God Does Not Exist, And I Hate Him So Much That I Will Devote My Entire Life To Destroying Him

Nowhere in that post did I say my personal experience / belief was objective.
You say you believe god is objective truth. That is a subjective opinion. True?

What? That statement doesn't even make sense. What are you claiming? (ETA: you edited your post after I posted, so now your statement is more clear.)

I said that one of the definitions of God, or the way God is described is as truth itself. Is that what you are disputing? One doesn't have to even believe in God to agree that that is one of the ways God is described.

But again, I was talking about personal experience / revelation when I said "I don't expect you to believe it" and you came back with a claim that I said just the opposite. (I'm not going to wade through the posts to find the exact post, but you did.) That is what I have been saying I never claimed was objective, my personal experience.

If there is a freak between us, you see him in the mirror each morning.
Says the freak that would fail a 6th grade science quiz, because he thinks a magical sky daddy tells him the scientists are all wrong...

The best you can do are childish insults and NO factual refutation of the evidence offered.
Telling you to take your own advice is a childish insult? Nah, now you're just whining.

Nobody has to spend an ounce of energy refuting your idiotic evolution denial. Nobody. Same for flat earthers and alchemists.

Then you cannot be taken seriously. You are trolling. Would you mind terribly if I ignore your childish behavior? After all, there is no conversation to be had here. You seem to have a monopoly on all understanding.

That's a nervous laugh there my man. You didn't have the courage to check out the link proving the point. Somebody else will check it out and then you will REALLY be nervous.
Sorry freak, go peddle your silly voodoo somewhere else.

If there is a freak between us, you see him in the mirror each morning.

Proof of creation science.....

That is like saying that there is proof of "Thor Science"

Did you bother to hear the man out?

Hardened heart closes off the ability to listen

I tell a lot of people the same thing.

I said that one of the definitions of God, or the way God is described is as truth itself. Is that what you are disputing? One doesn't have to even believe in God to agree that that is one of the ways God is described.
I suggest one has to believe in God to agree with that definition, which would be a subjective belief, true?
but when you really think about the topic of objective truth, it makes sense that it's one of the definitions of God, the source of everything.

The mind is like a parachute. Only works when it's opened.
Or a deplorable parachute. Opens on impact...

Bizarre metaphor, but everybody seems to be accusing the other guy of not listening. As fate would have it, I've been posting links to a guy I don't necessarily agree with, but examines all the facts honestly and objectively. Nobody here has accessed the links. The back and forth insults are worth more than honest and objective examination... which is what I offered (and I'm still not convinced of the guy's personal findings - and he wasn't offended.) He just puts the facts on the table and you can figure it out.

I did dumbass.
Wrong, nutball. You made up your mind based on no evidence, and no evidence will away you. You are just soothing yourself out loud, at this point.

You are an idiot with nothing to back you up except being an Internet smart ass. Evidence was provided. You're just too bigoted to consider the fact that you don't know as much as you think you do.

I don't have to soothe anything because the next time an alert comes up with your handle attached to it, I can ignore it. You can't ignore my posts because, at this point, I'm living in your head rent free and your insults are cries of desperation. But, don't feel bad. I have better things to do than argue with chickenshit.

See? You don't get the irony of taking the purported words of a sky fairy as evidence of the sky fairy's existence.

But you're taking the word of Satan who is the master of lies that God doesn't exist. The evidence is evolution and atheist science contradicted everything God wrote in his autobiography. It just goes to show Satan's rebellious nature like yours. Satan is "god of the world and prince of the power of the air," so It means he'll own you in the next life forever, but whatever. It's not my problem.

You even talk of God as a sky being, but he doesn't just exist in the sky. Satan exists in the sky.

you really proved there is a god, right there----hahahhahahahahhahaa

How can I prove an unprovable God?

Besides, you already tried praying to him and he didn't reveal himself. I found out that it means you have to repent first. In other words, you have to change your mind and try to believe he exists. This is trying to be sincere. However, I don't think this is possible as you've already decided. It's like there is no way I can believe in a Norse god; it's already claimed as mythology :04:.

The more educated atheists started saying, "Change my mind." For example, they'll say, "Change my mind that God doesn't exist." Or "Change my mind that God didn't create the Earth and universe." How can I do that with Kalam Cosmological Argument if they've already made up their mind? Only they can change their mind and this is what repent means. Thus, you're at a stalemate before you've even begun to provide an argument.

