Global Warming. Kiss Your Ass Goodbye.

Here is a chart you never saw 100% based on the Greenland Ice core data:

View attachment 651317

LINK

Data access is in the link.

======

Warmist/alarmists for many years claims that CO2 had been around the 260-280 ppm for thousands of years before 1880 when it started its upward rise to the 430 ppm level we enjoy today.

Your focus on the MOLECULE exposes your ignorance since by itself has little warm forcing effect left at the 430 ppm level as there is a logarithmic curve of a decline you left out.

View attachment 651323

View attachment 651324

LINK

===

You also don't appear to realize that the AGW conjecture is in TWO parts the first part most people have some awareness of but the second part is a total mystery to most warmist propagandists and that part is already a failure since it is IMPOSSIBLE for it to happen and never happened in the last BILLION years of weather and the data of the last couple decades shows it is a failure data wise.

Here is a website for you.

www.carbonbrief.org › factcheck-whatFactcheck: What Greenland ice cores say about past and ...

Are you kidding? They won't shut up about it. They're the reason that dud set himself on fire.

Yeah, they won't shut up about it. As far as giving misinformation and downplaying the issue goes.

Your graphs don't show resolution down to the month level they are ANNUAL while mine are sub annual.

Wish you pay more attention.

Not only that you didn't counter my post at all which clearly shows CO2 LAGS temperature during the year.

The little wiggles in data don't matter. It is the overall trend that matters.

You are officially wrong. Of the websites I looked at, this one says it the best.

theconversation.com › emissions-of-methane-aEmissions of methane – a greenhouse gas far more potent than ...

From what I have been reading, over a 20 year time frame, methane is around 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. But from what I have also been reading, methane released at any given point in time only lasts around 12 years in the atmosphere. So after 20 years, how can that particular methane have any effect when it apparently doesn't exist. (Speaking of it in 100 year time frame is even worse in that regard) I have also read that methane has a half life of around 9 years. Which I take to mean that after 9 years, half of it would have broken down into other things such as CO2. So wouldn't it take another 9 years for the rest to break down?That would be 18 years. Not 12. I wonder if all this is meant to be confusing. Or maybe you just have to be a scientist to understand it.

The IPCC thinks CH4 is 21 times GWP

Page 84 of the IPCC PDF.

Meanwhile your link is garbage since they didn't even post the official W/m2 numbers for CH4 at all which is far less than the low number CO2 has they just run off at the mouth over GWP without bothering to show how much IR it actually absorbs.

:laughing0301:

The EPA shows that CH4 emissions isn't increasing for the last 30 years, actually DECLINING for many years.

1653868711916.png

The IPCC gives these numbers in 2001

Page 45

W/m2

{CO2 (1.46); CH4 (0.48)

===

CO2 2.1 W/m2

The chart illustrates just how minor CH4 really is since the .48 W/m2 (Postulated not actual) is actually partly taken up by water vapor

1653870784112.png

LINK

CH4 has weak transmittance values while Water Vapor has strong Transmission values in the same wavelength areas.

There is a reason why CH4 is rarely talked about anymore.

Methane (CH4) is the second most important greenhouse gas. CH4 is more potent than CO2 because the radiative forcing produced per molecule is greater. In addition, the infrared window is less saturated in the range of wavelengths of radiation absorbed by CH4, so more molecules may fill in the region. However, CH4 exists in far lower concentrations than CO2 in the atmosphere, and its concentrations by volume in the atmosphere are generally measured in parts per billion (ppb) rather than ppm. CH4 also has a considerably shorter residence time in the atmosphere than CO2 (the residence time for CH4 is roughly 10 years, compared with hundreds of years for CO2).

Notice that as usual they leave out the postulated W/m2 number for Ch4 which is very low far less than CO2.

CO2 is about 2.2 w/m2

The arctic ice just won't agree with you.

The methane from farts from one herd of bison is more that the total human caused methane today.

