Global Warming. Kiss Your Ass Goodbye.

Who is generating statistics from the combined data? No one. The instrumented data and the model projection data are added for comparison purposes. And as I have stated before, for the low resolution proxy data to contain a hidden transient equivalent to current conditions, temperatures would have to rise 1.2C and then fall 1.2C WITHIN THE PROXY'S RESOLUTION. Can you name a circumstance that could cause that to happen in what you claim to be 60 years?

You have been repeatedly exposed as a chronic liar over that chart it is GARBAGE and you repeatedly ignore what Marcott says which I have quoted many time about that red line because you are a CHRONIC LIAR!

Get over it!

Alaska in Jan.png

We'll be fucked by the NWO waàaaaay before global warming. Fact

Anyway, very few people are moved by climate alarmism the same way you get bored watching a slug navigate a walkway.:bye1::bye1: Also fact.

Most importantly, energy policy-makers don't give two shits about the science...biggest fact :coffee:

The Climate Change Cult predictions have been wrong over and over again

China doesn't buy into your cult's dogma.

From what I hear, they are going pretty heavy into solar panels. There investment in them are the largest in the world. So apparently they're buying into that "cult."

I read most of your post thinking all along it was a parody. Then it reminded me of this:

President Trump was in peak form during his speech tonight in Commerce, Georgia. At one point Trump roasted John Kerry saying, “You have people like John Kerry worrying about “The Climate!” The climate! Oh, I heard that the other day. . . . Here we are where, Russia’s destroying Ukraine, and threatening us with nuclear weapons, and he’s worried about the ocean will rise 1/100th of 1% in the next 300 fucking years.” - - - - - - - - that was funny : )

You think human caused global warming is a joke? You can't be that stupid. You can call the whole idea wrong. Others have. But the topic is anything but a joke. Also, fuck Trump.

I asked 2 ecological engineers who actually build factories and they each did about 6 months of research on the subject.
We have phased big time from mechanical to electronic and because of that factor, Global Warming is bullshit.

All those graphs I posted aren't bullshit. And that methane is around 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2 isn't bullshit either. But continue on with your fantasy if you wish. I can't stop you.

Who is generating statistics from the combined data? No one. The instrumented data and the model projection data are added for comparison purposes. And as I have stated before, for the low resolution proxy data to contain a hidden transient equivalent to current conditions, temperatures would have to rise 1.2C and then fall 1.2C WITHIN THE PROXY'S RESOLUTION. Can you name a circumstance that could cause that to happen in what you claim to be 60 years?

Marcott says completely different you moron!

"Q: What do paleotemperature reconstructions show about the temperature of the last 100 years?

A: Our global paleotemperature reconstruction includes a so-called “uptick” in temperatures during the 20th-century. However, in the paper we make the point that this particular feature is of shorter duration than the inherent smoothing in our statistical averaging procedure, and that it is based on only a few available paleo-reconstructions of the type we used. Thus, the 20th century portion of our paleotemperature stack is not statistically robust, cannot be considered representative of global temperature changes, and therefore is not the basis of any of our conclusions."

How many times do I have to keep repeating the words of Marcott?

This is your H.S. class photo?

1653864797567.png

All those graphs I posted aren't bullshit. And that methane is around 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2 isn't bullshit either. But continue on with your fantasy if you wish. I can't stop you.

Methane is officially 25 times but irrelevant since it is a hyper trace gas with negligible IR absorption spectra.

It is a negligible warm forcer far less than the already low CO2 warm forcing effect.

"Q: What do paleotemperature reconstructions show about the temperature of the last 100 years?

A: Our global paleotemperature reconstruction includes a so-called “uptick” in temperatures during the 20th-century. However, in the paper we make the point that this particular feature is of shorter duration than the inherent smoothing in our statistical averaging procedure, and that it is based on only a few available paleo-reconstructions of the type we used. Thus, the 20th century portion of our paleotemperature stack is not statistically robust, cannot be considered representative of global temperature changes, and therefore is not the basis of any of our conclusions."

