Go Ahead. Repeal ObamaCare Without A Replacement. I Dare Ya!

I wonder what the pseudocons will do now that it is abundantly evident Trump massively hoaxed them.

I wonder what the pseudocons will do now that it is abundantly evident the GOP has been hoaxing them for seven years.

I think we all know what they will do. They will just sit there and take it like good little cucks.
The original hoax was obamacare, Gruber said it all. Then you liberals defended Obama.

Well, looking at the bright side, now we can see what the President will do to the Republicans in Congress--now that he is VERY ANGRY.
Should be a good tweet storm tonight.
I'm glad, because liberals own obamacare 100%.
See?

The pseudocons are just sitting there and taking it like good little cucks. :lol:

TA-DAAAAAA!
No, I figured the republicans would screw it up. So why not let it fail, then fix it? Also the failure of obamacare will get us a true majority.

Well, looking at the bright side, now we can see what the President will do to the Republicans in Congress--now that he is VERY ANGRY.
They've always owned it and people are liking it more and more, now that it is being threatened.
It is the responsibility of Congress--NOT Republicans and NOT Democrats but CONGRESS -- to make the changes necessary to keep it working so people don't lose their coverage. Republicans blocked attempts to fix it when Obama was in charge, but they haven't been able to come up with anything better, so maybe it's time instead of a party solution we have a real solution.
Just an idea.

I wonder what the pseudocons will do now that it is abundantly evident Trump massively hoaxed them.

I wonder what the pseudocons will do now that it is abundantly evident the GOP has been hoaxing them for seven years.

I think we all know what they will do. They will just sit there and take it like good little cucks.
The original hoax was obamacare, Gruber said it all. Then you liberals defended Obama.
Who defended Obamacare?

Who defended Obamacare?
They defended Obama after he said he relied on your ignorance to get Obamacare through.

The goldfish have forgotten what it was like in America before ObamaCare.

Sure, ObamaCare is a "total disaster". Sure, health care costs are still climbing. Sure, ObamaCare was a giant bait and switch con. I've said all these things since coming to the forum.

But I have also been asking the pseudocons for those same six years these exact words, "Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT!?!?!"

This question invariably led to vapor lock in pseudocons. Every. Single. Time.

I've been telling you all this time you are being massively hoaxed by the Republicans. I've been telling you the 60 repeals of ObamaCare were theater for you rubes.

Have you finally caught on yet?

Have you?

Here's a quick refresher what it was like before ObamaCare. In pictures, since that is all you twitter brains can handle:

That's right, boys and girls. You have forgotten that it was WORSE before ObamaCare. Health care costs were rising FASTER then.

And Republicans did NOTHING during all those decades this was happening.

NOTHING. Not even when they controlled Congress and the White House last time. Not a fucking thing.

And THAT is why they don't know what to do now.

Have you caught on yet?

Have you?

The Gop can not repeal Obamacare because it has already repealed itself.

You are just too dumb to know this

And now I will put some egg on your face for claiming I defended ObamaCare:

2012:
It is true that Obamacare's employer mandate entrenches employer provided health care, thereby providing rock solid evidence Democrats are not interested in lowering the per capita cost of health care.

Classic bait and switch. And all the rubes who made posts of US per capita spending on health care compared to other countries, in an attempt to sell ObamaCare to the rest of us during the debates, have egg on their faces now.

Of course, if we continue with ObamaCare, health costs will certainly keep outpacing CPI. The bongwater chuggers are victims of classic bait and switch. The original aim was stated to be the lowering of health care costs. Thus all the focus in the beginning on US per capita spending on health care.

You don't hear that kind of talk now, because everyone knows that ObamaCare does nothing to slow the growth of costs.

I want you to remember in 2019 that you were told today that ObamaCare is going to bankrupt your state.

By that time, Obama will be retired on the golf course, laughing his ass off. And when your fellow citizens get slammed with a higher state tax bill, and your fellow citizens find their state benefits abruptly cut back, you should probably know that Obama will have a lot of Secret Service protection. And he will need it.

