Go Ahead, Remove Roe V. Wade

Most states that is included. Also if the woman's lifebis in danger.

Mississippi us at 15 weeks. Why is that a problem? They now do oartial birth abortions because of Roe versus Wade.
well there is the rape and incest issue, but more so whether women have a right to an abortion before a fetus is viable.

,so you support murder if you ate for Roe versus Wade

I am against abortion at any stage, early or late.

But I am also against the SCOTUS ignoring 50 years of its own precedent merely because the make up of the court changed. This will totally invalidate the court and make them no different than the other two branches.

Splitting hairs there cupcake. The baby has no rights? Watch a video of late term abortion and get back to me. It is disgusting

I agree it is, yet it is not murder anywhere in the country that I know of. Can you show me I am wrong?

well there is the rape and incest issue, but more so whether women have a right to an abortion before a fetus is viable.
That is where the line is being drawn and most allow it for rape or incest. 4 months to decide is not sn unreasonable time limit.

Late term is an abomination

Because the private employer he works for has a vaccine requirement, which the courts have said is fine for a private employer to do, but they cannot be forced to by the Fed Govt.

Private companies are allowed to do a lot of things the Fed Govt is not, how can you not know this?
The Brooklyn Nets have nothing to do with the situation, it is the city of New York and their law that is preventing Irving from playing basketball in New York City. He can play in any other NBA venue except in Brooklyn, he can even play the Knicks at MSG but can't play at home in Brooklyn. The Nets don't want the distraction of him playing only road games, so the have him inactive.

So if the city of New York would okay him playing, then the team would willingly take him back.

I am against abortion at any stage, early or late.

But I am also against the SCOTUS ignoring 50 years of its own precedent merely because the make up of the court changed. This will totally invalidate the court and make them no different than the other two branches.
I think we crossed that rubicon with citizens united, but arguably the New Deal Court turned things on it's head too.

Philosophically, we have one train of thought that we have to decide what the founders would have thought on an issue if it arose now, and another train that that unless the founders explicitly faced an issue, then the State can do anything not prohibited.

The Brooklyn Nets have nothing to do with the situation, it is the city of New York and their law that is preventing Irving from playing basketball in New York City. He can play in any other NBA venue except in Brooklyn, he can even play the Knicks at MSG but can't play at home in Brooklyn. The Nets don't want the distraction of him playing only road games, so the have him inactive.

So if the city of New York would okay him playing, then the team would willingly take him back.

Thank you. I have already had my mistake pointed out to me and I know I was mistaken about the NBA.

Well yes. But the BoR is now incorporated against federal powers too. And don't bet your dollar against what is and is not enumerated, regardless of which party is in power.
Both sides have too much power

The above post has been presented by the Callous Conservative Coalition.
I agree, but how is this different than those on the left that cheered when unvaccinated people died? You remained silent there but not here? Your callous leftwing politics run you.

Forum List

Back