There is more of this shit happening lately

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
From the link;

"And let me tell youā€¦ thisā€™s just ONE instance. The -only- reason itā€™s making news is that it was a Airline Beefā€¦ how many smaller, shittier issues crop up with a Nog ā€˜pushing the envelopeā€™ against Whypeepo? Iā€™ve witnessed it myself. The other day, while trying to find a parking spot, two blacks coming out of the store, whoā€™d been walking at a reasonable ā€˜normalā€™ pace, saw me, and slowed the fuck down to what could be described as a ā€˜moseyā€™ or slow walk in front of meā€¦ like a laid back in-no-rush fucking walk, and one of them even stopped, and took out a smoke, and proceeded to light itā€¦ while looking right at me, almost daring me to say or do somethingā€¦

I stayed cool, but in the back of my mind, it went from ā€œClassification, Black Femalesā€ to ā€œClassification, Fucking Pavement Apes in need of running overā€

Zero to Klansman in .5 seconds.

There was literally no reason for the two of them to have ā€˜slowed their rollā€™ except to intentionally piss me off. The telling thing was one of them had her cell phone at the ready, I think for the ā€œjust in case he says somethingā€ so as to record it to try and get their 10 minutes of fame, and possibly fuck up a White Dudeā€™s life for fun and profit.

And then they wonder ā€œWhyā€ the average ā€˜Murican is tired of them and their bullshit.
Someone needs to clue them in
Weā€™re just about done with the monkeyshines and ā€˜special priviledgesā€™
Bad enough weā€™ve been financing their shitty behavior and attitudes for the past 50 years
I think weā€™ve done enough for the Black Community as a whole
Right now, the Canonization of a Worthless Drug Addicted Piece of Shit Fucking ****** Felon?
Yeah
About that
Go fuck yerselves sideways will ya?
To the point I ainā€™t -ever- helping nor interacting (if I can help it) with ANYONE with a skin tone darker than light Mocha. I just canā€™t take the risk yannow? Neither can any other Whypeepo. Thereā€™s nothing to be gained by the interactions. Not a single, solitary Goddamned thing. Iā€™ll let one of them bleed out before I step in. Hell, even if I had the bad luck of being around when something goes sideways, Iā€™m bailing before something like that can even become an issue. Ta Ta, too bad, so sad.

And Iā€™m sure thisā€™s going to become far more prevalent in the next coming months/years.
The only positive I see currently is the stupid assholes are now starting to self-segregate. Reversing 40 years of civil rights integration that so many of their grandparents fought for.
My attitude?
Good.
Stay on YOUR side of the street, Iā€™ll stay on mine. Just donā€™t be surprised if I defend my side of that same-said street if you are stupid enough to try and invade my space.
So, enough racially-oriented rants for now. Time for Jeopardy with Wifey.
More Later I Remain The Intrepid Reporter
Big Country"

I've encountered this whole "start shit and get it on film while lying through their fucking teeth" thing several times over the last year and a half or so. Twice it was the same guy trying to rush into a secured area of the hospital I was working at, and then screaming he was going to "put this on social media!!!" while I was literally carrying him off the property. Another time, it was a couple, with the female wearing an actual body cam, and the male half getting aggressive and belligerent with every single person he interacted with...... and then calling the cops when they were told to leave. Needless to say, they called everyone "racist" for refusing to submit to all their demands.

I guess if there isn't enough actual racism for black people to feel victimized and oppressed by, some folks are just going to go out and create some.

Fucking morons..... (smh)

Yes, that is happening, and it is probably because they learned it in their interpretations of how white supremacists antagonized blacks during the segregation.

Sound reasonable???

White people do it to white people, as well. We do it sometimes, because we are hoping that it will cause our targets to recognize their faults and change.

What is it going to take to correctly adjust the problem - peace agreement. We need to have a constitutional convention that gathers the diversity of people that previous generations could not organize. We need to go over how we make decisions about community.

The description of the driver waiting for the people to walk seems incomplete - was he following them to get their parking spot??? If so, that can be aggravating for the people walking to their car. Do not tell me you have never felt rushed like that.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Yes, that is happening, and it is probably because they learned it in their interpretations of how white supremacists antagonized blacks during the segregation.

Sound reasonable???

White people do it to white people, as well. We do it sometimes, because we are hoping that it will cause our targets to recognize their faults and change.

What is it going to take to correctly adjust the problem - peace agreement. We need to have a constitutional convention that gathers the diversity of people that previous generations could not organize. We need to go over how we make decisions about community.

The description of the driver waiting for the people to walk seems incomplete - was he following them to get their parking spot??? If so, that can be aggravating for the people walking to their car. Do not tell me you have never felt rushed like that.
Nahh....

• Banned
And we can add in the Louisville diner standoff, with guns drawn, to our list of bullshit provocations.

New Topics

Forum List

Back