Who is hurt by Sick Minded Sexual Perversion?

GISMYS17

Rookie
Jan 10, 2016
Can you even imagne the huge load guilt and shame this lying sick minded sexual pervert must carry??

I knew a "guy" in HS. he later went to a bible school and married a christian girl they had four kids and he became a church pastor but when he was in his mid 40"s he told his loving wife ,"I want a divorse as I want to live as a homosexual" his wife was devastated the oldest child is in therapy for deep depression the youngest child fired a bullet through the bedroom wall while thinking about suicide, another kid is now huge overweight the other kid is living with her boyfriend and says, "who can I trust"?? not my father who is also my pastor. Lives ruined in shame and guilt all for what??? the sick minded abomination of demon inspired burning lust of sexual perversion.==Sad!! and still the pervert asks Who does my choice to live in sin hurt??? Beware! Those that choose to live in sick minded abomination of sexual perversion will not inherit the kingdom of God!!
Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11

I would think society is part of the blame. They are doing what the gays are now; shaming anyone that is different. I would think they felt the need to be a fake "strait" person. I am not advocating for the lack of self-responsibility; I am just sayin..
I would think people also might just realize later in life..

Can you even imagne the huge load guilt and shame this lying sick minded sexual pervert must carry??

I knew a "guy" in HS. he later went to a bible school and married a christian girl they had four kids and he became a church pastor but when he was in his mid 40"s he told his loving wife ,"I want a divorse as I want to live as a homosexual" his wife was devastated the oldest child is in therapy for deep depression the youngest child fired a bullet through the bedroom wall while thinking about suicide, another kid is now huge overweight the other kid is living with her boyfriend and says, "who can I trust"?? not my father who is also my pastor. Lives ruined in shame and guilt all for what??? the sick minded abomination of demon inspired burning lust of sexual perversion.==Sad!! and still the pervert asks Who does my choice to live in sin hurt??? Beware! Those that choose to live in sick minded abomination of sexual perversion will not inherit the kingdom of God!!
Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals, 10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 Such were some of you; but you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and in the Spirit of our God. 1 Corinthians 6:9-11
I don't know; the reaction of his kids sounds pretty over the top, to me. Two very loved members of my family have 'come out' as gay in their middle life. One of them, everyone knew already, so we rolled our eyes and said "Oh, really?" The other, we blinked and continued to love him. It took awhile for his Dad to stop sending Playboy calendars each Christmas, but eventually he came to appreciate his son's new partner.
I realize you think it's a sin and all, but I believe Jesus Christ would have accepted two people who loved rather than hated and judged others.

Here's a word.

Stop living for your selfish desires and pleasures. You don't know it all
God does
Stop being a moron.

• Banned
This is the inspired(God breathed) Word of God to those that choose to live in sin!!

People like to convince themselves their deviancies are normal (which actually they are)
People just don't like to resist their impulses - normally bad for them in the long run.
But, we are a society of immediate gratification.

The answer is easy.
The application of the answer is not.

Imagine if he had lived in a society where he had not been compelled to live a lie and marry a woman- imagine how such a society would have saved everyone such guilt and shame.

Now if we can only solve the problem of sick perversion of individuals like you who abuse the bible to attack persons because of who they are sexually attracted to.

This is the inspired(God breathed) Word of God to those that choose to live in sin!!

Then most of the United States is doomed......doomed.....

IF there is a God- he will judge people- why are you appointing yourself to judge like your God says he will do?

Sex and Money
Over-rated and we have been brainwashed to compulse about them.

Mind over matter.

People are weak

Just because people QUOTE God doesn't mean they are saying they are God

don't twist things. it's moronic

Will we believe God's Word or little man's ideas and opinions??

God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips,30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love,BI)'> no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death,they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them. Romans 1:26-32

If people think the Bible is trash, it's worthless to quote it to them (unless God choses to divinely reveal himself to the reader)

There is plenty of evidence (science) to prove the Bible.
We need to get wise in those matters.

I choose to believe God!!
Isaiah 55:11
God says==so is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Just know it is God that makes the laws and it is God that will be our final judge not any little man.

Just know it is God that makes the laws and it is God that will be our final judge not any little man.

Hey, aren't you the same guy who worships another man as if he was a three in one god? Doesn't that make you an idolator, (if not a little gay)? Weren't you trying to get everyone to panic because the end of the world was going to happen ANY MINUTE!....a few years ago? Doesn't that make you a liar? Wasn't your advice for people facing eternal damnation and imminent destruction to buy gold? LOL...Doesn't that make you a swindler?

guess what? If the scripture you posted is true, then you're going to be in hell forever with all those sick minded sexual perverts who would love to fornicate in fire lake with someone as unrighteous and gullible as you....

Nya nya na na nah

Last edited:
Here's a word.

Stop living for your selfish desires and pleasures. You don't know it all
God does
Stop being a moron.

Is love just a selfish desire? Is being attracted to the person with whom you have an intimate relationship just a selfish pleasure?

Forum List

Back