Rabbis forced the Romans to crucify Jesus

the timeline ---

images

is uninterrupted without remorse from the 1st century to the present day - for the three desert religions and their documents of forgeries and fallacies ... the true mission, the religion of antiquity to bring them to justice or perish.
Again, another infamous photo about hatred and lies. Something this world needs a lot less of.

to what "religious zealots" do you refer? to what "reports"?
For example, 273 " books " were reviewed in deciding what books would be placed in the bible. 73 books were selected as scripture. This was done at the Council of Hippo ( 393 ad ) and reconfirmed by the Council of Carthage ( 397 ad ). Luther discarded 7 more books bringing the number of books down to 66. All of these men were religious figureheads. They skewed the thought of their religion into something they wanted to promote. No bias there at all.

For example, 273 " books " were reviewed in deciding what books would be placed in the bible. 73 books were selected as scripture. This was done at the Council of Hippo ( 393 ad ) and reconfirmed by the Council of Carthage ( 397 ad ). Luther discarded 7 more books bringing the number of books down to 66. All of these men were religious figureheads. They skewed the thought of their religion into something they wanted to promote. No bias there at all.
ROFLMAO "they skewed the thought of their religion into something they
wanted to promote" "NO BIAS THERE......."

Chief priests (Rabbis) and officials shouted: 'Crucify! Crucify!' Pilate: 'Go ahead and crucify him. [Pilate says] I myself find no guilt in him.' Jewish leaders: 'Our law says he must die because he claimed to be the Son of God.'

Pilate, interrogated Jesus inside. Pilate tried to set Jesus free.
Jewish leaders: (Rabbis)
If you let him go, you disobey Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar.'
Pilate brought out Jesus around noon, saying: 'Here is your king.' They [Jewish leaders] shouted: 'Take him away, crucify him!'
Pilate: 'Shall I crucify your king?' Chief priests: 'We have no king but Caesar.'

Pilate handed Jesus over to them for crucifixion.

Early in the morning Jesus was taken to Pilate by the Jewish leaders (Rabbis)

Pilate, inside: 'Are you the king of the Jews?' Jesus: 'My kingdom is not of this world, otherwise my servants would have fought to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders.'

Pilate: 'You are a king, then!' Jesus: 'You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.' Pilate: 'What is truth?'

Pilate, outside: 'I find no guilt in him.'

by the Jewish leaders under Pilate

In the New Testament, the Sanhedrin trial of Jesus refers to the trial of Jesus before the Sanhedrin (a Jewish judicial body) following his arrest in Jerusalem and prior to the trial before Pontius Pilate. It is an incident reported by all three Synoptic Gospels of the New Testament, while John's Gospel refers to a preliminary inquiry before Annas. The gospel accounts vary on a number of details.

Jesus is generally quiet, does not mount a defense, and rarely responds to the accusations, and is found guilty of various offenses: violating the Sabbath law (by healing on the Sabbath), threatening to destroy the Jewish Temple, practicing sorcery, exorcising people by the power of demons, and claiming to be the Messiah. He is then taken to Pontius Pilate, the governor of Roman Judaea, to be tried for claiming to be the King of the Jews.
Sanhedrin trial of Jesus - Wikipedia

Thereafter, in Pilate's Court, the Jewish elders (Rabbis) ask Pontius Pilate to judge and condemn Jesus, accusing him of claiming to be the King of the Jews. Such a claim would be considered treasonous, for being a direct challenge to the Roman authorities.

:)-

Chief priests (Rabbis) and officials shouted: 'Crucify! Crucify!' Pilate: 'Go ahead and crucify him. [Pilate says] I myself find no guilt in him.' Jewish leaders: 'Our law says he must die because he claimed to be the Son of God.'

If you let him go, you disobey Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar.'
Pilate brought out Jesus around noon, saying: 'Here is your king.' They [Jewish leaders] shouted: 'Take him away, crucify him!'
Pilate: 'Shall I crucify your king?' Chief priests: 'We have no king but Caesar.'

Pilate, inside: 'Are you the king of the Jews?' Jesus: 'My kingdom is not of this world, otherwise my servants would have fought to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders.'

Pilate: 'You are a king, then!' Jesus: 'You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.' Pilate: 'What is truth?'

In the New Testament, the Sanhedrin trial of Jesus refers to the trial of Jesus before the Sanhedrin (a Jewish judicial body) following his arrest in Jerusalem and prior to the trial before Pontius Pilate. It is an incident reported by all three Synoptic Gospels of the New Testament, while John's Gospel refers to a preliminary inquiry before Annas. The gospel accounts vary on a number of details.

