an American neighbourhood should result in less mass shootings and gun related crimes.

They will subtract from the mindset of violence, directly proportional to their % of the population.

Immigrants in an American neighbourhood should result in less mass shootings and gun related crimes.

They will subtract from the mindset of violence, directly proportional to their % of the population.

Watch the video and stop being Ignorant.
It matters WHICH immigrants you have coming in. And when you pack them all into one place without jobs, its fucking stupid. This is not the way its supposed to be done in the U.S.... this isnt France.
Let Immigrants come here legally and with respect, and they will show respect to thier new home, not displaying the attitude we see here. You do realize that many latinos are biased against black people dont you?
No of course you dont, your not even an American. I lived in Los angeles where I personally observed racial interactions growing up... and you are obviously seeing signs of this here where you have a lot of young, single jobless men , and you have no idea of their back ground shoved into a shelter where all they have to do is party and drink at night. Its not fair to the migrants themselves, and its not fair to the residents.
Your talking about things you have no idea about other than what you have read someplace or saw on some news cast.

It matters WHICH immigrants you have coming in. And when you pack them all into one place without jobs, its fucking stupid. This is not the way its supposed to be done in the U.S.... this isnt France.
Let Immigrants come here legally and with respect, and they will show respect to thier new home, not displaying the attitude we see here. You do realize that many latinos are biased against black people dont you?
No of course you dont, your not even an American. I lived in Los angeles where I personally observed racial interactions growing up... and you are obviously seeing signs of this here where you have a lot of young, single jobless men , and you have no idea of their back ground shoved into a shelter where all they have to do is party and drink at night. Its not fair to the migrants themselves, and its not fair to the residents.
Your talking about things you have no idea about other than what you have read someplace or saw on some news cast.
I think it's fair to say that Americans are killing each other with guns more than any other nationality.

Supposing we have decided that the guns aren't to blame, what else could be the reason if it's not being predisposed to violence, murdering, and the culture of continuous wars of aggression?

What???

Therefore, if the American population is diluted with immigrants, the gun violence will be diluted accordingly.

And I should have also said that I agree with all of your reasons why America is so F'd up.
We can get into specific examples from your list if you care to?

This was inevitable.

We warned them... and now they see it for themselves... the democrat party has kicked black folks to the curb in exchange for illegal migrants criminals and perverts....

Keep flooding the City of Chicago with Mexicans and other Central Americans...

They are hard-working, conservative, appreciative of education and culture, and don't take any $hit off of Black Ghetto Rats...

They'll have the City back on its feet and running like a top within a generation... :auiqs.jpg:

Democrat blacks are pretty racist, they whine about mostly peaceful aliens while remaining silent about their own gangbanger thugs that are killing people every 13 hours.

You really are an empty headed nutjob.

I keep wanting to put you on ignore, but then it's too tempting to see what quackery you're bound to utter next...

Carry on.

the democrat party has kicked black folks to the curb

Blacks were getting too "uppity" during the prosperous Eisenhower years.

Their families were stable, their marriage rates were booming, they were beginning to make money.

Then Johnson and the Democrats introduced "welfare".

The black nuclear family was torn asunder as marriage rates began to plummet and poverty went sky high.

It was for their own good, because the Left just cares oh so much.

You really are an empty headed nutjob.

I keep wanting to put you on ignore, but then it's too tempting to see what quackery you're bound to utter next...

Carry on.
Grownups don't do ignore. Children stick their fingers in their ears and say, I can't hear you, I can't hear you.

Forum List

Back