If he was looking to walk among sinners, he hit the jackpot, chief that I be. Sorry mom.

Lord, this is one of those just trust me moments isn't it?

Rev. Jim Ignatowski would have a rough time here too, if that helps.

USMB mods need to monitor who the greeters are on here. The guy is probably here for intelligent discussion... what a disappointment this must be for him....

Agreed, I hope the Rev. stays, but this seems a poor match given the list of acceptable info sources and so on. Perhaps the CDZ will work out?

maybe you should PM him SL - reassure him

Yes a PM, because avies are going so well....

Lord, this is one of those just trust me moments isn't it?

Rev. Jim Ignatowski would have a rough time here too, if that helps.

USMB mods need to monitor who the greeters are on here. The guy is probably here for intelligent discussion... what a disappointment this must be for him....

Agreed, I hope the Rev. stays, but this seems a poor match given the list of acceptable info sources and so on. Perhaps the CDZ will work out?

maybe you should PM him SL - reassure him

Yes a PM, because avies are going so well....

well if someone ELSE had stepped up to the plate and explained it to him!!!

I think we need to wait on him to respond. I wonder if he's gone.....

Don't know how to upload a profile pic yet...will do as soon as I learn how.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
meme_23[1].png

I have been a Constitutional-Conservative since I became a Biblical-Christian on August 14th, 1976. Before then I was a Public School "educated" far Left Liberal.
I am a strict constructionist and Originalist on The Bible, The Declaration of Independence, The Federalist Papers, The Constitution, and Bill of Rights (I include Amendment 11 with the first 10).
I support Ted Cruz because as my research shows him to be the ONLY Biblical-Christian and Constitutional-Conservative in the race.
I personally use and accept only information, evidence, quotes, facts from credible, reliable, and verifiable sources, meaning that it should not be a "stand alone" source UNLESS it is from an site that has consistently been verifiable and credible for a long time with a solid track record for accuracy and being correct. The sites I rely on most are:
The National Review
Wall Builders
Bible Gateway
American Thinker
Right Scoop
Conservative Review
Jihad Watch
The Religion of Peace
Pamela Gellar
Western Journalism
Human Events
Conservative Fifty
The Federalist...

I am glad to be on board and look forward to working to restore America back to Constitutional governance.

God Bless.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
You should add Barenakedislam to your list. Great for videos not seen on our news.

Forum List

Back