Gods name in the bible

Why would you say that? YHWH(Jehovah)Father) is the only true God Jesus said-John 17:3
So you claim Jesus is "a" god.. Is Jesus a false god or a true God? This is a very simple question with a very simple answer, true or false.

That doesn't say the Watchtower is the only organization God is speaking through, and that's what you believe.
All on earth clearly can see maybe 3 religions on earth teach that truth from Jesus. I know the JW,s have Jesus and he appointed their ones taking the lead. So by one rejecting them, they reject God and Jesus as well.

All on earth clearly can see maybe 3 religions on earth teach that truth from Jesus. I know the JW,s have Jesus and he appointed their ones taking the lead. So by one rejecting them, they reject God and Jesus as well.
What 3 religions do you believe are the truth?

I already explained it to you.
There's nothing to explain. You claim Jesus is a god. Is Jesus a true God or a false god? You can't answer true or false because you don't understand who God is.

Last edited:
Jesus is God.
1 John 5:20, ESV: And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life

There's nothing to explain. You claim Jesus is a god. Is Jesus a true God or a false god? You can't answer true or false because you don't understand who God is.
Its you with no understanding of bible facts. Only-God is God-god is not God. Fact there is only 1 God-

Jesus is God.
1 John 5:20, ESV: And we know that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true; and we are in him who is true, in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life
The one thats-true- is being called the true God, not Jesus.--see in his son. his = the true God not the son.

i believe only JW,s are the religion Jesus heads. There are others that know no trinity exists though.
So you believe Jesus waited until 1872 when Charles Taze Russell founded the organization. Why was God silent so long?

The one thats-true- is being called the true God, not Jesus.--see in his son. his = the true God not the son.
You better read that again without your watchtower glasses. Jesus said that He is "I AM". He spoke to Moses. Jesus said Abraham saw Him. Isaiah saw Him. One of your own teachers said Jesus spoke to Adam and Eve.

Why would you say that? YHWH(Jehovah)Father) is the only true God Jesus said-John 17:3
Anyone who says Israel is "The Servant of The Lord" is calling Israel God and is a Liar or Blind.

You say I misinterpret the prophets? You stoned The Prophets and they spoke of Messiah.
Why do you think The Bible specifically traces Jesus' lineage both through Joseph and Mary?
To prove that Messiah is heir to the throne of David, and to prove that he has claim to The Lost Crown of Adam.

How can God sit on David's Throne? David is a man. Why the reference in Isaiah to a Child Being Born, A SON, who will be Called MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER and sit upon David's throne? Whose son is God? David's Son by The Holy Spirit, God With US, Emmanuel. How can a child being born, be God? And this is no ordinary man, because Isaiah says His government will be forever, His Kingdom forever. It is The God Man, Fully God who humbled Himself to come to Earth as a Man (The 2nd Adam) to atone for sin as a "Lamb without blemish" and then to come back again with The Righteous, and The Prophets, and The Whole Host of Heaven to Rule from David's Throne.

Isaiah 9:6-7

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.

Jesus fulfilled this prophecy as He fulfilled over 300 prophecies, including Isaiah 53, Psalm 22, Zechariah 12:10 and Daniel 9. He further appeared in the 2nd Temple as prophesied by Malachi (3:1) around 400 years prior. Note the 2nd Temple was destroyed by the Romans in 70 A.D., so we know our Lord had to appear prior to that. All evidence points to Jesus as our Lord and Savior. Jesus is Lord.

You call Daniel a Liar and all God's Prophets and call God a false God when you do not believe what they say.

Daniel was given a prophecy of 70 week years to be determined upon Israel, or 490 years where God revealed to him Messiah would come and then enter Jerusalem and be "cut off but not for Himself" on the 69th week and that prophecy was fulfilled TO THE DAY at 483 years when Messiah rode into Jerusalem as The Passover Lamb on The Foal of a Donkey that had never been ridden. He will come back on a White Horse in The Clouds with His Holy Army and touch down on The Mount of Olives and Break Open The Eastern Gate!

