girl guides get rid of the brownie because it is racially offense

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

i wonder how long american side girl scouts get rid of the name? Brownies had nothing to do with blacks or baked goods. this is ridiculous. a brownie is helpful little elf. How is that racial? so tired of blacks making up reason to be offended. have they nothing better to do?

Last edited:
BFV21539_BestFudgyBrownies-ThumbB1080.jpg

i wonder how long american side girl scouts get rid of the name? Brownies had nothing to do with blacks or baked goods. this is ridiculous. a brownie is helpful little elf. How is that racial? so tired of blacks making up reason to be offended. have they nothing better to do?

It’s actually the white leftist democrats who make up the reasons to be offended and sell them to the black community for votes.

Well, some people overreact on some issues and are too emotional. IT doesn't mean that they don't have a right to be so but it is some times taken too far.

Blacks and everyone who supports their ideals wants brownies to go. Everything must be destroyed. Only then can the black paradise be created.

I thought Brownie was taken from the color of their uniform.

Wonder how long it'll be before they outlaw my favorite cocktail, the Black Russian?

That one is trouble coming and going! :smoke:

I wonder how many racists are created because of dumb shit like this?

Me for instance I never was really racist 5 years ago, but in the past 5 years it's shit like this that has encouraged me to dislike blacks as a general rule of thumb. It's my natural instinct to resist stuff like this. Everytime blacks don't call out dumb shit like this or in fact encourage it makes me like them less and less and less.

so tired of blacks making up reason to be offended. have they nothing better to do?
"blacks"/minorities are not the ones responsible for these type of things, ya need to stop blaming them as this is the real goal of the white liberals who stay in power riding the wave of perceived racism...
...you are now blaming minorities and minorities will get mad for you blaming them and it only ends when we stop the finger pointing and confront the white liberals head on.

Forum List

Back