This does NOT mean that if an older generation/parents sin that the child/children are damned because of their parents sin(s).

Care to try again? The text says, "...for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..."

You seem to have an opinion that God does not? Explain, please...

No, you are misunderstanding God and His Word.

Yes, God will and does punish the sin of the fathers upon the children unto the 3rd and 4th generation, but that does NOT mean that God DAMNS the children to Hell for the sins of the fathers, as seen in Ezekiel chpt. 18.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

King James Bible

Exodus 20:5
"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me"

Why, exactly, would one worship a being who would punish you for the "sins" of your great, great grandfather? The text is clear, unless you believe the rest of the Ten Commandments are also unclear. Are they?
Has been duly explained already.
You are deliberately deaf and blind to truth and facts, you read INTO a passage what YOU want to see and hear, never bothering to study the entirety of God's Word IN CONTEXT, NOR to even find out what God means by visiting the sins of the fathers on the children.
This has been addressed and answered 3-4 times already...if you do not see even the possibility that YOUR OPINION/VIEW may be out of context, wrong by now then all I can do is pray for you.

Ezekiel 12:2King James Version (KJV)
2 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.

Father God, open up PaintMyHoue's eyes and heart to what YOUR Holy Word says. May he no longer see, hear and understand with his broken, frail and murky understanding as YOU, Oh Lord, speak of in YOUR Word. I pray that his understanding will be enlightened by The Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name, amen.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
And so ends Larry. I'm reading things "in" by reading what it says, and he's "not" by saying "it doesn't say that" (when it clearly does) and pointing to a direct contradiction to what is says, and it's a GD Commandment no less.

Example of Larry's "thinking":

Q: Larry, what does Thou Shall Not Steal mean?
A: It means you can steal, John 3:16.

Don't be so hard on Larry. He's used to people blindly accepting anything he says, and is probably confused when people actually question the same crap he has gotten away with for so long. Explaining why you believe something is hard for someone who has never had to do it before.

Care to try again? The text says, "...for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..."

You seem to have an opinion that God does not? Explain, please...

Yes, God will and does punish the sin of the fathers upon the children unto the 3rd and 4th generation, but that does NOT mean that God DAMNS the children to Hell for the sins of the fathers, as seen in Ezekiel chpt. 18.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

King James Bible

"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me"

Why, exactly, would one worship a being who would punish you for the "sins" of your great, great grandfather? The text is clear, unless you believe the rest of the Ten Commandments are also unclear. Are they?
You are deliberately deaf and blind to truth and facts, you read INTO a passage what YOU want to see and hear, never bothering to study the entirety of God's Word IN CONTEXT, NOR to even find out what God means by visiting the sins of the fathers on the children.
This has been addressed and answered 3-4 times already...if you do not see even the possibility that YOUR OPINION/VIEW may be out of context, wrong by now then all I can do is pray for you.

2 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.

Father God, open up PaintMyHoue's eyes and heart to what YOUR Holy Word says. May he no longer see, hear and understand with his broken, frail and murky understanding as YOU, Oh Lord, speak of in YOUR Word. I pray that his understanding will be enlightened by The Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name, amen.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
And so ends Larry. I'm reading things "in" by reading what it says, and he's "not" by saying "it doesn't say that" (when it clearly does) and pointing to a direct contradiction to what is says, and it's a GD Commandment no less.

Don't be so hard on Larry. He's used to people blindly accepting anything he says, and is probably confused when people actually question the same crap he has gotten away with for so long. Explaining why you believe something is hard for someone who has never had to do it before.
His apologetics are terrible. Maybe he can answer why they are even necessary?

"Apologetics is the work of convincing people to change their views. In this, it is similar to preaching because its goal is ultimately the defense and presentation of the validity and necessity of the gospel. It is an attempt to persuade the listener to change his beliefs and life to conform to Biblical truth and to come to a saving relationship in Christ."
An Introduction to Apologetics

Liars for Christ, literally...

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

King James Bible

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

"Apologetics is the work of convincing people to change their views. In this, it is similar to preaching because its goal is ultimately the defense and presentation of the validity and necessity of the gospel. It is an attempt to persuade the listener to change his beliefs and life to conform to Biblical truth and to come to a saving relationship in Christ."

Preachers tend to spout thing off the top of their head instead of actually researching the truth. Telling people what they want to hear is how they make the big bucks.

King James Bible

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

Preachers tend to spout thing off the top of their head instead of actually researching the truth. Telling people what they want to hear is how they make the big bucks.
Regular preachers don't make "Big Bucks".

Great. :rolleyes-41: Just what this place needs. MORE religious fanatics.
I'm not religious.

I'm deeply devoted to a relationship with the God of Heaven and Earth because HE saved me from my sins and from hell.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
Which you only know about via your religion. Why are so many religious people so dishonest? Well, so many people, period but it's striking that those who profess truth the most are the ones mostly trying to pull the wool over your eyes.

