Gods name in the bible

Yes Gods son, one with godlike qualities because his Father the only true God and power source did all the powerful works through Jesus-Acts 2:22, 1Cor 8:5-6
How come Jesus never prayed to Jehovah? He never uttered the word.

Davids throne represented Gods ruling power on earth of Gods chosen.
YHWH said to my Lord( Jesus) is the correct translating.
You are blind like God commanded you be. The Son who will sit on David's Throne is Mighty God Himself. The Son that is born as a Child. The Branch of Jesse.

Isaiah 9:6-7

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.

How come Jesus never prayed to Jehovah? He never uttered the word.
How come you don't pray to Jehovah?
Do you pray to this name?
Translated:
Behold The Hand
Behold The Nail
2008567_univ_lsr_lg.jpg

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

Jesus never told me to pray to Jehovah. Jesus told me to pray to our Father and Jesus. Says so right in the good ole Bible.
You realize that it's just another form or Yahovah, or Yahweh, right? I just pray to Heavenly Father in Jesus' Name'.
God hears me just the same.

You are blind like God commanded you be. The Son who will sit on David's Throne is Mighty God Himself. The Son that is born as a Child. The Branch of Jesse.

Isaiah 9:6-7

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.
If you are correct. Then he was already king, but had to be appointed. He would of already had all authority in heaven and earth but it had to be given to him. And he wouldnt have to hand the kingdom back to his God and Father and subject himself,( 1Cor 15:24-28) if you were correct

I wasnt speaking of the JW translators. I said--HEBREW scholars.
The Translation from the Hebrew Text to English is considered one of the MAJOR accomplishments of Civilization.
You can actually buy a Hebrew-Greek-English Interlinear Bible because of it.
And we know the translations are correct because we can compare them to 2,000 year old scrolls found in The Dead Sea.

The Translation from the Hebrew Text to English is considered one of the MAJOR accomplishments of Civilization.
You can actually buy a Hebrew-Greek-English Interlinear Bible because of it.
And we know the translations are correct because we can compare them to 2,000 year old scrolls found in The Dead Sea.
Hebrew scholars say its wrong. Who knows the Hebrew language better? Hebrews or trinitarians?

Jesus never said "Jehovah" in those passages. You've been lied to.
It shows in both passages he uses his God and Fathers name. God inspired his written word. God put his personal name in it in 7000 spots because he wants his name known and used. Just not in vain. The righteous do not use it in vain, only the wicked do.

Hebrew scholars say its wrong. Who knows the Hebrew language better? Hebrews or trinitarians?
There are quite a few Hebrew Trinitarians. One doesn't exclude the other. You've been lied to.

It shows in both passages he uses his God and Fathers name. God inspired his written word. God put his personal name in it in 7000 spots because he wants his name known and used. Just not in vain. The righteous do not use it in vain, only the wicked do.
Jehovah doesn't appear in any Greek Scriptures. You're repeating yourself quite often. That's a clear sign of an indoctrinated mind.

Forum List

Back