Blind Guides Leading The Blind cannot see what God has purposely hidden from your eyes for your arrogance and disobedience.

You say I misinterpret The Prophets and yet you do not know one of the most famous passages in The Bible?

New Testament:

Matthew 22:45
Whose Son is the Christ?

44 ‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand until I put Your enemies under Your feet.” ’ 45 So if David calls Him ‘Lord,’ how can He be David’s son?” 46 No one was able to answer a word, and from that day on no one dared to question Him any further.

Psalm 110​

1The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
4 The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

2 Samuel 7:12–16​

12 When your days are fulfilled and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring after you, who shall come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build a house for my name, and will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son. When he commits iniquity, I will discipline him with the rod of men, with the stripes of the sons of men, 15 but my steadfast love will not depart from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away from before you. 16 And your house and your kingdom shall be made sure forever before me.3 Your throne shall be established forever.’ ”

Isaiah 11:1

The Root of Jesse
1Then a shoot will spring up from the stump of Jesse, and a Branch from his roots will bear fruit. 2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him—the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and strength, the Spirit of knowledge and fear of the LORD.

Revelation 5:5
Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed to open the scroll and its seven seals."

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star."

2 Samuel 23:3
The God of Israel spoke; the Rock of Israel said to me, 'He who rules the people with justice, who rules in the fear of God,

Isaiah 4:2
On that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of Israel's survivors.

Isaiah 53:1

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

Zechariah 6:12
And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Isaiah 11:10
And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Ruth 4:17

And the women her neighbors gave it a name, saying, There is a son born to Naomi; and they called his name Obed: he is the father of Jesse, the father of David.

1 Samuel 17:58
And Saul said to him, Whose son art thou, thou young man? And David answered, I am the son of thy servant Jesse the Bethlehemite.

In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

Jeremiah 23:5
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Jeremiah 33:15
In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.

So you believe Jesus waited until 1872 when Charles Taze Russell founded the organization. Why was God silent so long?
His written was still there, All could learn and apply everything they could understand. All of those have died and paid in full the wages of sin. Those living to see the trib and Armageddon come, need to accomplish this-John 4:22-24, thus truth came back here in these last days.

You better read that again without your watchtower glasses. Jesus said that He is "I AM". He spoke to Moses. Jesus said Abraham saw Him. Isaiah saw Him. One of your own teachers said Jesus spoke to Adam and Eve.
The Hebrew scholars say that statement in the OT translates- i shall prove to be what i shall prove to be--not i am that i am. They are correct. Jesus just answered their question honestly--he lived before Abraham.

So what is Jesus? You don't really know who Jesus is, do you.
Yes Gods son, one with godlike qualities because his Father the only true God and power source did all the powerful works through Jesus-Acts 2:22, 1Cor 8:5-6

Anyone who says Israel is "The Servant of The Lord" is calling Israel God and is a Liar or Blind.

You say I misinterpret the prophets? You stoned The Prophets and they spoke of Messiah.
Why do you think The Bible specifically traces Jesus' lineage both through Joseph and Mary?
To prove that Messiah is heir to the throne of David, and to prove that he has claim to The Lost Crown of Adam.

How can God sit on David's Throne? David is a man. Why the reference in Isaiah to a Child Being Born, A SON, who will be Called MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER and sit upon David's throne? Whose son is God? David's Son by The Holy Spirit, God With US, Emmanuel. How can a child being born, be God? And this is no ordinary man, because Isaiah says His government will be forever, His Kingdom forever. It is The God Man, Fully God who humbled Himself to come to Earth as a Man (The 2nd Adam) to atone for sin as a "Lamb without blemish" and then to come back again with The Righteous, and The Prophets, and The Whole Host of Heaven to Rule from David's Throne.

Isaiah 9:6-7

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the greatness of his government and peace there will be no end. He will reign on David’s throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding it with justice and righteousness from that time on and forever. The zeal of the Lord Almighty will accomplish this.