Hmm, call me a liar...why?
I have not lied.
Not every church is a religion- many are FAITH/RELATIONSHIP BASED...as am I.

Your ignorance of the matter does not equate to me being dishonest.

Religion is a belief that through various means, rituals, ceremony, dogma that man can reach God and save himself- the fig leaves of Adam and Eve.

Christianity is a faith based relationship with The Lord God through HIS ONLY Begotten Son The Lord Jesus Christ and HIS shed blood- the skins of animals that God clothed Adam and Eve in, it is God reaching out to mankind in love, grace, mercy and compassion, NOT a man-made religion of man reaching out to God man's way.

JOHN 10:1
JOHN 14:6
LEVITICUS 17:11

Leviticus 17:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

====================

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
I'm not ignorant and I said you weren't being honest when you claimed you were using logic. You supported that with your religious beliefs. Now you are quoting from your book of faith. How does that make any sense to you?

I have been a Constitutional-Conservative since I became a Biblical-Christian on August 14th, 1976. Before then I was a Public School "educated" far Left Liberal.
I am a strict constructionist and Originalist on The Bible, The Declaration of Independence, The Federalist Papers, The Constitution, and Bill of Rights (I include Amendment 11 with the first 10).
I support Ted Cruz because as my research shows him to be the ONLY Biblical-Christian and Constitutional-Conservative in the race.
I personally use and accept only information, evidence, quotes, facts from credible, reliable, and verifiable sources, meaning that it should not be a "stand alone" source UNLESS it is from an site that has consistently been verifiable and credible for a long time with a solid track record for accuracy and being correct. The sites I rely on most are:
The National Review
Wall Builders
Bible Gateway
American Thinker
Right Scoop
Conservative Review
Jihad Watch
The Religion of Peace
Pamela Gellar
Western Journalism
Human Events
Conservative Fifty
The Federalist...

I am glad to be on board and look forward to working to restore America back to Constitutional governance.

God Bless.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

Rev. Larry:

I am a born again soldier of Christ who does not religion and politics because this is as our Savior deemed things should be. Unfortunately, we live in a time where religion and politics are one. In light of the present realities we live with and the principles which you profess, I submit to you that only one thing will save this Nation from the horrible slippery slope we are on. We must undo the overthrow of our government which occurred in 1913 concurrent with passage of the Federal Reserve act and dislodge the economic grip that the criminal banking families have upon this nation and the rest of the world.

In light of foregoing, I submit to you that unless Ted Cruz declares that he stands against central banking by private banking cartels in his campaign, then like all the other candidates running for President, he is a traitor to this Nation and its people. As such, if he is elected, he will change nothing of significance and the United States of American will continue on it slide into the sewer of oblivion.

God Bless You and Yours,

Citizen Alan Adaschik

Now each of you can CHOOSE to believe God and HIS Word- or not.
I also suggest for those who are sincere seekers of truth to read Josh McDowell's two volume set "Evidence That Demands A Verdict", it goes in to great detail from the science, historical, archaeological...accounts of countless people and their research that led them TO God, His Word, and TO The Lord Jesus Christ.

I will no longer answer this same line of questioning. I answered, addressed and explained. Now each must read, study and CHOOSE for themselves.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
I read his book and was a Christian at the time. No, it isn't "based on science". Science isn't compatible with miracles, it's a waste of time to try. The evidence is hat science can't explain how a man feeds thousands with morsels, walks on water, rises from the dead, followers rise from the dead, temple drapes torn in two, earthquakes not recorded, etc. Nor does it make any sense that Jesus didn't write anything down. Especially since he supposedly spoke in Aramaic and the NT writers knew so little they wrote in Greek and used the badly translated Septuagint. The more you learn the more faith will be required.

That sounds a little works oriented salvation.
Nope...just God's Word speaking for itself.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
For a preacher, you don't know much about the bible. The bible is a bunch of writings by men, not God. It was put together by a bunch of Constantine's priests at Nicaea. There is more scripture left out of the bible than was put in. The priests that put it together were more interested in giving power to Constantine and the church, than to God. Most of the NT was written by Paul, who was never a disciple nor an apostle. His message was contrary to the message of Jesus. That's why most republicans follow Paul instead of Jesus.
Jesus said, "If a man is hungry, feed him."
Paul said, "If a man does not work, don't feed him."
Paul was an evangelist like Joel Olsteen and Billy Graham, teaching that wealth is a good thing, and getting rich by using God. They have their reward.

You are very confused...have you ever read The Bible?

