Global Warming. Kiss Your Ass Goodbye.

The climate crusaders invariably fail to recognize....

The bomb thrower stuff has been going on for 20 years. The public could not possibly display bigger yawns. Nobody is caring.....most notably, those who make energy policy. Wind/Solar...providing less than 6% of US electricity. A joke...after 20+ years. :bye1:

Philosophy is ghey:gay::gay:

It's funny how you place such faith in climate "science" when they use such imprecise terms.

Look, I get it. You're afraid because you've been told to be afraid.

Normal people ain't buyin' it.
I have been with many Conservatives who have differences of opinions and can have discussions for hours.
It is 100% guaranteed that a discussion with a LibTard that includes a difference of opinion will last for a fraction of a second before the LibTard runs off.

I have been with many Conservatives who have differences of opinions and can have discussions for hours.
It is 100% guaranteed that a discussion with a LibTard that includes a difference of opinion will last for a fraction of a second before the LibTard runs off.
They don't want discussion; they want instant, unthinking agreement and endorsement. Anything less and you're oppressing them.

Words hurt. 😭

Isn't it funny how often you attempt to make use of the honesty of real science. Classic Dunning-Kruger.

I love how you project yourself onto other people.

YOU are the moron who constantly posts up studies that have either been proven false, or rejected by their own authors.

But that doesn't make you stupid, it makes you a liar.

I seem to still be here. So is every other liberal on this forum.

If we destroy the planet, how much will that cost.
How did the planet survive 3500 ppm of atmospheric CO2 55 million years ago?

01_F01.jpg

The IPCC thinks CH4 is 21 times GWP

Page 84 of the IPCC PDF.

Meanwhile your link is garbage since they didn't even post the official W/m2 numbers for CH4 at all which is far less than the low number CO2 has they just run off at the mouth over GWP without bothering to show how much IR it actually absorbs.

:laughing0301:

The EPA shows that CH4 emissions isn't increasing for the last 30 years, actually DECLINING for many years.

View attachment 651599

The IPCC gives these numbers in 2001

Page 45

W/m2

{CO2 (1.46); CH4 (0.48)

===

CO2 2.1 W/m2

The chart illustrates just how minor CH4 really is since the .48 W/m2 (Postulated not actual) is actually partly taken up by water vapor

View attachment 651608

LINK

CH4 has weak transmittance values while Water Vapor has strong Transmission values in the same wavelength areas.

There is a reason why CH4 is rarely talked about anymore.

WOW! I didn't think the EPA could be that full of shit. Try this website on for size.

discover.hubpages.com › education › How-Methane-GasHow Methane Gas Releases Due To Global Warming Could Cause ...

Forum List

Back