Great. :rolleyes-41: Just what this place needs. MORE religious fanatics.
I'm not religious.

I'm deeply devoted to a relationship with the God of Heaven and Earth because HE saved me from my sins and from hell.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
Which you only know about via your religion. Why are so many religious people so dishonest? Well, so many people, period but it's striking that those who profess truth the most are the ones mostly trying to pull the wool over your eyes.

That sounds a little works oriented salvation.
Nope...just God's Word speaking for itself.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
For a preacher, you don't know much about the bible. The bible is a bunch of writings by men, not God. It was put together by a bunch of Constantine's priests at Nicaea. There is more scripture left out of the bible than was put in. The priests that put it together were more interested in giving power to Constantine and the church, than to God. Most of the NT was written by Paul, who was never a disciple nor an apostle. His message was contrary to the message of Jesus. That's why most republicans follow Paul instead of Jesus.
Jesus said, "If a man is hungry, feed him."
Paul said, "If a man does not work, don't feed him."
Paul was an evangelist like Joel Olsteen and Billy Graham, teaching that wealth is a good thing, and getting rich by using God. They have their reward.

I have been a Constitutional-Conservative since I became a Biblical-Christian on August 14th, 1976. Before then I was a Public School "educated" far Left Liberal.
I am a strict constructionist and Originalist on The Bible, The Declaration of Independence, The Federalist Papers, The Constitution, and Bill of Rights (I include Amendment 11 with the first 10).
I support Ted Cruz because as my research shows him to be the ONLY Biblical-Christian and Constitutional-Conservative in the race.
I personally use and accept only information, evidence, quotes, facts from credible, reliable, and verifiable sources, meaning that it should not be a "stand alone" source UNLESS it is from an site that has consistently been verifiable and credible for a long time with a solid track record for accuracy and being correct. The sites I rely on most are:
The National Review
Wall Builders
Bible Gateway
American Thinker
Right Scoop
Conservative Review
Jihad Watch
The Religion of Peace
Pamela Gellar
Western Journalism
Human Events
Conservative Fifty
The Federalist...

I am glad to be on board and look forward to working to restore America back to Constitutional governance.

God Bless.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
"You shall know them by their fruits, a good tree does not produce bad fruit."-Jesus

"There will be many that come to me on the last day and say, Didin't we prophecy in you name, and didn't we cast out demons in your name?" And Jesus will answer them, "I know you not, you are workers of iniquity."
So much for right wing zealots.

A very peculiar, out of context view of God's Word...

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
Saying "out of context" suggests that you are beyond reproach.

Sin warrants death it is true.

Also true Original sin applies to everyone.

How does a baby remove Original sin?

How does a baby build a nuclear bomb? write a book? fly a super-sonic jet? understand Einstein's theory of relativity? OR understand the BASICS of sin, repentance, faith, grace, reconciliation???
The baby doesn't understand. God does NOT damn someone who can not even understand that soiling their diaper is wrong.
You are fixated on the all-knowing, Sovereignty God....which HE intrinsically has and is...BUT God is so MUCH MORE than all-knowing....God is ALL loving, ALL merciful, ALL gracious, and ALL compassionate. When Jesus looked upon Jerusalem on HIS Triumphal Entry Christ NOT moved with knowledge, wisdom or understanding, which HE had, NO, Christ was moved with COMPASSION. What makes God God is that HE is limitlessly, infinitely ALL that is good, righteous, loving, kind, compassionate, merciful, gracious...and so much more...

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

You are rejecting original sin, so I doubt you are what you claim. Enjoy the board, looks like you spent al your religious capital already.