View attachment 651552
Marcott is talking about a procedure used in processing proxy data to arrive at his final dataset. The tail end of his PROXY data is not robust because there are only a few proxies left. He is NOT performing a statistical analysis on any combination of the final proxy data aggregate combined with the instrumental data and/or the model projection. Idiot.

Last edited:
There's one issue...
99% of the users here have no expertise in the subject.

A fact...
India and China don't give a damn.

View attachment 651552
That might be the biggest pea I ever saw!

The graphs I showed are better.

Your graphs don't show resolution down to the month level they are ANNUAL while mine are sub annual.

Wish you pay more attention.

Not only that you didn't counter my post at all which clearly shows CO2 LAGS temperature during the year.

There's one issue...
99% of the users here have no expertise in the subject.

A fact...
India and China don't give a damn.
Methane (CH4) is the second most important greenhouse gas. CH4 is more potent than CO2 because the radiative forcing produced per molecule is greater. In addition, the infrared window is less saturated in the range of wavelengths of radiation absorbed by CH4, so more molecules may fill in the region. However, CH4 exists in far lower concentrations than CO2 in the atmosphere, and its concentrations by volume in the atmosphere are generally measured in parts per billion (ppb) rather than ppm. CH4 also has a considerably shorter residence time in the atmosphere than CO2 (the residence time for CH4 is roughly 10 years, compared with hundreds of years for CO2).

Methane (CH4) is the second most important greenhouse gas. CH4 is more potent than CO2 because the radiative forcing produced per molecule is greater. In addition, the infrared window is less saturated in the range of wavelengths of radiation absorbed by CH4, so more molecules may fill in the region. However, CH4 exists in far lower concentrations than CO2 in the atmosphere, and its concentrations by volume in the atmosphere are generally measured in parts per billion (ppb) rather than ppm. CH4 also has a considerably shorter residence time in the atmosphere than CO2 (the residence time for CH4 is roughly 10 years, compared with hundreds of years for CO2).
Uh huh.
Fact...
We have a difference of opinion in regards to Climate Change.
2 Ecological Engineers I know say that technology has slowed it to a crawl.

Fact...
India and China don't care.

Marcott is talking about a procedure used in processing proxy data to arrive at his final dataset. He is NOT performing a statistical analysis on the proxy data combined with the instrumental data and/or the model projection. Idiot.

You are one slimeball since I never mixed the two at all and you didn't quote me either you asshole!

Here it is once again for the liar who keeps misrepresenting Marcott:

bolding mine

=====

Did your brain burn up recently?

I have constantly pointed out the ANNUAL resolution data stack isn't valid and Marcott says so.

The other problem in your low-level thinking fails to realize that grafting an ANNUAL resolution temperature data (That 20th Century portion) onto Proxy data with a 60-year resolution it is FRAUD!

FRAUD!

This is his original chart:

1653866823184.png

Marcotts paper was based on Proxy data only.

That is how fucked up you are.

Methane is officially 25 times but irrelevant since it is a hyper trace gas with negligible IR absorption spectra.

It is a negligible warm forcer far less than the already low CO2 warm forcing effect.

You are officially wrong. Of the websites I looked at, this one says it the best.

theconversation.com › emissions-of-methane-aEmissions of methane – a greenhouse gas far more potent than ...

From what I have been reading, over a 20 year time frame, methane is around 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. But from what I have also been reading, methane released at any given point in time only lasts around 12 years in the atmosphere. So after 20 years, how can that particular methane have any effect when it apparently doesn't exist. (Speaking of it in 100 year time frame is even worse in that regard) I have also read that methane has a half life of around 9 years. Which I take to mean that after 9 years, half of it would have broken down into other things such as CO2. So wouldn't it take another 9 years for the rest to break down?That would be 18 years. Not 12. I wonder if all this is meant to be confusing. Or maybe you just have to be a scientist to understand it.

Forum List

Back