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
Yo Doctor Phil, I'm not confused, and you are not a doctor. And anyone can be ordained for $10.00. I think you got yours out of a Crackerjack box.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
For a preacher, you don't know much about the bible. The bible is a bunch of writings by men, not God. It was put together by a bunch of Constantine's priests at Nicaea. There is more scripture left out of the bible than was put in. The priests that put it together were more interested in giving power to Constantine and the church, than to God. Most of the NT was written by Paul, who was never a disciple nor an apostle. His message was contrary to the message of Jesus. That's why most republicans follow Paul instead of Jesus.
Paul was an evangelist like Joel Olsteen and Billy Graham, teaching that wealth is a good thing, and getting rich by using God. They have their reward.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
Yo Doctor Phil, I'm not confused, and you are not a doctor. And anyone can be ordained for $10.00. I think you got yours out of a Crackerjack box.
Only an atheist would believe that the bible is a prize out of a cracker jack box..............So repent and save your soul.................If not.............it is your choice.............I'd say a bad one............so take it how you will.................

14 days.........

26178-army-of-darkness-evil-laugh-gi-8ebU.gif

Now each of you can CHOOSE to believe God and HIS Word- or not.
I also suggest for those who are sincere seekers of truth to read Josh McDowell's two volume set "Evidence That Demands A Verdict", it goes in to great detail from the science, historical, archaeological...accounts of countless people and their research that led them TO God, His Word, and TO The Lord Jesus Christ.

I will no longer answer this same line of questioning. I answered, addressed and explained. Now each must read, study and CHOOSE for themselves.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
I read his book and was a Christian at the time. No, it isn't "based on science". Science isn't compatible with miracles, it's a waste of time to try. The evidence is hat science can't explain how a man feeds thousands with morsels, walks on water, rises from the dead, followers rise from the dead, temple drapes torn in two, earthquakes not recorded, etc. Nor does it make any sense that Jesus didn't write anything down. Especially since he supposedly spoke in Aramaic and the NT writers knew so little they wrote in Greek and used the badly translated Septuagint. The more you learn the more faith will be required.
I died in the hospital and was brought back to life...happens all the time these days.

It's the "God particle" that gives atoms their mass. Most scientists will tell you that is a miracle. That pretty much makes everything a miracle.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
Only an atheist would believe that the bible is a prize out of a cracker jack box..............So repent and save your soul.................If not.............it is your choice.............I'd say a bad one............so take it how you will.................

14 days.........

Take a reading comprehension class, and learn the difference between being ordained and reading a bible.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

14 days.........

Take a reading comprehension class, and learn the difference between being ordained and reading a bible.
:haha:

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

14 days.........

:haha:
I'm impressed that you learned how to use the smiley face function.

I have been a Constitutional-Conservative since I became a Biblical-Christian on August 14th, 1976. Before then I was a Public School "educated" far Left Liberal.
I am a strict constructionist and Originalist on The Bible, The Declaration of Independence, The Federalist Papers, The Constitution, and Bill of Rights (I include Amendment 11 with the first 10).
I support Ted Cruz because as my research shows him to be the ONLY Biblical-Christian and Constitutional-Conservative in the race.
I personally use and accept only information, evidence, quotes, facts from credible, reliable, and verifiable sources, meaning that it should not be a "stand alone" source UNLESS it is from an site that has consistently been verifiable and credible for a long time with a solid track record for accuracy and being correct. The sites I rely on most are:
The National Review
Wall Builders
Bible Gateway
American Thinker
Right Scoop
Conservative Review
Jihad Watch
The Religion of Peace
Pamela Gellar
Western Journalism
Human Events
Conservative Fifty
The Federalist...

I am glad to be on board and look forward to working to restore America back to Constitutional governance.

God Bless.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

The truth is that Christian theology, like every other theology, is not only opposed to the scientific spirit; it is also opposed to all other attempts at rational thinking. Not by accident does Genesis 3 make the father of knowledge a serpent — slimy, sneaking and abominable. Since the earliest days the church, as an organization, has thrown itself violently against every effort to liberate the body and mind of man. It has been, at all times and everywhere, the habitual and incorrigible defender of bad governments, bad laws, bad social theories, bad institutions. It was, for centuries, an apologist for slavery, as it was the apologist for the divine right of kings.
H L Mencken, Treatise on the Gods

Of learned men, the clergy show the lowest development of professional ethics. Any pastor is free to cadge customers from the divines of rival sects, and to denounce the divines themselves as theological quacks.
H L Mencken, Minority Report (1956)

What is the function that a clergyman performs in the world? Answer: he gets his living by assuring idiots that he can save them from an imaginary hell.
H L Mencken,

Well, Rev, as you can see, the Loony Lefties have greeted you with their usual vitriol.

Don't let it get to you. They've been brain-washed and have little gray matter left to do anything but mouth the responses given them by George Soros and his flunkies.

Just sit back and belt yourself in. The laugh meter usually gets a pretty high number on it. :)

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back