But his son is part of the eternal and indivisible trinity, so is his own son and his own father. Not much of a sacrifice. Where's the love? Doesn't seem to have much to do with it, as you allude.

View attachment 307836

They're three separate beings as one God. For example, we have radiowaves, light waves, and gamma rays as part of the EMS. They're separate, but still make up the EMS. It doesn't mean they're indivisible. You make up stuff that is wrong.

Satire and not satire.

Nobody spends time attacking the existence of Zeus, Buddha, Allah, or any of the thousand Hindu gods.

Because their followers aren't trying to impose theocracy on us like the followers of Jesus/Yahweh.

View attachment 307635

It's not theocracy but moral values and science. Christians do not care if you do not believe in Jesus or believe in no God of Abraham, god, or gods. We do care if you abort babies even though legal, promote same-sex marriage as normal lifestyle which includes bisexuality and transgender, and teach Theory of Evolution, evolutionary thinking and history as the only "science" that can be taught in public schools; there is creation science.

Your beliefs on the matters that you mentioned are highly sectarian, yet your use of the generic term "Christian" implies that these beliefs are universal among all those of the Christian faith. Moreover, you seek to impose these beliefs on our entire society, including people of all faiths, including Christians, atheists, and agnostics. You clearly seek to impose a theocracy run by the leaders of your sect.

That's the way it should be. God has said as much.

Yours is human based.

No supreme being ever said any such thing. Your views are clearly sectarian, and your comments suggest that you want some person of questionable character and credentials such as graham, who postures as a representative of "God," to actually run the country. Then where would we all be? There will be no cheap theocracy here.

First thing God gave Adam was everything and a perfect body and perfect woman as mate. All he had to do was avoid temptation from Satan and not eat the forbidden fruit. However, Adam wanted to be like God and thus sinned. You are no different. God offers you the same thing that Adam and Eve had in the beginning in the next life. This became possible because Jesus paid our ransom and substituted himself to become our blood sacrifice. Jesus became the perfect human being that Adam could not be. God loved us so much that he sacrificed his only son, so we could live forever again in heaven. However, you want to be like God and not believe in Jesus. There are believers who do not believe in Jesus.

What God said first was the Ten Commandments and he gave them to Moses. The first four commandments deal with our relationship with God and the last six commandments deal with our relationships with one another.

Anyway, you just want to rebel and kill babies, let homosexuality run rampant, and turn as many people into non-believers and atheists as possible. Furthermore, you believe in fake science and are wrong about almost everything. I would think you atheists are the sectarian ones. Look in your own mirror.

But his son is part of the eternal and indivisible trinity, so is his own son and his own father. Not much of a sacrifice. Where's the love? Doesn't seem to have much to do with it, as you allude.

View attachment 307836

They're three separate beings as one God. For example, we have radiowaves, light waves, and gamma rays as part of the EMS. They're separate, but still make up the EMS. It doesn't mean they're indivisible. You make up stuff that is wrong.
Hilarity. Next you'll give me the ice, water and vapour deflection. But anyway, in your opinion at exactly what point in the timeline did the trinity first exist?

Insofar as a snake, you are like the rest of the know it all atheists that really don't understand the Bible. The real story was about a serpent and that serpent is identified in the Bible in Revelation 12: 9 as an example. Turns out it was NOT a snake.

Guy, in the story in Genesis, it's just a snake, that God punishes by taking ALL snakes legs away and making them eat dirt. (Snakes don't actually eat dirt, but never mind.) That later Christian writers later circled around and decided the snake was Satan just shows how much the Christians have retconned the OT, or have tried to.

In fact, Demons and Devils make very few appearances in the Old Testament. For OT writers, God was every malevolent forces of nature they didn't understand. They didn't believe in an afterlife.

Shakespeare pointed out in one of his plays...Nothing is good or bad (right or wrong) it is thinking that makes it so. Christianity has a higher aim than right or wrong or defining good and bad...and that aim and ideal is love. What is the most loving thing to do, and, what is the ideal? For example, people can mistake enabling for love, but enabling is not the ideal. People can debate all day over whether abortion is right or wrong, but things can get pretty quiet when what is the most loving action to take, what is the ideal action?

The ideal action would be not getting knocked up to start with because you understand how your reproductive system works and use contraception.

Christianity supported witch-burning and slavery. God didn't change his mind, we changed ours.

Forum List

Back