Jesus fulfilled this prophecy as He fulfilled over 300 prophecies, including Isaiah 53, Psalm 22, Zechariah 12:10 and Daniel 9. He further appeared in the 2nd Temple as prophesied by Malachi (3:1) around 400 years prior. Note the 2nd Temple was destroyed by the Romans in 70 A.D., so we know our Lord had to appear prior to that. All evidence points to Jesus as our Lord and Savior. Jesus is Lord.

You call Daniel a Liar and all God's Prophets and call God a false God when you do not believe what they say.

Daniel was given a prophecy of 70 week years to be determined upon Israel, or 490 years where God revealed to him Messiah would come and then enter Jerusalem and be "cut off but not for Himself" on the 69th week and that prophecy was fulfilled TO THE DAY at 483 years when Messiah rode into Jerusalem as The Passover Lamb on The Foal of a Donkey that had never been ridden. He will come back on a White Horse in The Clouds with His Holy Army and touch down on The Mount of Olives and Break Open The Eastern Gate!

Blind Guides Leading The Blind cannot see what God has purposely hidden from your eyes for your arrogance and disobedience.

You say I misinterpret The Prophets and yet you do not know one of the most famous passages in The Bible?

New Testament:

Matthew 22:45
Whose Son is the Christ?

44 ‘The Lord said to my Lord, “Sit at My right hand until I put Your enemies under Your feet.” ’ 45 So if David calls Him ‘Lord,’ how can He be David’s son?” 46 No one was able to answer a word, and from that day on no one dared to question Him any further.

Psalm 110​

1The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
3 Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power, in the beauties of holiness from the womb of the morning: thou hast the dew of thy youth.
4 The Lord hath sworn, and will not repent, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchizedek.
5 The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.
6 He shall judge among the heathen, he shall fill the places with the dead bodies; he shall wound the heads over many countries.

7 He shall drink of the brook in the way: therefore shall he lift up the head.

2 Samuel 7:12–16​

12 When your days are fulfilled and you lie down with your fathers, I will raise up your offspring after you, who shall come from your body, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He shall build a house for my name, and will establish the throne of his kingdom forever. 14 I will be to him a father, and he shall be to me a son. When he commits iniquity, I will discipline him with the rod of men, with the stripes of the sons of men, 15 but my steadfast love will not depart from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away from before you. 16 And your house and your kingdom shall be made sure forever before me.3 Your throne shall be established forever.’ ”

Isaiah 11:1

The Root of Jesse
1Then a shoot will spring up from the stump of Jesse, and a Branch from his roots will bear fruit. 2 The Spirit of the LORD will rest on Him—the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and strength, the Spirit of knowledge and fear of the LORD.

Then one of the elders said to me, "Do not weep! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has triumphed to open the scroll and its seven seals."

Revelation 22:16
"I, Jesus, have sent My angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the bright Morning Star."

2 Samuel 23:3
The God of Israel spoke; the Rock of Israel said to me, 'He who rules the people with justice, who rules in the fear of God,

On that day the Branch of the LORD will be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the land will be the pride and glory of Israel's survivors.

Isaiah 53:1

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

Zechariah 6:12
And speak unto him, saying, Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Behold the man whose name is The BRANCH; and he shall grow up out of his place, and he shall build the temple of the LORD:

And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Isaiah 11:10
And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Ruth 4:17

And the women her neighbors gave it a name, saying, There is a son born to Naomi; and they called his name Obed: he is the father of Jesse, the father of David.

1 Samuel 17:58
And Saul said to him, Whose son art thou, thou young man? And David answered, I am the son of thy servant Jesse the Bethlehemite.

In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

Jeremiah 23:5
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

Jeremiah 33:15
In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.

Davids throne represented Gods ruling power on earth of Gods chosen.
YHWH said to my Lord( Jesus) is the correct translating.

The Hebrew scholars say that statement in the OT translates- i shall prove to be what i shall prove to be--not i am that i am. They are correct. Jesus just answered their question honestly--he lived before Abraham.
That's not true. The translators of your Bible are not Hebrew scholars. Your Bible is a fake. You can't name the frauds who translated your Bible.

Forum List

Back