That is Obama's way. Shower you with free gifts and pushing the costs out until long after he is gone. Just so you will swallow his c**k and vote for him.

Remember. 2019. You were warned way ahead of time. You were warned today.

Who defended Obamacare?
They defended Obama after he said he relied on your ignorance to get Obamacare through.
Neither G5000 nor myself defended Obamacare. I for one am pissed the gop failed to put forth a coherent alternative plan in 08. But, once 20 million got Medicaid and another few million got subsidies, albeit insufficient in some cases, you are not going to repeal it. You need to make it more market oriented and find a way to get prices closer to actual costs.

See, a pseudocon thinks an actual Republican conservative who has the courage and the principles to call Trump and the spineless Republicans in Congress on their shit must be a liberal.

Because these pseudocons are piss drinking cum swallowers who will sit there and take whatever ass fucking Trump and the GOP give them. And they will come back and ask for more ass rapage.

Fucking tards.

They've always owned it and people are liking it more and more, now that it is being threatened.
It is the responsibility of Congress--NOT Republicans and NOT Democrats but CONGRESS -- to make the changes necessary to keep it working so people don't lose their coverage. Republicans blocked attempts to fix it when Obama was in charge, but they haven't been able to come up with anything better, so maybe it's time instead of a party solution we have a real solution.
Just an idea.

Obama changed it all by himself more than 40 times the first 6 months.

See, a pseudocon thinks an actual Republican conservative who has the courage and the principles to call Trump and the spineless Republicans in Congress on their shit must be a liberal.

Because these pseudocons are piss drinking cum swallowers who will sit there and take whatever ass fucking Trump and the GOP give them. And they will come back and ask for more ass rapage.

Fucking tards.

Ainchu jus all tough and shit?

The goldfish have forgotten what it was like in America before ObamaCare.

Sure, ObamaCare is a "total disaster". Sure, health care costs are still climbing. Sure, ObamaCare was a giant bait and switch con. I've said all these things since coming to the forum.

But I have also been asking the pseudocons for those same six years these exact words, "Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT!?!?!"

This question invariably led to vapor lock in pseudocons. Every. Single. Time.

I've been telling you all this time you are being massively hoaxed by the Republicans. I've been telling you the 60 repeals of ObamaCare were theater for you rubes.

Have you finally caught on yet?

Have you?

Here's a quick refresher what it was like before ObamaCare. In pictures, since that is all you twitter brains can handle:

That's right, boys and girls. You have forgotten that it was WORSE before ObamaCare. Health care costs were rising FASTER then.

And Republicans did NOTHING during all those decades this was happening.

NOTHING. Not even when they controlled Congress and the White House last time. Not a fucking thing.

And THAT is why they don't know what to do now.

Have you caught on yet?

Have you?

Just repeal it already and screw the people that will get kicked off they didn't vote for Trump anyways.

Trumpdontcare in a nutshell.

You're an idiot, and you uninformed. He already lost 3 votes for repeal, it's dead.
Two of the three senators who won't vote for repeal today voted for repeal a year and a half ago. Thus proving, once again, it is just as I have been saying for years. All those votes for repeal in the past were theater for the rubes.

Cowards.

Last edited:
You're an idiot, and you uninformed. He already lost 3 votes for repeal, it's dead.
Two of the three senators who won't vote for repeal today voted for repeal a year and a half ago. Thus proving, once again, all those votes for repeal in the past were theater for the rubes.

Cowards.
Ah, but I think the Turtle could have gotten a repeal with a three year window for a replacement a couple of months ago, but Trump didn't want that. Which btw shows what a neophyte he is. He could have had is Big Win, and then let the adults hammer out a bipartisan HC plan that would move towards paying for quality rather than quantity, and at the same time take care of the 25% on Medicaid.

None of those votes were for repeal. They were for watered down versions of ObamaCare that wouldn't have fixed anything.

Forum List

Back