Gods name in the bible

Were this true NONE of the Bible is true> Think things through son.
Most of the bible is true. But after Catholicism made God a trinity in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople, they made little translating errors to fit that false teaching. When the protestants translated-1300,s, only Catholicism translating remained for the NT. And info wasn't so readily available like now. Those errors contradict Jesus' teachings.

Yes meant to say Exodus 3:15.

Jesus is God according to what God told Moses what his name was.

Jesus is also referenced as The Word. And also The Beginning or Beresheet. The Alpha The First and Omega The Last.

No Jesus is not God and no Israelite that served the true God ever thought that he was. Psalm 45:7--they knew 100% the Messiah has a God, same as Jesus teaches-John 20:17-and Paul-Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17 and Peter 1 Pet 1:3--as do his real teachers today.

An apostate is one who turns away from Jesus, not the watchtower. Once again, you're believing a lie.
I erred sorry, that was carm.org where the apostates were. And i showed you if one rejects the teachers Jesus appointed its the same as rejecting Jesus and God.

I dont need to know their names. The teachings of Jesus and Facts of true God worship history prove they are correct.
Yeah, the Watchtower is the truth because the Watchtower says they're the truth.
That's called circular reasoning.

I erred sorry, that was carm.org where the apostates were. And i showed you if one rejects the teachers Jesus appointed its the same as rejecting Jesus and God.
Jesus didn't establish the watchtower as His exclusive organization. They've only been around 150 years. Apostasy is when someone rejects God, not an organization.

Last edited:
Jesus didn't establish the watchtower as His exclusive organization. They've only been around 150 years. Apostasy is when someone rejects God, not an organization.
You need to study the bible and learn it before you try to discuss it.

The teachers Jesus appointed write it. Backed by the bible. Worldwide JW,s receive the same spiritual feeding weekly--it accomplishes this-1Cor 1:10
So you believe Jesus appointed the Governing Body of the Watchtower. What's your scriptural evidence of this belief?

. But he is not God. There is only one First and Last. God. I have another question. Who resurrected Jesus...

See how messy and illogical the core beliefs of your cult are?

Your best bet is to blame that on Paul the Scammer who made up the silly Trinity idea .

. But he is not God. There is only one First and Last. God. I have another question. Who resurrected Jesus...

See how messy and illogical the core beliefs of your cult are?

Your best bet is to blame that on Paul the Scammer who made up the silly Trinity idea .
Jesus (God) resurrected himself.

No Jesus is not God and no Israelite that served the true God ever thought that he was. Psalm 45:7--they knew 100% the Messiah has a God, same as Jesus teaches-John 20:17-and Paul-Coll 1:3, Eph 1:13,17 and Peter 1 Pet 1:3--as do his real teachers today.
So Israel is The God of The Whole Earth?

So you believe Jesus appointed the Governing Body of the Watchtower. What's your scriptural evidence of this belief?
Matt 24:45-- i know they are these. proof= What is a christian? One who follows Jesus and listens and applys all he teaches. Jesus teaches this-as do his real teachers-Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

Matt 24:45-- i know they are these. proof= What is a christian? One who follows Jesus and listens and applys all he teaches. Jesus teaches this-as do his real teachers-Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking-FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)
That doesn't say the Watchtower is the only organization God is speaking through, and that's what you believe.

Forum List

Back