girl guides get rid of the brownie because it is racially offense

i wonder how long american side girl scouts get rid of the name? Brownies had nothing to do with blacks or baked goods. this is ridiculous. a brownie is helpful little elf. How is that racial? so tired of blacks making up reason to be offended. have they nothing better to do?
Good Lord help us. When little girls can't belong to the "Brownies" without violating some weird woke/PC code of what is and is not offensive, we really have plunged all the way off the edge and are completely out of control.

What's next? The Cleveland "Browns" have to change their team name because somebody, somewhere might be such a snowflake that the name is offensive to him or her?

What will we call the half cake/half cookie that we call brownies?

It's insane.

i wonder how long american side girl scouts get rid of the name? Brownies had nothing to do with blacks or baked goods. this is ridiculous. a brownie is helpful little elf. How is that racial? so tired of blacks making up reason to be offended. have they nothing better to do?

I was a Brownie and a Girl Scout.. This is a stupid concern.

Liberal navel-gazing. They should get a hobby.

"blacks"/minorities are not the ones responsible for these type of things, ya need to stop blaming them as this is the real goal of the white liberals who stay in power riding the wave of perceived racism...
...you are now blaming minorities and minorities will get mad for you blaming them and it only ends when we stop the finger pointing and confront the white liberals head on.
you need to stop being in denial. they are always offended buy everything

I thought Brownie was taken from the color of their uniform.

Wonder how long it'll be before they outlaw my favorite cocktail, the Black Russian?

That one is trouble coming and going! :smoke:
nope its same thing as help full little elf.

Are you telling me there's nothing white people don't want to go, and then make it go?

Nope, I'm perfectly fine with all statues, even the ones that don't interest me. I figure they are there for a reason and might interest someone else as they must have meant something important to make in the first place.

I'm also good with words, even bad words or words I don't use. I don't need any of them banned or classified or labelled, words are words and if I don't like them, I just don't use them!

I'm also good with boy scouts, girl scouts, brownies, kindergartners, blue jays, red skins, black beauties, white elephants and green goblins. I don't fear words, names or labels, words are just words and I don't read more into them than is really there.

In other words, I'm not a mentally-defective progressive, leftwing sociopath.

I suspect much of this crap is made up by white liberals not blacks.

your in denial
Am I?

Am I?

because blm is problem is racist black kkk group. we tell the truth black deny it. like all the crime and killing they do. they need to fix themsevles. stop blaming others.

because blm is problem is racist black kkk group. we tell the truth black deny it. like all the crime and killing they do. they need to fix themsevles. stop blaming others.
You are probably right. Nothing else seems to work. They need to find some way to fix themselves.

You are probably right. Nothing else seems to work. They need to find some way to fix themselves.
exactly is their poor choices they are responsable for . just like all of us are responsable are responsable for ours. blacks are only one never take responsabilty for it.

exactly is their poor choices they are responsable for . just like all of us are responsable are responsable for ours. blacks are only one never take responsabilty for it.
Many blacks feel they are victims and believe when you are a victim you are not responsible for your failures.

they are victim of themselves. time they fix it.
It looks like they are the only ones who can fix the problem. Unfortunately they are being taught to playing the victim game and blame all their failures on the racist white man.

It looks like they are the only ones who can fix the problem. Unfortunately they are being taught to playing the victim game and blame all their failures on the racist white man.
exactly and not take responsibility for their own actions

Forum List

Back