I have been a Constitutional-Conservative since I became a Biblical-Christian on August 14th, 1976. Before then I was a Public School "educated" far Left Liberal.
I am a strict constructionist and Originalist on The Bible, The Declaration of Independence, The Federalist Papers, The Constitution, and Bill of Rights (I include Amendment 11 with the first 10).
I support Ted Cruz because as my research shows him to be the ONLY Biblical-Christian and Constitutional-Conservative in the race.
I personally use and accept only information, evidence, quotes, facts from credible, reliable, and verifiable sources, meaning that it should not be a "stand alone" source UNLESS it is from an site that has consistently been verifiable and credible for a long time with a solid track record for accuracy and being correct. The sites I rely on most are:
The National Review
Wall Builders
Bible Gateway
American Thinker
Right Scoop
Conservative Review
Jihad Watch
The Religion of Peace
Pamela Gellar
Western Journalism
Human Events
Conservative Fifty
The Federalist...

I am glad to be on board and look forward to working to restore America back to Constitutional governance.

God Bless.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

So you think American Thinker, Pamela Gellar, The Federalist and all those other right wing propaganda sites are consistently verifiable and credible? Dear god, looks like we have another one of them.

This does NOT mean that if an older generation/parents sin that the child/children are damned because of their parents sin(s).

Care to try again? The text says, "...for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..."

You seem to have an opinion that God does not? Explain, please...

No, you are misunderstanding God and His Word.

Yes, God will and does punish the sin of the fathers upon the children unto the 3rd and 4th generation, but that does NOT mean that God DAMNS the children to Hell for the sins of the fathers, as seen in Ezekiel chpt. 18.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

King James Bible

Exodus 20:5
"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me"

Why, exactly, would one worship a being who would punish you for the "sins" of your great, great grandfather? The text is clear, unless you believe the rest of the Ten Commandments are also unclear. Are they?
Has been duly explained already.
You are deliberately deaf and blind to truth and facts, you read INTO a passage what YOU want to see and hear, never bothering to study the entirety of God's Word IN CONTEXT, NOR to even find out what God means by visiting the sins of the fathers on the children.
This has been addressed and answered 3-4 times already...if you do not see even the possibility that YOUR OPINION/VIEW may be out of context, wrong by now then all I can do is pray for you.

Ezekiel 12:2King James Version (KJV)
2 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.

Father God, open up PaintMyHoue's eyes and heart to what YOUR Holy Word says. May he no longer see, hear and understand with his broken, frail and murky understanding as YOU, Oh Lord, speak of in YOUR Word. I pray that his understanding will be enlightened by The Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name, amen.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

Many religions teach in the Almighty...I have been several faiths, and have studied many more, Christianity is supported by history, archaeology, science, and logic.
Not really. There's nothing logical about God becoming a human being to take an ass whooping and death. You are applying your faith filters to reality. If it were science and logic based it wouldn't need to be a faith.

And no, science doesn't support the masses that rose from the dead at Jesus' death, noon darkness and earthquakes, not even recorded. Let alone all the other miracles. People are free to believe what they want but don't pass faith off as science, that's just wrong.
It IS logical.
Sin warrants death.
God loves us so much that HE paid OUR price FOR US. Jesus died in our place to fulfill the necessity of God's justice AND God's love.
No, that makes NO sense. Lusting after a woman is sin according to the bible. That doesn't warrant death. You are just reciting talking points, not exercising logic.
You are viewing and speaking from man's way, which is very limited, very murky, and out of context with reality.
God's way is as far above man's way as the heavens are above the earth...and yet God in HIS infinite love reveals HIMSELF to us in creation, conscience, HIS Word, via The Lord Jesus Christ and through The Holy Spirit.

You are assuming that you know more than or better than God. That is a fallacy.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
You aren't being intellectually honest. When we talk about logic we are talking about points that lead to conclusions based on reasoning. You pretend to use logic while in reality it's all based on your faith.

The murkiness is all yours. Words mean things are you are misusing them so the fallacy is all yours!

Yes, and let me be plain.
Commit fornication, adultery, sodomy and there WILL follow either STD's/VD, heart and stress related health issues, blood pressure issues, cancers...the medical/scientific link is clear. Sin, a religious concept DOES have scientific consequences.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

Sin warrants death it is true.

