God or Satan ?

Pretty ambiguous. Like old Nostradamus......you could interpret it any way you want.
I remember talking to him, he had somehow learned not only to escape the confine of the body he was inhabiting but was also able to travel through time. He once described seeing masses of people talking to themselves and thought the people had gone mad. Now I understand he was witnessing people talking on their cell phones.

I remember talking to him, he had somehow learned not only to escape the confine of the body he was inhabiting but was also able to travel through time. He once described seeing masses of people talking to themselves and thought the people had gone mad. Now I understand he was witnessing people talking on their cell phones.

Yes, that must be it.

Which one inspired the Creation of the Internet ? This is meant as a fun activity, remember fun !
Last time I opened a thread, someone asked me what I thought. This didn't happen this time. I would like to tell you. I think it was Satan. The great deceiver, loser in with the potential for positive gain and potential, knowing that will get your attention, gets you hooked, not just you, your family, your friends, your work, show banking, your household-every aspect of your life is dependent on this one basket of apples. Now you're set up for the kill, Satan knows, good old Sol is really acting up.People are already becoming more and more antisocial, when the whole system goes down they will be at each other's throats and only the strong will survive. I mean everything is tied to technology in our lives. So much for fun. Have a good day and have a good life.
Which one inspired the Creation of the Internet ? This is meant as a fun activity, remember fun !

Whatever God does is good. God does his good pleasure through us. We, being sinful, use what is to make whatever, including the internet. Satan separates people from people, with seemingly innocent community guide lines, and various policies, scattering people from each other, blocking and banning people who say what is true.

God, through people. The Internet brings people together, that would not normally be brought, together. Satan scatters. Satan wants to disrupt the Internet, making people think that blocking and banning are good things. Satan is fighting the internet.

If you want to know the TREE..........look at the fruit or pollen it produces. :abgg2q.jpg: Just like everything else made by man........the net is a tool, it can be used or abused. The problem with the net is the fact that it is under attack by the "thought police" who profess to have the authority to control and limit the speech and content of this communication tool.

The net is like the telephone, the telegraph, the pony express....etc., it can and has the capacity to "change the world", thus the battleground that is growing larger and larger every day.........to see who controls the INFORMATION HIGHWAY. The net has already killed the newsprint and network news system used for over a century, but the powers that be will not go away without a fight......these dinosaurs have already lost the battle and they are just to stupid to realize they are the walking dead.

That's why they no longer report the news........THEY MAKE UP THE NEWS in order to control a narrative of their choosing. Yellow Journalism is the only thing that sells at the print or network level..........the more sensational the story........the more you can sell. Its no longer about honor and truth.......its about power and wealth. These "Living Fossils" will not yield the power and wealth they once had total control over.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back