The methane from farts from one herd of bison is more that the total human caused methane today.
I think not

"Estimates of methane emissions are subject to a high degree of uncertainty, but the most recent comprehensive estimate suggests that annual global methane emissions are around 570 million tonnes (Mt). This includes emissions from natural sources (around 40% of emissions), and those originating from human activity (the remaining 60% - known as anthropogenic emissions)."

60% of 570 million tons is 342 million tons. A typical adult bison weighs one ton. So if they were to fart their own weight, your comparison would require a herd of 342 million bison. There are only about 15,000 bison alive today, so...

I think not

"Estimates of methane emissions are subject to a high degree of uncertainty, but the most recent comprehensive estimate suggests that annual global methane emissions are around 570 million tonnes (Mt). This includes emissions from natural sources (around 40% of emissions), and those originating from human activity (the remaining 60% - known as anthropogenic emissions)."

60% of 570 million tons is 342 million tons. A typical adult bison weighs one ton. So if they were to fart their own weight, your comparison would require a herd of 342 million bison. There are only about 15,000 bison alive today, so...
And yet, the Arctic sea ice extent is increasing, not decreasing, as the doom-sayers insist.

True farts, true story.

I think not

Estimates of methane emissions are subject to a high degree of uncertainty

Love that sentence segment.

The little wiggles in data don't matter. It is the overall trend that matters.

Right there shows you are clueless on why 12 separate months data is far better than the Annual data since the discussion is about 6-9- or 9-12-months lag for CO2.

Already told you that CO2 is at it's highest in the COLD part of the year and lowest in the WARM part of the year that is why there is jigsaw pattern in the Mauna Loa CO2 data.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Last edited:
I started a thread about a climate hero who actually set himself on fire to bring attention to human caused global warming. But I think we need to get directly to the point. Human caused global warming is a reality. And you are all doomed. For the most part, the media won't tell you about it. Which is run by the wealthy. They dictate your lives in every way. And they have decided not only that you will die, but how you will die. That being with as much ignorance as possible. Not only have they decided that you must die, but no doubt for many they view it as a necessary thing. The only thing any of you will get out of the issue is lip service. Not real action.

Even on a couple different television shows they showed on PBS on the issue, they brought up often enough a feedback loop in global warming. They spoke fairly often how one thing will reinforce another thing. But I don't remember them ever saying what a a feedback loop would actually mean. It means that the warmer things get, the FASTER it will get even warmer. They also seem to like to speak often on TV about what the ocean levels will be in the year 2100. But it is unlikely any of you will see the year 2050.

Your time is short. How short exactly is hard to say. I would give it 20 to 30 years. The reason why is mainly methane. It is around 86 times more potent of a greenhouse gas than CO2. Bill Nye did a show about it called Global meltdown. Regardless of how you may feel about Bill Nye, in part of the show he talked to an actual scientist who had been studying the problem for about 15 years. Though he was a tenured professor at some university, he decided to give up his tenured professorship and start preparing for doomsday. And he said the worst culprit is methane. Like CO2, it is ever increasing. I will show you a graph of it. Astonishingly, despite things like thawing tundra, it is said that human activities are responsible for around 60% of it.

View attachment 651093

Or if you don't like that one, I have another.
View attachment 651094

One of the things that makes this so bad is that not in the history of the Earth have we ever been in this position. It the past of course it has been far warmer. But in more recent history it has been getting cooler. When things are cooler, of course more methane will have a chance to accumulate. Much gets buried underground of course. But not all of it. And when things start getting warmer faster as it is, that methane will have the ability to escape quickly. I will show you a graph of the Earths temperature to show what I am talking about.

View attachment 651095

Now for all those deniers out there, I will unload on you all of the human caused glob all warming graphs that I have. Feel free to deny away.

View attachment 651097
View attachment 651098

View attachment 651099

View attachment 651100

View attachment 651101

View attachment 651102

View attachment 651103

View attachment 651104

View attachment 651105
I made you a new graph so your old graphs could make a new friend...

Screenshot_20220530-001758-210~2.png

Forum List

Back