Also true Original sin applies to everyone.

How does a baby remove Original sin?

How does a baby build a nuclear bomb? write a book? fly a super-sonic jet? understand Einstein's theory of relativity? OR understand the BASICS of sin, repentance, faith, grace, reconciliation???
The baby doesn't understand. God does NOT damn someone who can not even understand that soiling their diaper is wrong.
You are fixated on the all-knowing, Sovereignty God....which HE intrinsically has and is...BUT God is so MUCH MORE than all-knowing....God is ALL loving, ALL merciful, ALL gracious, and ALL compassionate. When Jesus looked upon Jerusalem on HIS Triumphal Entry Christ NOT moved with knowledge, wisdom or understanding, which HE had, NO, Christ was moved with COMPASSION. What makes God God is that HE is limitlessly, infinitely ALL that is good, righteous, loving, kind, compassionate, merciful, gracious...and so much more...

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

You are rejecting original sin, so I doubt you are what you claim. Enjoy the board, looks like you spent al your religious capital already.

Hmmm, so ONLY a minister who follows a MAN, John Calvin, hence who is a Calvinist can be a Christian and a Minister??

All I told you, and all who read is God's Word. Receive or reject it as YOU will...it's YOUR CHOICE.
I can not exhaust God nor HIS Word.

Deuteronomy 30:15-20King James Version (KJV)
15 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil;

16 In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

17 But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;

18 I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.

19 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:

20 That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lordsware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
========

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

The National Review
Wall Builders
Bible Gateway
American Thinker
Right Scoop
Conservative Review
Jihad Watch
The Religion of Peace
Pamela Gellar
Western Journalism
Human Events
Conservative Fifty
The Federalist...

God Bless.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

So you think American Thinker, Pamela Gellar, The Federalist and all those other right wing propaganda sites are consistently verifiable and credible? Dear god, looks like we have another one of them.

Yep, you have another believer in truth.
JOHN 8:31, 32, 36-44
JOHN 14:6
JOHN 17:17
II TIMOTHY 2:15
II TIMOTHY 3:16, 17
MATTHEW 4:4
MATTHEW 5:6
MATTHEW 6:33

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

The National Review
Wall Builders
Bible Gateway
American Thinker
Right Scoop
Conservative Review
Jihad Watch
The Religion of Peace
Pamela Gellar
Western Journalism
Human Events
Conservative Fifty
The Federalist...

God Bless.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

I'll bet it's a lot easier spouting your stuff to people who will believe anything you say than it is to try to defend it from people who actually want answers to their questions. Using quotes from the Bible to prove the Bible is true just doesn't work any more than using quotes from The Wizard of Oz to prove that the Wizard exists.

Great. :rolleyes-41: Just what this place needs. MORE religious fanatics.
I'm not religious.

I'm deeply devoted to a relationship with the God of Heaven and Earth because HE saved me from my sins and from hell.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
Which you only know about via your religion. Why are so many religious people so dishonest? Well, so many people, period but it's striking that those who profess truth the most are the ones mostly trying to pull the wool over your eyes.

Hmm, call me a liar...why?
I have not lied.
Not every church is a religion- many are FAITH/RELATIONSHIP BASED...as am I.

Your ignorance of the matter does not equate to me being dishonest.

Religion is a belief that through various means, rituals, ceremony, dogma that man can reach God and save himself- the fig leaves of Adam and Eve.

Christianity is a faith based relationship with The Lord God through HIS ONLY Begotten Son The Lord Jesus Christ and HIS shed blood- the skins of animals that God clothed Adam and Eve in, it is God reaching out to mankind in love, grace, mercy and compassion, NOT a man-made religion of man reaching out to God man's way.

