Gods name in the bible

These believe in Jesus-Matt 7:22-23--they will lose. The demons believed in Jesus as well.
The Demons were afraid of Jesus and called Him The Son of God.
They knew who He was before they were cast out of Heaven because He was in Heaven at The Right Hand of The Father.
Perhaps it is you that has a demon. You need to see an exorcist and have it cast out in the name of Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6-7

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.

Mark
12:35 While Jesus was teaching in the temple courts, he said, “How is it that the experts in the law say that the Christ is David’s son?

Luke 20:41–21:4
Then Jesus said to them, “How is it that they say the Christ is the Son of David? 42 David himself declares in the Book of Psalms: “‘The Lord said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand 43 until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”’ 44 David calls him ‘Lord.’ How then can he be his son?”

Psalm 110
1 Here is the Lord’s proclamation to my lord: “Sit down at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool.” 2 The Lord extends your dominion from Zion. Rule in the midst of your enemies. 3 Your people willingly follow you when you go into battle. On the holy hills at sunrise the dew of your youth belongs to you. 4 The Lord makes this promise on oath and will not revoke it: “You are an eternal priest after the pattern of Melchizedek.” 5 O Lord, at your right hand he strikes down kings in the day he unleashes his anger. 6 He executes judgment against the nations. He fills the valleys with corpses; he shatters their heads over the vast battlefield. 7 From the stream along the road he drinks; then he lifts up his head.

Last edited:
Bullshit.
Catholicism who added God as a trinity in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople, Says in there encyclopedia--The new Catholic Encyclopedia, 1967, Vol XIV, Page 299-- The formulation, one God in three persons, was not assimilated into christian life and its profession of faith, prior until the end of the 4th century. Among the Apostolic Fathers there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.(end)( of God being a trinity)--------(Why? Because the Israelites who served the true living God=The Abrahamic God, served a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)--The God taught to and served by Jesus and every bible writer--100% proof errors were translated in to fit that false council teaching of God being a trinity.

Why did the High Priest rip his own clothes and accuse Jesus of blasphemy? What was the blasphemy in this passage from Mark 16?

61 Again the high priest asked Him, saying to Him, “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?”
62 Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.”
63 Then the high priest tore his clothes and said, “What further need do we have of witnesses? 64You have heard the blasphemy! What do you think?”
And they all condemned Him to be deserving of death.
65Then some began to spit on Him, and to blindfold Him, and to beat Him, and to say to Him, “Prophesy!” And the officers struck Him with the palms of their hands.

https://www.bible.com/reading-plans
Here is why? John 8:44

The Demons were afraid of Jesus and called Him The Son of God.
They knew who He was before they were cast out of Heaven because He was in Heaven at The Right Hand of The Father.
Perhaps it is you that has a demon. You need to see an exorcist and have it cast out in the name of Jesus.

Isaiah 9:6-7

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.

Mark
12:35 While Jesus was teaching in the temple courts, he said, “How is it that the experts in the law say that the Christ is David’s son?

Luke 20:41–21:4
Then Jesus said to them, “How is it that they say the Christ is the Son of David? 42 David himself declares in the Book of Psalms: “‘The Lord said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand 43 until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”’ 44 David calls him ‘Lord.’ How then can he be his son?”

Psalm 110
1 Here is the Lord’s proclamation to my lord: “Sit down at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool.” 2 The Lord extends your dominion from Zion. Rule in the midst of your enemies. 3 Your people willingly follow you when you go into battle. On the holy hills at sunrise the dew of your youth belongs to you. 4 The Lord makes this promise on oath and will not revoke it: “You are an eternal priest after the pattern of Melchizedek.” 5 O Lord, at your right hand he strikes down kings in the day he unleashes his anger. 6 He executes judgment against the nations. He fills the valleys with corpses; he shatters their heads over the vast battlefield. 7 From the stream along the road he drinks; then he lifts up his head.
Psalm 110 actually Reads--YHWH said to my Lord( Jesus)--proving Jesus is not YHWH. YHWH is the true living God.= The Abrahamic God= a single being God.

Catholicism who added God as a trinity in 381 ce at the council of Constantinople, Says in there encyclopedia--The new Catholic Encyclopedia, 1967, Vol XIV, Page 299-- The formulation, one God in three persons, was not assimilated into christian life and its profession of faith, prior until the end of the 4th century. Among the Apostolic Fathers there had been nothing even remotely approaching such a mentality or perspective.(end)( of God being a trinity)--------(Why? Because the Israelites who served the true living God=The Abrahamic God, served a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)--The God taught to and served by Jesus and every bible writer--100% proof errors were translated in to fit that false council teaching of God being a trinity.
Bullshit. Even Thomas recognized who Jesus is.

Bullshit. Even Thomas recognized who Jesus is.
Was Thomas an Israelite? Yes--Every Israelite knew 100% the Messiah has a God just like us-Psalm 45:7--Jesus teaches the same-John 20:17, as do his real teachers-Coll 1:3, Eph 1:3,17--1Peter 1:3-- Thus Thomas would not call Jesus God. He looked to heaven at that point.

Was Thomas an Israelite? Yes--Every Israelite knew 100% the Messiah has a God just like us-Psalm 45:7--Jesus teaches the same-John 20:17, as do his real teachers-Coll 1:3, Eph 1:3,17--1Peter 1:3-- Thus Thomas would not call Jesus God. He looked to heaven at that point.
You really are mentally ill.

Why did the High Priest rip his clothes at what Jesus said?
The whole religion was apostocised. Jesus told them They were liars and their father was the devil. They reasoned falsely in their hearts of hate for Jesus. The same reasoning when they said Jesus got his power from demons.

You really are mentally ill.
I just showed you Gods undeniable truth of what Jesus, and the bible writers taught. Over and over it teaches the Father Is Jesus' God. But because you live by errors you wont believe Jesus or the bible writers when they teach truth. You live by the errors. God written word contains 1 truth. Your translations have 2 different truths. Gods real written word does not contradict itself, your translations do because of errors to fit false council teachings=100% fact of life.

The whole religion was apostocised. Jesus told them They were liars and their father was the devil. They reasoned falsely in their hearts of hate for Jesus. The same reasoning when they said Jesus got his power from demons.
Read the Scripture again. It says Jesus committed blasphemy. What was the blasphemy?

I just showed you Gods undeniable truth of what Jesus, and the bible writers taught. Over and over it teaches the Father Is Jesus' God. But because you live by errors you wont believe Jesus or the bible writers when they teach truth. You live by the errors. God written word contains 1 truth. Your translations have 2 different truths. Gods real written word does not contradict itself, your translations do because of errors to fit false council teachings=100% fact of life.
Jesus became a human so of course he had a God. Have you ever just read the Bible? I've shown you Scriptures that say Jesus is God and all you can say is that they are mistranslated. You're a liar.

Forum List

Back