Go Ahead. Repeal ObamaCare Without A Replacement. I Dare Ya!

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The goldfish have forgotten what it was like in America before ObamaCare.

Sure, ObamaCare is a "total disaster". Sure, health care costs are still climbing. Sure, ObamaCare was a giant bait and switch con. I've said all these things since coming to the forum.

But I have also been asking the pseudocons for those same six years these exact words, "Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT!?!?!"

This question invariably led to vapor lock in pseudocons. Every. Single. Time.

I've been telling you all this time you are being massively hoaxed by the Republicans. I've been telling you the 60 repeals of ObamaCare were theater for you rubes.

Have you finally caught on yet?

Have you?

Here's a quick refresher what it was like before ObamaCare. In pictures, since that is all you twitter brains can handle:

That's right, boys and girls. You have forgotten that it was WORSE before ObamaCare. Health care costs were rising FASTER then.

And Republicans did NOTHING during all those decades this was happening.

NOTHING. Not even when they controlled Congress and the White House last time. Not a fucking thing.

And THAT is why they don't know what to do now.

Have you caught on yet?

Have you?

Before ObamaCare, the majority of personal bankruptcies in America were the result of medical bills: http://www.amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(09)00404-5/abstract

Background
Our 2001 study in 5 states found that medical problems contributed to at least 46.2% of all bankruptcies. Since then, health costs and the numbers of un- and underinsured have increased, and bankruptcy laws have tightened.

Methods
We surveyed a random national sample of 2314 bankruptcy filers in 2007, abstracted their court records, and interviewed 1032 of them. We designated bankruptcies as “medical” based on debtors' stated reasons for filing, income loss due to illness, and the magnitude of their medical debts.

Results
Using a conservative definition, 62.1% of all bankruptcies in 2007 were medical; 92% of these medical debtors had medical debts over $5000, or 10% of pretax family income. The rest met criteria for medical bankruptcy because they had lost significant income due to illness or mortgaged a home to pay medical bills. Most medical debtors were well educated, owned homes, and had middle-class occupations. Three quarters had health insurance. Using identical definitions in 2001 and 2007, the share of bankruptcies attributable to medical problems rose by 49.6%. In logistic regression analysis controlling for demographic factors, the odds that a bankruptcy had a medical cause was 2.38-fold higher in 2007 than in 2001.

Conclusions
Illness and medical bills contribute to a large and increasing share of US bankruptcies.

Last edited:
Bankruptcies. Millions of Americans priced out of the health insurance market.

And the GOP House, the GOP Senate, and the GOP President last time around did NOTHING.

Oh, wait.

They did create a new $12 trillion unfunded government medical entitlement for senior rubes to get their votes in the 2004 election.

You're an idiot, and you uninformed. He already lost 3 votes for repeal, it's dead.
Yes, that is how you know you rubes have been hoaxed all this time. Trump and the Republicans know a repeal will result in skyrocketing health care costs. All those repeals they passed which they knew Obama and the Democrats would kill were theater for you rubes.

Well, the Republicans know costs will skyrocket. I doubt Trump even knows what day it is down in the bunker he's hiding out in.

Well, looking at the bright side, now we can see what the President will do to the Republicans in Congress--now that he is VERY ANGRY.
Should be a good tweet storm tonight.

You're an idiot, and you uninformed. He already lost 3 votes for repeal, it's dead.
Yes, that is how you know you rubes have been hoaxed all this time. Trump and the Republicans know a repeal will result in skyrocketing health care costs. All those repeals they passed which they knew Obama and the Democrats would kill were theater for you rubes.

Well, the Republicans know costs will skyrocket. I doubt Trump even knows what day it is down in the bunker he's hiding out in.

I've never been hoaxed over any of it kid. You're doing nothing but repeating everything I've been saying for months (actually for years, but I haven't been HERE that long). Oh yes, I also said all along that Politics is theatre for everyone, so you see kid....you jus ain't all that.

I've never been hoaxed over any of it kid. You're doing nothing but repeating everything I've been saying for months (actually for years, but I haven't been HERE that long). Oh yes, I also said all along that Politics is theatre for everyone, so you see kid....you jus ain't all that.
You are like one of those psychics who claim after the fact they knew the World Trade Center was going to be attacked.

No one is fooled, punk.

You are like one of those psychics who claim after the fact they knew the World Trade Center was going to be attacked.

No one is fooled, punk.

LOL, the archives are my friend. You lose. You're just one more internet punk who thinks he is smarter than everyone else. You aren't kid, you're a poser, nothing more.

I wonder what the pseudocons will do now that it is abundantly evident Trump massively hoaxed them.

I wonder what the pseudocons will do now that it is abundantly evident the GOP has been hoaxing them for seven years.

I think we all know what they will do. They will just sit there and take it like good little cucks.

Sure, ObamaCare is a "total disaster". Sure, health care costs are still climbing. Sure, ObamaCare was a giant bait and switch con. I've said all these things since coming to the forum.

But I have also been asking the pseudocons for those same six years these exact words, "Repeal ObamaCare...AND THEN WHAT!?!?!"

I've been telling you all this time you are being massively hoaxed by the Republicans. I've been telling you the 60 repeals of ObamaCare were theater for you rubes.

Have you?

Here's a quick refresher what it was like before ObamaCare. In pictures, since that is all you twitter brains can handle:

That's right, boys and girls. You have forgotten that it was WORSE before ObamaCare. Health care costs were rising FASTER then.

NOTHING. Not even when they controlled Congress and the White House last time. Not a fucking thing.

Have you caught on yet?

Have you?

Just repeal it already and screw the people that will get kicked off they didn't vote for Trump anyways.

Have you?

Have you caught on yet?

Have you?

Just repeal it already and screw the people that will get kicked off they didn't vote for Trump anyways.

The people who would be screwed would be EVERYONE.

Have you?

Have you caught on yet?

Have you?

Really? Those rust belt folks who switched from Obama to Trump wouldn't be affected? LOL

Have you?

Have you caught on yet?

Have you?

Really? Those rust belt folks who switched from Obama to Trump wouldn't be affected? LOL

winnie the pooh has the IQ of a stuffed teddy bear, pay no attention.

Have you?

Have you caught on yet?

Have you?

Willfully blind tardbear needs to look at the picture I provided.

Have you?

Have you caught on yet?

Have you?

Willfully blind tardbear needs to look at the picture I provided.
They need to reward insurers for lower costs, and make them compete against each other in all markets.

It's not what I'd wanted, but we have it so we need to make it better.

Well, looking at the bright side, now we can see what the President will do to the Republicans in Congress--now that he is VERY ANGRY.
I'm glad, because liberals own obamacare 100%.
See?

The pseudocons are just sitting there and taking it like good little cucks. :lol:

TA-DAAAAAA!

I'm glad, because liberals own obamacare 100%.
See?

The pseudocons are just sitting there and taking it like good little cucks. :lol:

TA-DAAAAAA!
It's like they think Trump will bring coal back and make Americans want to buy buicks rather than bmws

Forum List

Back