JOHN 10:1
LEVITICUS 17:11

Leviticus 17:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

====================

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
For a preacher, you don't know much about the bible. The bible is a bunch of writings by men, not God. It was put together by a bunch of Constantine's priests at Nicaea. There is more scripture left out of the bible than was put in. The priests that put it together were more interested in giving power to Constantine and the church, than to God. Most of the NT was written by Paul, who was never a disciple nor an apostle. His message was contrary to the message of Jesus. That's why most republicans follow Paul instead of Jesus.
Paul was an evangelist like Joel Olsteen and Billy Graham, teaching that wealth is a good thing, and getting rich by using God. They have their reward.

You are very confused...have you ever read The Bible?

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

The National Review
Wall Builders
Bible Gateway
American Thinker
Right Scoop
Conservative Review
Jihad Watch
The Religion of Peace
Pamela Gellar
Western Journalism
Human Events
Conservative Fifty
The Federalist...

God Bless.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

I'll bet it's a lot easier spouting your stuff to people who will believe anything you say than it is to try to defend it from people who actually want answers to their questions. Using quotes from the Bible to prove the Bible is true just doesn't work any more than using quotes from The Wizard of Oz to prove that the Wizard exists.

This will be my last response to this line of questioning. I have already dealt fully with this posting the clear and plain doctrine of God's Word, and my simple, plain comments based directly upon them, with reason, passion and logic.

IF ANY still want to disbelieve- that is their choice.

Now, about The Bible actually being GOD's Word:
The Bible speaks of people, events, places, things that archaeology, history, science, and an examination of the facts and evidence has fully supported. Each place, person, event has been found and verified to be precisely what The Bible says.
The Holy Spirit moved upon some 44 men and women to write The Bible over a period of 2,500 years, across 3 continents, using people from such diverse backgrounds as shepherds, tax collectors, a doctor, 2 murderers, fishermen, priests, kings, queens, and farmers. When read and studied as a WHOLE there is not one contradiction.
You can NOT get 44 people in the same room to write about ONE subject and get that kind of supernatural unity of message.
There are over 330 prophecies in the Old Testament about the first coming of Christ- which were ALL fulfilled In Jesus.
The likelihood of that being an accident is akin to filling the entire state of Texas 5 ft. deep with silver dollars border to border, mark ONE with an X, stir thoroughly, blind fold someone and on ONE try pick the silver dollar with the X.

Now each of you can CHOOSE to believe God and HIS Word- or not.
I also suggest for those who are sincere seekers of truth to read Josh McDowell's two volume set "Evidence That Demands A Verdict", it goes in to great detail from the science, historical, archaeological...accounts of countless people and their research that led them TO God, His Word, and TO The Lord Jesus Christ.

I will no longer answer this same line of questioning. I answered, addressed and explained. Now each must read, study and CHOOSE for themselves.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

The National Review
Wall Builders
Bible Gateway
American Thinker
Right Scoop
Conservative Review
Jihad Watch
The Religion of Peace
Pamela Gellar
Western Journalism
Human Events
Conservative Fifty
The Federalist...

God Bless.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

This will be my last response to this line of questioning. I have already dealt fully with this posting the clear and plain doctrine of God's Word, and my simple, plain comments based directly upon them, with reason, passion and logic.

IF ANY still want to disbelieve- that is their choice.

Now, about The Bible actually being GOD's Word:
The Bible speaks of people, events, places, things that archaeology, history, science, and an examination of the facts and evidence has fully supported. Each place, person, event has been found and verified to be precisely what The Bible says.
The Holy Spirit moved upon some 44 men and women to write The Bible over a period of 2,500 years, across 3 continents, using people from such diverse backgrounds as shepherds, tax collectors, a doctor, 2 murderers, fishermen, priests, kings, queens, and farmers. When read and studied as a WHOLE there is not one contradiction.
You can NOT get 44 people in the same room to write about ONE subject and get that kind of supernatural unity of message.
There are over 330 prophecies in the Old Testament about the first coming of Christ- which were ALL fulfilled In Jesus.
The likelihood of that being an accident is akin to filling the entire state of Texas 5 ft. deep with silver dollars border to border, mark ONE with an X, stir thoroughly, blind fold someone and on ONE try pick the silver dollar with the X.

