Global Warming Liars

Dude the AGW position literally has ALL the facts on it's side.

You have silly paid for oil money doubt that nobody believes.
So they explain why having 120 ppm more CO2 in our atmosphere led to our plant being 2C cooler than the past?

```Sea Level Rise2.jpg
`Ivar Giaever.jpg

`soil temperature, moisture drive global CO2 emission.jpg

Do I need to tell you that this graph has nothing to do with human emissions of carbon dioxide?

"Oil money" for research pales in comparison to the billions in government handouts to wackos for lying and exaggerating in panic about global warming, renamed climate change after the "warming" wasn't all they swore it would be. So now it's whatever they say it is (hurricanes, wildfires, and crime too!).

Last edited:
Sorry you missed it. Here's one:

View attachment 730479

You missed it cowboy.

1. The base is non-zero. This skews it upward very much to frighten you and make you wet your pants.
2. Water Vapor is THE dominant greenhouse gas.
3. This graph shows total carbon dioxide. You panickers pretend that it's all man-made.
Only 3.5% of it is.

1669319238722.png

Attachments

• keeling curve adjusted.jpg
    keeling curve adjusted.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 12
Sorry, not playing the maga fuckup denial game.

You literally have no facts to support your position.
Yeah, I know. You’re a demofk with crap between your ears. Any day bring in evidence of gw or climate change

"Oil money" for research pales in comparison to the billions in government handouts to wackos for lying and exaggerating in panic about global warming, renamed climate change after the "warming" wasn't all they swore it would be. So now it's whatever they say it is (hurricanes, wildfires, and crime too!).
What is "oil money" and what billions do you believe the government is handing out?

Yeah, I know. You’re a demofk with crap between your ears. Any day bring in evidence of gw or climate change
Allow me to repeat what the wise man said "You literally have no facts to support your position". You keep demanding evidence from others but have presented NONE yourself. And you never accept evidence that others do present to you. So what's the point? It would seem you're just another TROLL and I'd be pleased as punch if IMDB management gave you the boot. They should have done it a great long while ago.

Dude the AGW position literally has ALL the facts on it's side.

You have silly paid for oil money doubt that nobody believes.

What's missing is the "degree" of change ... ha ha ... and I mean that both ways ... why do you think the single degree of warming has any significance at all? ... and why do you think another degree of warming will have catastrophic results? ...

Continents are moving ten times faster than sea levels are rising ... can't we be realistic about these so-called dangers of a slightly warmer world here? ... the extra rainfall won't be enough to solve our drinking water problems ... shouldn't we be addressing that instead? ...

What's missing is the "degree" of change ... ha ha ... and I mean that both ways ... why do you think the single degree of warming has any significance at all? ... and why do you think another degree of warming will have catastrophic results? ...
The significance, as you've been told before, is due to the speed with which the Earth warmed 1.1C.
Continents are moving ten times faster than sea levels are rising ... can't we be realistic about these so-called dangers of a slightly warmer world here? ... the extra rainfall won't be enough to solve our drinking water problems ... shouldn't we be addressing that instead? ...
False dichotomy. We can address both, particularly since they are related.

The significance, as you've been told before, is due to the speed with which the Earth warmed 1.1C.

Post your evidence

NOAA's trace only shows a 0.8ºC warming ... you're LYING again ... such a nasty habit for you, very unladylike ... like picking your nose, just can't stop can you? ...

Forum List

Back