Jesus is generally quiet, does not mount a defense, and rarely responds to the accusations, and is found guilty of various offenses: violating the Sabbath law (by healing on the Sabbath), threatening to destroy the Jewish Temple, practicing sorcery, exorcising people by the power of demons, and claiming to be the Messiah. He is then taken to Pontius Pilate, the governor of Roman Judaea, to be tried for claiming to be the King of the Jews.

Thereafter, in Pilate's Court, the Jewish elders (Rabbis) ask Pontius Pilate to judge and condemn Jesus, accusing him of claiming to be the King of the Jews. Such a claim would be considered treasonous, for being a direct challenge to the Roman authorities.

The various offenses that Jesus allegedly committed were committed against the Jews; more specifically, the Jewish establishment. Not Rome.

Even if Jesus were king of the Jews, so be it; it would have been a title bestowed on someone strictly within the Jewish community and of no concern to Rome, as demonstrated by Pilate's indifference to it. Of course, the Jews had no king; the Jews were just looking for accusations against Jesus.

Rome is not the antagonist in the New Testament. The temple sycophants were. Plain and simple. The Jews had him crucified.

The various offenses that Jesus allegedly committed were committed against the Jews; more specifically, the Jewish establishment. Not Rome.

Even if Jesus were king of the Jews, so be it; it would have been a title bestowed on someone strictly within the Jewish community and of no concern to Rome, as demonstrated by Pilate's indifference to it. Of course, the Jews had no king; the Jews were just looking for accusations against Jesus.
Rome is not the antagonist in the New Testament. The temple sycophants were. Plain and simple. The Jews had him crucified.
Of course Rome is not the antagonist in the New Testament---Rome wrote
it. At the time in question there was a KING OF JUDEA---to wit HEROD--
educated and appointed by ROME (not a legal king in jewish law and despised by the population of jews as were the Roman appointed "high priests" especially Caiaphas) It is not clear to me what a
"temple sycophant" was. Crucifixion was and is illegal in Jewish law

Herod was a client king. If he were a real Jewish king, why did the Jews present Jesus to Pilate first and not Herod? Even Herod found no fault in Jesus, i.e., that title for Jesus concerned Herod not one whit, either. It was meaningless. Herod wasn't the "king" whom the Jews installed. They had no king. Well, except that they claimed Caesar was their king.

Rome wrote the New Testament? Ha ha. What kind of jelly bean school teaches that? What kind of jelly bean student believes it?

Herod was a client king. If he were a real Jewish king, why did the Jews present Jesus to Pilate first and not Herod? Even Herod found no fault in Jesus, i.e., that title for Jesus concerned Herod not one whit, either. It was meaningless. Herod wasn't the "king" whom the Jews installed. They had no king. Well, except that they claimed Caesar was their king.

Rome wrote the New Testament? Ha ha. What kind of jelly bean school teaches that? What kind of jelly bean student believes it?

Jelly bean students believe jelly bean lady "teachers" who like them---never
actually read either the "NT" or "OT" and know nothing about the history of
the time. To whom does your moniker "the jews" apply? As to handing anyone
over to either P. Pilate or Herod-----not likely. Both were despised. If jews
wanted someone DEAD----there were those fully capable of killing the
someone THEMSELVES

Jelly bean students believe jelly bean lady "teachers" who like them---never
actually read either the "NT" or "OT" and know nothing about the history of
the time. To whom does your moniker "the jews" apply? As to handing anyone
over to either P. Pilate or Herod-----not likely. Both were despised. If jews
wanted someone DEAD----there were those fully capable of killing the
someone THEMSELVES
Oh, they were quite proficient at killing. Especially the Zealots and their Sicarii.

Oh, they were quite proficient at killing. Especially the Zealots and their Sicarii.
yes they were-----but they did not kill Jesus. Lots would have liked to have killed Herod, Caiaphas, and P. Pilate----but those guys were under the protection of
ROME

This fulfilling prophecy. Without them the legend of Jesus would have simply faded away. They should have been a lot nicer to him then the world would not be afflicted by this legend.

This fulfilling prophecy. Without them the legend of Jesus would have simply faded away. They should have been a lot nicer to him then the world would not be afflicted by this legend.
ROFLMAO @ "prophecy" ----jelly bean lesson # 13----scriptural writings as Ouiga Boards

ROFLMAO @ "prophecy" ----jelly bean lesson # 13----scriptural writings as Ouiga Boards
Although mainstream scholars agree there was an historical Jesus, yhey do not agree on the exaggerated accounts of the bible.

Forum List

Back