Now each of you can CHOOSE to believe God and HIS Word- or not.
I also suggest for those who are sincere seekers of truth to read Josh McDowell's two volume set "Evidence That Demands A Verdict", it goes in to great detail from the science, historical, archaeological...accounts of countless people and their research that led them TO God, His Word, and TO The Lord Jesus Christ.

I will no longer answer this same line of questioning. I answered, addressed and explained. Now each must read, study and CHOOSE for themselves.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

You gave some answers, but they were not accurate. I understand and expected your same old bible thumper excuse of "You just have to believe it" with no actual reason to believe anything other than you want to. Run away without backing up anything you said . Religious nuts always do.
A List Of Biblical Contradictions

welcomeaboard.jpg

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

You are very confused...have you ever read The Bible?

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
Satan has a vast knowledge of the bible. He has his own interpretations and tries to confuse people. This brings up Rule #1: Don't argue with idiots. They will wear you down.

This does NOT mean that if an older generation/parents sin that the child/children are damned because of their parents sin(s).

Care to try again? The text says, "...for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me..."

You seem to have an opinion that God does not? Explain, please...

No, you are misunderstanding God and His Word.

Yes, God will and does punish the sin of the fathers upon the children unto the 3rd and 4th generation, but that does NOT mean that God DAMNS the children to Hell for the sins of the fathers, as seen in Ezekiel chpt. 18.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.

King James Bible

Exodus 20:5
"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me"

Why, exactly, would one worship a being who would punish you for the "sins" of your great, great grandfather? The text is clear, unless you believe the rest of the Ten Commandments are also unclear. Are they?
Has been duly explained already.
You are deliberately deaf and blind to truth and facts, you read INTO a passage what YOU want to see and hear, never bothering to study the entirety of God's Word IN CONTEXT, NOR to even find out what God means by visiting the sins of the fathers on the children.
This has been addressed and answered 3-4 times already...if you do not see even the possibility that YOUR OPINION/VIEW may be out of context, wrong by now then all I can do is pray for you.

Ezekiel 12:2King James Version (KJV)
2 Son of man, thou dwellest in the midst of a rebellious house, which have eyes to see, and see not; they have ears to hear, and hear not: for they are a rebellious house.

Father God, open up PaintMyHoue's eyes and heart to what YOUR Holy Word says. May he no longer see, hear and understand with his broken, frail and murky understanding as YOU, Oh Lord, speak of in YOUR Word. I pray that his understanding will be enlightened by The Holy Spirit, in Jesus' name, amen.

-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.
And so ends Larry. I'm reading things "in" by reading what it says, and he's "not" by saying "it doesn't say that" (when it clearly does) and pointing to a direct contradiction to what is says, and it's a GD Commandment no less.

Example of Larry's "thinking":

Q: Larry, what does Thou Shall Not Steal mean?
A: It means you can steal, John 3:16.

BTW:

Do the sons bear the sins of the fathers or not?
Exodus 20:5, Deuteronomy 5:9 and Deuteronomy 24:16, Ezekiel 18:20

Yes, they do.
  1. (Exodus 20:5)--"You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,"
  2. (Deuteronomy 5:9)--"You shall not worship them or serve them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children, and on the third and the fourth generations of those who hate Me,"
  3. (Exodus 34:6-7)--"Then the Lord passed by in front of him and proclaimed, "The Lord, the Lord God, compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in lovingkindness and truth; 7who keeps lovingkindness for thousands, who forgives iniquity, transgression and sin; yet He will by no means leave the guilty unpunished, visiting the iniquity of fathers on the children and on the grandchildren to the third and fourth generations."
    Do the sons bear the sins of the fathers or not?

Forum List

Back